Our Smile

YONGSEO CATCHING UP W/ EACH OTHER AFTER 3 YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I'm baaack! Hehe. And yes, I still remember that I have an unfinished business here lol. Sorry for the unexpected hiatus :( I at time management. So I cannot balance both my college life and my fanfic life T_T

I have a lot of plans for this story and I hope I can accomplish it all. Bear with me because the end is near! Btw, this story's timeline is still in 2014 (Wow it took me long enough before I could finish it lol). I hope I can finish this before 2016. Four-five chapters more, I guess? ^^

Lastly, I really appreciate the feedbacks! :) Thank you for subscribing, reading and staying tuned! <3 It really means A LOT to me. YONGSEO ALL THE WAY~ <3

 

 

 

Yonghwa, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk entered the Seo's residence. The place is quite bigger than what they thought. It has a cozy ambiance inside wherein you'll feel some comfort once you step in. The furniture are neatly arranged. There are tons of books on the shelves, a few eye-catching paintings hanged on the wall, a grand piano that stands out in the living room and picture frames of Seohyun's baby pictures and family pictures.

No doubt, this is a place that Seohyun calls "home". The boys were slightly embarrassed at how completely opposite it is with their dorm. 

 

The CNBlue boys sat awkwardly on the couch. They kinda felt like they're back in their respective homes. Dubu excitedly welcomed the CNBlue. It seems that Dubu likes Yonghwa the most.

"Annyeong Dubu-yah." he said while they pet the adorable dog who keeps on wagging its tail.


 
"Appa! We have visitors." Seohyun called out her dad to introduce the CNBlue.

 

The boys stood up politely when Seohyun's father showed up in front of them. 

 

"Please don't say 'Abuji' this time." Jungshin whisphered to Yonghwa. Which made Yonghwa cringe, remembering his embarrassment. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ CNBlue imnida." They all greeted him warmly.

 

"This is a first. Juhyun never brought boys here." Her dad said sternly which made the boys flinch for a second.

 

"They're just our neighbors, appa. They came here to congratulate me on my graduation day. Look, they even brought me a cake." Seohyun showed him the pink box with a blue ribbon on it.

 

"Juhyun, I didn't ask you to explain. Why are you so defensive?" His father raised an eyebrow with a suspective smile on his lips.

 

That made Seohyun silent. It took her seconds to respond. "Aniyo." She muttered. 

 

When Seohyun's mom have already prepared the table for CNBlue, she called them all in the dining area for them to eat.

The boys took their seats, the parents also sat in front of them. It's been a while since they had visitors. Seohyun doesn't know how to feel seeing his parents with CNBlue. She feels a mix of joy, excitement and awkwardness at this moment.

The three members could almost drool in front of the table seeing all the delicasies that Seohyun's mom have prepared.

 

"So... have you guys known each other for a long time?" The ommeoni asked the boys referring to their friendship with her daughter. She's not used to meeting guy friends.

 

"Ne~ We've known her ever since Girls' Generation debuted." Minhyuk said.
 

"We're fans of SNSD. Especially, Yonghwa." Jungshin looked at his hyung beside him. Yonghwa lightly kicked Jungshin's leg under the table.
 

"We started to become friends with her when she filmed We Got Married." Jonghyun said, smiling widely.


*coughs* "YongSeo." *coughs* Jungshin muttered for Seohyun's dad to remember.
 

Aish, why do you have to keep on mentioning my name.. Yonghwa complained in his head.

 

"Oh. That's why his face seemed familiar." Seohyun's appa said while looking intently at Yonghwa's face "How was Juhyun as a wife?" he asked him. Opening up past events three years ago.
 

Yonghwa stiffened, he can't even chew his food properly now.
 

"O-oh.. she was a great wife. She took care of me very well." Yonghwa gulped. Seohyun's parents are kind and welcoming. He doesn't exactly know why he's being nervous for no reason. 

 

"She used to be awkward around men. Thanks for bringing her at ease." Seohyun's appa said gratefully.
 

"It's good to know that even after the show, you're both still good friends." The ommeoni commented while smiling at the both of them.

 

Upon hearing the term 'good friends', Minhyuk suddenly coughed while drinking, almost spitting out his water. Yonghwa patted his back a bit harder. "Gwaenchana?" He asked, giving him a warning look.

 

"Ne." Minhyuk blurted after he recovered. Jonghyun and Jungshin refrained theirselves from laughing. Even Seohyun wants to laugh too.

 

"How about you Juhyun, how was Yonghwa as a husband?" Asked her father.

 

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa, who kept on looking away. Mwoya? Why can't he look straight at me?

With confusion, she still managed to answer. "He was a very considerate husband, he adjusted well on my personality." Seohyun slightly raised an eybrow at her ex nampyeon. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter