Goguma Bait

YONGSEO CATCHING UP W/ EACH OTHER AFTER 3 YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4 in the afternoon.


Seohyun is walking towards the entrance of their dormitory's building, she wears a cap to cover her face from the public. Unexpectedly, someone calls her name...


"Hyuuun!" Seohyun's face lit up. It has been months since they last saw and greeted each other, their groups' schedules were fully loaded in the past months.


"Yooong oppa! Annyeong." Seohyun bowed to Yonghwa as usual. He is wearing a cap too.

They are now both standing inside the lobby. Seeking for the right words to say. 


Yonghwa missed her a lot. When they went to Japan for their concert, he would always look at the scrapbook Hyun made for him and he would smile like a babo. Jungshin would always .


Same goes for Seohyun, she sings the Banmal song at random times for it has always reminded her of Yong. Her Hyoyeon unnie would always beg her to stop. 


When Seohyun first knew that the CNBlue was moving to a dorm in the same villa as hers, she felt excited. She always wanted to play billiards with them just like in the old times... and of course, her ex-husband Yong would be there.


Now that they see each other again after a long time... it feels awkward... again. At times like this, they would just greet each other then say their goodbyes. There is no camera filming them, no mission card to accomplish, no more house to share, no more reason to be the same Goguma couple before. The show is over for them. That's what both their minds say... but what about their their hearts?


"Look what I got from our concert in Japan." Yonghwa took a light board from his bag before even Seohyun can say her goodbye.


A light board that says YONGSEO FOREVER<3


"Omo! How cuuute!" Seohyun's smile could just melt Yonghwa's heart right away. Her eyes were beaming on the pink and blue lights.


"I took it from a fan." They both laughed.


"I wish I have one too, oppa." Seohyun frowned at him.


"Well, too bad. I'm not giving it to you." Yonghwa took the light board and put it back in his bag.


Seohyun spanked his arm. Yonghwa laughed heartily, he missed teasing Seohyun that much.


He hesitated at first but he wanted to catch up with her so bad.


"Minhyuk brought some gogumas at our dorm, want to eat some?" Yonghwa felt shy for asking this but still acted cool.


"Sure!" Seohyun is not just happy about the gogumas but also because she missed hanging out with the CNBlue members. It was never the same after We Got Married... sad truth.


"I better call them now and tell that you're coming." During WGM days, the CNBlue members would quickly clean u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter