Lost and Found

YONGSEO CATCHING UP W/ EACH OTHER AFTER 3 YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun was ready to leave. I have no reason to stay anyway, she said to herself.


"Seohyun-ssi, we watched the musical play you were in." Minhyuk swiftly broke the silence.


She covered in shock for a second, then she laughed hard.


"Really?" Seohyun asked, she feels shy even more.


They all looked at Yonghwa... waiting for a response. He was acting so busy... eating a goguma.


"What can you say about our play, oppa?" Seohyun asked him.


"Oh he didn't watch it." Jungshin said as he peels his sweet potato. It's been years since they've last eaten one.


"Mianhae, I was not feeling well that time." Yonghwa's reason.


"What?! We just watched it here online." Jonghyun defended.


"Hyung couldn't handle the kiss." Minhyuk teased.


"Yah! That's not tr--bbbhhh" Jonghyun abruptly puts a goguma in Yonghwa's mouth.


"Kyuhyun oppa is such a great man, isn't he~?!" Jungshin said dreamily like a girl, trying to annoy Yonghwa even more.


Seohyun bursts a laugh and rides along. "Ne~."


Yonghwa pretended not to care. She only did it because we're not married anymore. Back when we were still married, she rejected a kiss scene that was supposed to be a part of The Trax' MV. That thought somehow made him feel less annoyed.


They all enjoyed teasing him. We're doomed later, Minhyuk thought.


Jonghyun then showed them pictures of their fashion similarities "You sure, you guys are not dating?" 


Looks like, the members noticed that Seohyun was planning to leave. They opened up topics for her to stay.


"Yah! Why do you have those in your phone?" Yonghwa asked Jonghyun furiously.


"But this is your---aghhh!" Yonghwa suddenly tensed up and kicked Jonghyun's leg under the table.


"Hyun, stop copying my style, arraseo?!" He teased Seohyun, quickly changing the subject.


"I do not!" she said defensively.
"I always thought you don't like my style.. but why-"
"Aahh jeongmaaal." 
"Your nostrils are flaring again Hyuuun." Seohyun covered her face.


Minhyuk was so amused that he took out his phone and tries to take a picture of them.


"What are you doing?" Yonghwa asked Minhyuk.


"I'm gonna post this on twitter, yongseo fans would definitely go crazy keke~"


"But you guys don't even follow me on twitter..." Seohyun said innocently, sounding a bit hurt. Wrong move you did there, Minhyuk.


"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."


"Jonghyun oppa! Wae did you unfollow me on twitter?" 


"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."


Jonghyun can't even look straight at Seohyun now.

 

"How about we all go to the sauna just like during the old times?" Yonghwa suggested excitedly.


Seohyun liked that idea but still...


"Aniyo." She responded sternly. Nice try Yong, nice try.


It took a minute for Jonghyun to answer.

 

"If Yonghwa can't follow you, we also can't. Mian."


"Wae?" Seohyun looked at Yonghwa. He just looks away, embarrassed.


"He doesn't have the guts to follow you." Jungshin stated it as a fact.


"That's why he threatened us not to follow you too. We're sorry, please don't make us dance!" Minhyuk begged her, which made Seohyun crack up.


"I also think that he forgot you guys are not married anymore and he starts pushing and pulling again... all by himself." Jonghyun laughs at his own theory. Behind that laugh, he's trying to save himself out of this.


"Don't even start Jonghyun, you won't like it when I tell her... you liked her Yoona unnie. Oops, already spilled it." Seohyun was shocked, she can't stop laughing now. Poor Jonghyun oppa, unnie has a boyfriend now.


"Yah!!! Stop changing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter