I'M ADDICTED

noona , Im Your Fanboy !

" what are you doing , jiyong-ah " asked Youngbae . Jiyong look at the source of voice with confused face .

" what do you mean ? I'm creating a song here . Can you see ? " answered Jiyong . Youngbae snickered at his bestfriend remarks . He walk over Jiyong place and look at a piece of blank paper on Jiyong desk .

" chinjja ? Then why this paper still blank ? I mean how you creating a song without a singles words or lyrics ? Care to explain ? " smirk Youngbae . He knows his bestfriend are spacing out . Jiyong look at his paper and sigh . How stupid he is . Of course there are no single words or lyrics on that paper because his mind are completely blank . Just like a piece of paper on his desk . 

" ahhhh !! Molla .. I don't even know what am I doing ? My mind is completely blank ! " sigh Jiyong . He put his head on the desk and sighing for a second times . Youngbae shook his head while look at his friends .

" still fighting ? Can you guys stop fighting and made up ? " asked Youngbae .

" how do I know ? She doesn't pick up her phone . I know she was mad . Atleast pick up the phone so that I can talk to her . So childish ! " said Jiyong

" yah ! Its suppose you who are acting like kids . She done nothing wrong and you yell at her like she kill someone ! " said Youngbae . He look at his friend unbelieveble .

" ani .. " " what do you mean by no ? Shes not your girlfriend dude . You don't have any right to be mad at her . " cut Youngbae .

" but . . " "theres no but , jiyong-ah ! You better say sorry to her before to late " said Youngbae . Jiyong look at his friend with big eyes . BEFORE TO LATE ? whats that mean . 

 

MEANWHILE ..

" YOONA-YAHHH !! " yelled Sunny .

" Unniee ! Stop yelling . You hurts my ears ! " said Yoona covering her ears . She glare at her unnie .Sunny look at her with innocent face .

" what ? Its not my fault . Its your fault because you don't hear me calling million times . Why you spacing out ? " said Sunny while looking at her friends . Yoona just sigh at Sunny words .

" I'm just upset . Me and jiyong fight last night ?  " said Yoona

" again ?! Who start first ? Its must be you , huh ? "Asked Sunny pointing at her friend .

" noo ! Its not me who start first ! Its him . He suddenly yelled at me . " defense Yoona. Sunny look at yoona for a moment and continue said " why he yelled at you ? "

" I don't know . I'm just talking about my friends . And suddenly he burst out . " explain Yoona .

" you mean Your MALE friends ? " asked Sunny . Yoona just nodded her head .  

" well ! When he talk about his GIRL friends , I never mad . I just listen to him . Even sometimes I felt weird . Like my heart aching . I choose to ignore it and continue listen to his stories . But yesterday when I talked about how my friends treat me , he suddenly yelled at me . " continue Yoona

" yoona , look at me ? Are you really dumb or you are simply dense ? " asked Sunny while holding yoona shoulder and look at her eyes.

" What do you mean , unnie ? Are you- .. " 

" omona ! You are really dumb aren't you ? " cut Sunny shaking her head .

" we must do something . Poor you , Yoona . I don't know you are this dumb . I need to help you . " said Sunny. she leave Yoona alone and run to her rooms .

She take her phone and call someone . after third rings she heard someone voices .

" Youngbae oppa ~ where are you ? We need to talk ! " said Sunny . 1 hour later they meet at nearest cafe . Sunny explained everything about Yoona and Jiyong things . Youngbae quite shock first . After while he continue listens to her .

" I knew it ! " said Youngbae

" you know what ? " asked Sunny . Youngbae look at Sunny and told her about Jiyong feeling towards Yoona .

" ahhh .. So , Jiyong oppa also like Yoona ? " asked Sunny

" no ! He don't like Yoona . He LOVE her . " said youngbae proudly . Sunny laugh at Youngbae antics . Just then an idea pop in sunny head . She look at Youngbae with big grin on her face .

" what ? " asked Youngbae . Sunny smile at youngbae and tell him about the idea . Youngbae look at Sunny with amused smile .

 

FOUR DAYS LATER

Today SNSD have a comeback stage . All of us are here . Half of us still waiting for the makeup done and half of us already done with the makeup . Suddenly there a knocks on our rooms . A male voice caught my ears .

" sunny-ah .. can you come with me for a moment ? " I heard Jiyong call Sunny unnie out . I glare at him . How come he can come at our room and call sunny unnie with innocent smile !  he even doesn't say sorry to me ! did I mention he look at me when he called sunny unnie with those freaking y eyes , I wi- .. w..-wa..ited ! Did I say y eyes ?! Whats is wrong with me ! Wh-hy ?

"Aaisshhhh !! Ahh mollaaaa ! " "yah ! Yoona , what wrong with you ? " asked Sooyoung unnie . Omo ! Did I yelled too loud ?! I look at sooyoung unnie with big eyes .

" aniyo .. I'm fine ! Nothing to worry . " I said . I look at Jiyong direction . He also look at me with concern . The other member look at me weirdly . Suddenly our manager oppa call us to perform . We start to walk out the rooms . I walk with my head down . I want to avoid him .

After our comeback stage , BigBang time to perform . All fans start screaming non stop . After bigbang stage all idol start gathering on stage . The winner of this week goes to Bigbang . All member give a speech towards their fans and family . When Jiyong times to speak the background music stop play . All idol and fans confuse but when I look at him , he just smile and calm .

" No need to worry . I'm the one who asked the staff to turn off the song because I have something important to tell you guys ...

.. actually , I want to confess . " all fans start to cheers .

" .. I have a friend . A best friend . I known her for quite long time , since we debut . When I saw her for the first time , I knew it she was my type . But I'm scared that she will avoid me when she know my feeling . That why I still friend with her .. " I look at him with big eyes .

" ... Every single days I keep falling for her . For her smile .. her eyes .. and her antics . But one day , I make a mistake by yelling at her . I don't why but that day I just can't control my jealousy when she told about her male friends ... " I feel someone holding my hands . I know it Sunny unnie hands . "Its you , yoona . " sunny unnie whisper at me . I look at her with shock face. She smile at me . I look back at jiyong .

" ... I still remember the way she look at me that night . Maybe I scared her . But I didn't mean it . I swear ! .. yoona-yahh .. " I heard he call me . Suddenly he start walking towards me . I can hear all fans and idol gasps .

" .... you can hate .. you can avoid me .. but I don't care anymore ... because I love you . " that 3 words make all fans start to screaming . With that 3 words I can feel my tears rolling down my cheeks .

".. yoona-yah , oppa had always loving you all this time . I never get bored with your antics . But I keep falling for you .. I'm ADDICTED to you . Thats why .. I keep chosing you .. and thats why I never leave your side . Can you give oppa another chance ? To love you as my lady .. " he said to me . My face wet because of my tears . The fans and idol cheering on me . Asked me to accept Jiyong oppa .

" of course ! " I heard Yoona answered . I'm so happy that my tears also rolling down . Finally I get her after many years waiting . Just like instinct both of us hugging infront of fans . The cheers never stop . I'm so happy because our fans accept us .  I look at sunny over Yoona shoulder and she give me a wink . I smile at her and say thank you .

couple days later , all world celebrating our relationship . Our news broke out to whole nations wether in newspaper , magazines and internet .

" Yoona , you want know a secret ? " I asked yoona

" what ? "asked yoona cutely

" I'm ADDICTED on you , babe " I said . She smile and say

" you want know a secret too ? " asked yoona while sitting on my laps .

" what ? " I asked her

" I also ADDICTED .. With your y lips" yoona said and kiss me . We stop kissing for a moment because lack of oxygen .

" I know babe . I knoww .. " I smirk at her . She laugh at my antics . How much I love her .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys ! I know I been gone for a long time . I'm so sorry because I really don't have a time to update a new story . So here I give you another G-YOON shipper . Hope you guys enjoy .

Ps: I'm so sorry for not update . I mean it !