We'll Meet Again

YONGSEO CATCHING UP W/ EACH OTHER AFTER 3 YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Feeling worthless and misunderstood, Seohyun looked at her phone once again. Still none.

 

But I just kept what I promised, oppa. This will be our secret for now, right? Those are the words that she wanted to say to her Yong oppa.

If Seohyun was caught together with Yonghwa, may it be a coincident or not, the Dispatch would most likely reveal it to the public. And she's not ready for that yet. Actually, both of them aren't. Seohyun prefers to be caught on camera alone than to risk whatever she and Yonghwa have.

But a part of her still feels guilty, she should've thought of a better plan aside from cancelling their date. She somehow blames her hasty thinking for all of this mess. I just didn't know what to do. She sighed again for the nth time. Media people/paparazzi can be very surprising and unpredictable.

 


Seohyun tensed up when her phone suddenly vibrated. Finally! she said to herself. Then she eagerly looked who it is...

 

 

HYO UNNIE CALLING...

 

 

She felt like the world just crashed her hopes. 

 

"Ne.." Seohyun almost  whisphered it to herself, she sighed heavily.

 

"Can you, at least, act that you're happy to get a call from me??" Hyoyeon asked, full of sarcasm as always. Seohyun giggled a bit.

 

"Why did you call, unnie?"

 

"Where are you? We'll eat lunch together, remember? All nine of us. Before we go to the SM building." Hyoyeon starts to feel suspicious. Seohyun always remembers things like this.


"Ah ne~ I'll just get myself ready. Thanks for reminding me, unnie."

 

She nearly forgot their schedules for the day. 

 

 

..............................

 


The SNSD members all met up at a restaurant before they bury theirselves into work.

They started babbling about random stuff, laughing about silly jokes and rumors as they were served a buffet of various kinds of delicasies.


The five other members have a world on their own.


Same with Seohyun herself.


The maknae just sits at their table quietly while she unconsciously plays with her mashed potato using her fork.


"Seohyunieee. Eat." Jessica, who's in front of her, sets a platter of corn salad beside her plate. In an instant, Seohyun snapped out of her own world.


"Kamsahamnida unnie~" She tried to swallow a spoonful of corn salad. It's not just her mind that's far away, but her appetite also went gone too.


"What's the matter? You're acting strange." Her Sica unnie raised an eyebrow at her.


"It's nothing, unnie. Really." Seohyun smiled as cheerfully as she can manage to.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter