Greedy Ex-Husband

YONGSEO CATCHING UP W/ EACH OTHER AFTER 3 YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"..."


"..."

 

Seohyun looks around, taking a good look at the CNBlue's dorm. She can't look straight at her ex-husband. Her hands are agitatedly shaking and her heart is abruptly pounding. Ottokeee?

Meanwhile, Yonghwa looks calm and cool but deep inside, his heart is about to explode. He keeps on thinking what words to say to her. 

 

No cameras. 

Just the two of them. 

After 3 years of divorce. 

 

They both didn't expect this to be awkward. It's like their episode 1 all over again.

 

The silence in the dorm is deafening. Their thoughts, repeatedly echoing in their heads.

 

 

 

"How are you doing?" They both blurted out, in unison. 

 

"Yah, I told you to stop copying me." Yonghwa complained. 

 

Seohyun giggled. Somehow, the atmosphere finally became less awkward.

 

"Gwaenchana oppa~, how about you? Have you been eating well?!"

 

Yonghwa smiled widely at her question. She still cares. 

Seohyun used to care for his health. When he was suffering from a vocal cord nodule, Seohyun brought food that's good for his throat even when they were not filming that time.

 

"Why are you smiling?" she asked.

 

"You still care about my health." Yonghwa said with a teasing face.

 

"Ah jinjja.." Seohyun puts her palms at her cheeks... to hide herself blushing.

 

"Still shy, aren't you~?" Yonghwa said laughing, mocking her more.

 

Seohyun stood up, pretending to leave. Yonghwa held her wrist to stop her... that surprised Seohyun and caused her to blush even more.

 

"Yah! I was just kidding." Yonghwa felt weird holding her wrist. Yet, he doesn't want to let go but... he has to.

 

"Still a choding..." Seohyun whisphered, it didn't escape Yonghwa's ears. He let out a light laugh.

 

She sat back to the couch, beside her ex-husband. Though, the atmosphere is still awkward, she feels comfortable with Yonghwa beside her.

 

"How are my sisters-in-law?" Yonghwa opened up a topic.

 

"They're fine~ Four unnies are dating." 

 

"How about you, are you dating someone?" 


Yonghwa was taken aback by his own question. He feels embarrassed asking Seohyun if she's dating. Aish, why did I even ask that.

 

"Aniyooo! I'm not dating anyone." 

"Jinjja??"

"Ne~"

 

Yonghwa's face lightened up.

Seohyun wants to ask him the same question, but she chose not to. She's not ready for his answer.

 

"Wait here." Yonghwa stood up and went to his room.

 

He came back with his guitar.

 

The same guitar he used 3 years ago.

 

"Uwaaa~" Seohyun exclaimed.

 

"What song do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter