I'm Going Crazy

YONGSEO CATCHING UP W/ EACH OTHER AFTER 3 YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

F l a s h b a c k   t o:

J U L Y   2 0 1 4

 

 

Hyuuun! Let's go out this weekend.

 

Seohyun almost dropped her phone when she read Yonghwa's text message.

It's been only two days since their confession, yet they're already having a hard time communicating because of their busy groups' schedules.

 

It feels just like 3 years ago. She thought. A wonderful feeling of excitement and nervousness at the same time. Her heart is now racing so fast that she doesn't know what exactly to reply.

 

Okay oppa~ where should we go??? ^^|

I sounded too excited, aish. *delete delete*

 

Arraseo.|

I sounded like Jessica unnie T___T *delete delete*

 

Seohyun hasn't really slept well since she last saw her virtual ex husband. She can't stop thinking of ways on how to please him or make him happy in their current getting-to-know-more-off-cam setup (Yonghwa calls it "dating"). It's all new to her and she just doesn't know what to do.

 

She threw herself at her bed. Seohyun's supposed to be resting before they get busy for their TTS comeback but she can't just bring herself to it.

She lets out her frustration on her pillow.

 

Ottokeee? I'm not ready to see him yet T___T

 

YO~NG CALLING...

 

Seohyun was alarmed. She stared at her phone longer than she thought. And when she finally got back to her senses, she immediately answered her phone just before it stopped ringing.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Yah! Why aren't you replying? Are you ignoring me Hyun??" Yonghwa tried not to sound worried.

 

"A-aniyo. I just haven't slept very well." Thanks to you, Seohyun thought.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Nothing. Maybe because I've been thinking too much about our comeback lately." She's not good at lying, Yonghwa knows that.

 

"Get some rest. Don't overthink about anything, don't push yourself too hard Hyun." With those simple words, Seohyun actually felt relieved... somehow.

 

"Ne~ take care too Yoooong."

 

"I'll see you this weekend, arraseo? I know a nice place. Only a few people go there."

 

"Ne~"

 

"I miss you already." Yonghwa sighed heavily. He seems tired. But it doesn't stop him from making sure that his ex wife is okay.

 

Here it goes again. The butterflies in her stomach won't just calm down. She doesn't know what to respond. As always.

 

"Hyun?"

 

"I-I have to go now, see you there oppa!" She said it too quickly that she regretted it once she ended the call.

 

Aish! Babo! Babo! She told herself.

 

"I'm going crazy!" She screamed while pushing the pillow to her face while rolling over her bed.

 

 

.......................................

 

 

The day after, TTS has to record a song for their comeback this coming September. Taeyeon picked up Tiffany and Seohyun since she's the more experienced driver among the three. Seohyun sat at the back seat while her unnies are in front.

 

The three members are just silent, Tiffany and Taeyeon must've been restless too. Seohyun later on, broke the silence inside the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter