Happy Day

YONGSEO CATCHING UP W/ EACH OTHER AFTER 3 YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After they got back to Korea, a lot has happened in just two weeks. They haven't seen each other since then, but now both are in good terms compared to before. Despite the lack of time for them to be together, they still learned how to deal with it. It's good that Yonghwa and Seohyun are both career-minded as kpop idols, this made it easier for them to bear not being with each other.

 

Tomorrow will mark Seohyun's most awaited moment in her life.

 

Her college graduation.

 

Despite leaving Dongguk University for one semester, she still managed to graduate on time. Girls' Generation will finally have a college graduate. The unnies are all unexpicably proud of their maknae. Seohyun really worked hard to balance her career and studies.

 

"Too bad I can't be there at your graduation. I won't be able to shout 'THAT'S MY HYUN!!!' while you receive your diploma." Yonghwa sighed. He badly wanted to see her again (as always), this phone call is not enough. It would never suffice his longing for his ex-wife.

 

Seohyun giggled. "Even if it's not my graduation, you really can't shout that out Yong oppa."

 

"I don't care if another dating rumor of us comes out. I'll be happy to tell the media that we're finally dating." Yonghwa said proudly in his sleepy husky voice.

 

They're both tired from their own respective schedules that they had to attend to, but it won't ever stop them from missing each other.

 

"You're crazy." They both giggled.

 

"Yeah. I'm crazy for my wife."

 

If only it was just easy to reveal what they have. If only consequences wouldn't interfere between the two of them. They both know that they could admit it all right away to the public.

But both of them also know that it's not the best decision out there.

 

"I'm so proud of you Seo Ju Hyuuun. I remember when we were still filming, you've always prioritized your studies back then. I really admired you for that." Yonghwa feels nostalgic all of a sudden. Time really flies so fast.

 

He couldn't be more proud of his soon-to-be-graduate, ex wife.

 

"Gomawo Yooong. You were one supportive husband." Seohyun snickered, Yonghwa really knows how to make her heart flutter.

 

Yonghwa chuckled at her banmal. It still surprises him until now. It makes him feel giddy that they became this closer than before.

 

"If only I were as diligent and smart as you... maybe you can be this proud of me too Hyun." Thoughts like this don't escape Yonghwa's head. He sometimes feels that he's not good enough for Seohyun.

 

"Aniyo, oppa! I AM proud of you. You've pursued your dreams, and now you're doing great in your career. That's my Yo~ng."

 

Yonghwa smiled like a babo. Like a kid would do when praised. Seohyun always believes in him even when he doubts himself. 

 

"You should now go rest." For he hears Seohyun yawning from the other line. "It's your big day tomorrow. Hyuuun fighting!"

 

"Arraseo. Goodnight Yooong."

 

 

..............................

 

 

Yonghwa-ssi, I heard today is Seohyun's graduation. Send my congratulation greeting to her, arraseo? 

 

Yonghwa woke up to this text message.

 

It's from his mother.

 

Yonghwa's mother have always adored Seohyun's unique personality ever since they met on We Got Married. She still even has Seohyun's letter to her up until now. Years after the show, she would still ask Yonghwa about his ex virtual wife. For she knows that they're still good friends.

Well, they're more than friends now.

It makes Yonghwa deeply overwhelmed that his ommeonim likes his Hyun a lot. I wonder how would omma react if she knew that her son and her ideal type of daughter-in-law are now finally together again... for real. He smiled at this random thought.

 

Speaking of which, today is his ex-wife's graduation day.

 

He started panicking as he remembers.

 

Yonghwa anxiously called out his bandmates. He knocked impatiently on their rooms' doors even though he knows that waking them up could be a mistake.

 

"Yah, what's with all the fuss???" Jungshin grumpily asked while he rubs his eyes that are still half-closed.

 

"Aish, it's just 6am in the morning! We only got afternoon schedules for today!" Jonghyun complained.

 

Minhyuk threw himself on the couch. A part of his mind is still wandering in dreamland.

 

They all glared at Yonghwa, waiting for his reasonable explanation for ruining their good sleep.

 

"I need your help..." Yonghwa stated it seriously like it's a matter of life and death.

 

The three members now gave him their full attention. Their eyes are awakened by curiosity.

 

 

 

"I still don't have a graduation gift for Seohyun..." he continued.

 

Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk started heading back to their respective rooms.

 

"Yah! This is a big deal for me, okay?" Yonghwa tried to stop them.

 

"GIVE HER GOGUMAS" The three sleepyheads shouted out altogether. Their beds are now calling them.

 

"Aish, I want it to be more special than that." Yonghwa sat down on the couch in frustration. The members looked at him.

 

"Moola. You're the more experienced one when it comes to girls!" Jungshin blurted out drowsily.

 

"But she's different from the other girls." Yonghwa argued.

 

"Mian. We can't think sanely now because we only had a few hours of sleep. We'll try to help you out later." Minhyuk said as they head back to their rooms.

 

"Try to think like Seohyun. She always knows what to give." Jonghyun said before he shut his door closed.

 

That seems impossible for Yonghwa. He can never be like Seohyun even if he tries hard. But maybe he can get an idea from their past virtual marriage.

What's the best gift that she has ever given to me? He asked himself. Recalling such happenings from three years ago.

 

And finally... he thought of a perfect gift.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter