The Incident

noona , Im Your Fanboy !

JONGHYUN POV

" Done daydreaming about her ? " I look at Yonghwa with confusion on my face . He chuckle .

" don't give me ' I don't know what you talking about ' face at me . You know it don't work on me . " I stun at yonghwa remark .

" You really know me well , huh ? " I said . He laugh heartily .

" come on , I know you like forever , okay ? Whats wrong now ? " I sigh and look at him . Why I can't lie to him .  

 

" nothing is wrong . Its just .. Yoona . " He look at me . Eyebrow up in confusion .

" whats wrong with Yoona ? You like her ? If you do just go and confess , duh !" Yonghwa said . Well its sound like a good idea .

" But its not that easy . What if she doesn't like me ? Or she just think me as her friend only? " I look at yonghwa helpless . He shakes his head .

" dude , how do you know about that ? You even didn't try man . Stop whining like 10 years old kid and be a man . Can't you see she also flirting with you ? " My eyes widen . She flirting with me ?

" b..b-but how ? When ? Why I didn't notice at all ? " he snicker at me .

"  Everyone can see that . The aura when you guys stand beside each other . When you smile dumbly at her . You acted all shy and all infront of her and she done the same thing . Even fans can see it . " he explaine

" why I didn't know at all . " I ask . Still shock with the news 

" its easy . Its either you just stupid or simply dense . But by looking at your reaction I think you just stupid . Come on , confess to her . Your are BURNING Jonghyun for god sake . " yonghwa pat my head before heading out . I still seat there trying to process the detail that yonghwa shared .

When the opening of KBS Gayo Daejun , all the idol wearing black and white . But my eyes only see one person only . Snsd Im Yoona . Wearing long white dress that fit her perfectly that make her looks like a goddess . She stand beside me flashing her beautiful smile to audiance . I swears my heart beating so fast right now that I even can't stop smiling when standing beside her . I even can't  turn my attention away from her . She so beautiful .

 

 

YOONA POV

I know he watching me right now . But I still pretend that I didn't notice him . When the mc start coming forward I feel someone stand really close beside me . I know who he is by knowing the smell cologne that he always used . I turn to him and flashing my killer smile . He return the favor with big and warm smile .

" Hani shi looks so beautiful right ? " I start the conversation . He look at me .

" no . You are beautiful than her . " he face start to blushing . How cute . But I want more .

" eh ? Seriously ? I thought she beautiful than me . Well , she everyone types now . " I said innocently .

" yes , but not my types . " He said shyly . Omo ! He so cute .I can't stop myself to

" oh ! Really ? Then who ? " I smile seductively . I swear his face red like tomatos right now . I trying my best to not laugh at his action .

 

 

JONGHYUN POV .

"  . . Then who ? " I swears my palms start to sweating right now . Is she really flirting with me ? Oh my god . Please save me . I think my face will blow up any minute right now . She so close . 

" it .. its .. ummmm .. " " stop it Yoona ! Stop turtoring this poor man . " before I said anything I heard Tiffany voice cutting our conversation . Thank god . Thank you Tiffany . You save me .

" its okay . Nevermind . " I said while look at Tiffany . Not daring to spare any glance to Yoona . Damn , she so tempting .I can hear yonghwa laughing with the others .

After the opening ceremony , I'm trying my best to avoid Yoona at any cost . Worry and scare at the same time if I can't control myself infront of her . Worry that I will done something stupid and scare that she will hate me .  

 

When it comes to last performance , all the idol start to walk up on the stage . Me and my members start to walk up the stage that I didn't notice Yoona were walking infront of me . I sway my hands freely until I touch someone . I stop for a while and look up to see yoona smiling face . I swear my face burning right now that I wish the stage swallow me .

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

" omo ! Jonghyun oppa ! Where did you just touch " I act like I shock . His face start to reddening .

" ani .. ani .. Im so sorry ! I didn't mean it . I swear ! " he apologize .

" ehh . Oppa liar ! You just touch my . Did you like my that much ?! Tiffany unnie , look at this oppa . He just touch my ! " I said dramaticly . I see him anxious . He walk to and tell what happen . After a moment he comeback to me .

" no , yoona ah ! Oppa didn't mean it . Please . Im so sorry ! " He said still smile and apology . I can't hold anymore so I burst out . Aigoo , he so funny .

" nah , its okay . Nevermind " I said push him to . He look at one last time before look infront . 

 

 

 

JONGHYUN POV .

" yoona ! Wait a minute ." I ran to her after the closing ceremony . She stop and turn around flashing her killer smile once again .

" what is it , oppa ? You want touch my again ? " I swears she will never stop teasing me . I don't why my face still reddening with her teasing .

" ani ! Can you stop it !" I said wave my hand . She laugh as she see my red face .

" I know I make mistake by touching your .. just punish me or something . So that I don't feel guilty . You know .. " I said looking at the floor . She stop laugh and look at me with her serious face .

" ummmm .. well , if you insist . How about , you ! be my boyfriend and stay with me until I die " she said while jabbing her finger at my chest . I nod my head still not processing her words . 

" okay .. w-wait ! What ? Are you serious ? " My eyes grow bigger if it can . She smile and nod her head .

" yes ! If you agree .. you can have special pass , you know ? " she said . I smile and kiss her .

" so . What is the special pass ? " I ask after we pull apart .

" you can touch my freely ! " she said innocently that my faces grow red . She laugh her heart out when see my face . Oh god ! How much i love this woman .

" s-shut up-p ! You lucky I love you ." I swear this is not the last time she tease me . Who am I kidding . Its Im Yoona the queen of teasing .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

UMMMM .. SO , ITS JONGHYUNXYOONA !

SORRY IF NOT WHAT YOU WANT ! THE IDEA JUST COME LIKE THAT AND I'M JUST WROTE IT DOWN . I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT . FEEL FREE TO COMMENT .  ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT *BOWS 90° DEGREE*