Concert Day

YONGSEO CATCHING UP W/ EACH OTHER AFTER 3 YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CONCERT DAY

 

 

CNBlue just had their concert yesterday... and today, they would be performing in front of a huge crowd again.

They are totally drained and dead tired but just hearing the blaring cheers of the fans makes them forget their exhaustion. It's like music to their ears. Fans never fail to inspire them to become better. Their support is beyond overwhelming.

 

Now, it's CNBlue's turn to rock the stage once again.

 

(AN: You can watch CNBlue's awesome performance first, if you like! ♥‿♥ Can't Stop & I'm Sorry)

 

♬ Can’t stop me now
Can’t stop me now
Geudaereul darmeun bom hyanggiga ajik chaneyo
Can’t stop me now 
Can’t stop me now (I can't stop baby~)
Naneun meomchul su eomneyo I can’t stop loving you~ ♬

 

Yonghwa really knows how to hype up the enormous audience. 

 

Yong oppa's sooo cool. Seohyun thought while she's watching the CNBlue's performance from the backstage.

It's like he's a different person out there. The fans roared so loud at their awesome music. He really knows how to rock the stage. Damn well. No wonder, fans are going crazy right now.

 

It kinda makes Seohyun fall for him even more. She feels so lucky that this cool boy on stage fell for her. 
She even had doubts... Why me?

 

♬ Janinhan neoui han madi
Naengjeonghan neoui han madi (I'm sorry I'm sorry)
Sangcheo nan neoui han madi sseudi sseun neoui han madi
Oh oh back to me im so crazy~ ♬
 

CNBlue's performance ended up a blast. Seohyun still can't remove the amazement in her eyes. If only her unnies weren't there, she would cheer her nampyeon's band like some crazy fangirl in the audience.


Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk went to the backstage once they were done. 

 

 

Seohyun froze, the moment she saw Yonghwa heading towards their direction.

 

Ottoke ottoke ottoke, keeps repeating on her head. Her hands are now shaking.

 

 

 

After what has been almost a month of not seeing each other,

 

 


their eyes finally meet...

 

 

Those eyes. I missed seeing those. Seohyun thought longingly.


But there's something different with Yonghwa's eyes now. It seems colder than usual and of course, weary and tired as hell.

 

 

 

Yonghwa quickly looked away as they pass by SNSD's area.

He just passed by Seohyun. Pretending that she was not there at all.

 

 

 

Seohyun hid her shock for a moment and looked away as well, she continued chatting with her unnies while waiting for their turn to perform. Behind her smile, is a disappointed frown.

 

Oppa's ignoring me...

 


Then someone tapped her shoulders from behind. "Ohh annyeong Jungshin chingu!" she greeted him with a warm smile.


Jungshin smiled back, a somewhat pitiful one. "Goodluck on your performance!" he wanted to say something more but chose not to. 


"Gomawo~ you guys rocked!" She said brightly, hiding the sadness on her face.


Jungshin gave her an assuring smile and mouthed the words "I'll talk to him" before he left.
Seohyun just nodded in return.

 

 

..............................

 

"SO NYUH SHI DAE!!! SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!" Crazy fan-screams all over the place.


Seohyun sets aside all of her worries once they got up the stage. A loud roar of fans cheered her up right away. They never fail to make her feel better.

And for a moment, she somehow forgot that she's sad at all. She was enjoying herself at the stage together with her unnies. 

 

She sang with all her heart and danced with ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter