TOP : like you to death.

noona , Im Your Fanboy !

" Good morning , having a sweet dream about your so-lovely-angel ?" asked Daesung teasingly . Top just ignore it and seat in a table . " Yeah ? What do you dream this time ? some titanic pose ? Or what ?" asked Seungri while high-five with Daesung. Top just scoffed at their statement. "  scoffed at their statement.

" Say whatever you kiddos , as long as im happy. " said Top while sip his coffee.

" yeah right , you sound like creepy fanboy you know ? " Snorted Jiyoung. Top just being Top , he still ignored whatever their said about his dream. For Top dreaming about the one that make him butterflies is the best dream he ever could ask. Yes! The said girl is no other than Snsd Im Yoona. The girl that have capture all men heart by her beauty .Suddenly the bedroom burst open and Youngbae walk out from the bedroom.

" morning guys !" greeted Youngbae.

 " morning !" the boys reply. " why look tense hyung ?" Asked Youngbae to Top.

" oh ! its nothing .. we just talked about hyung dreaming about his silly crush !" Answered Seungri and the other just laugh it off .

" Again ?! oh come on .. you still dreaming about her ? You really like her that much , huh ?" asked Youngbae while drink his coffee .

" Not you too , bae ?! I thought you understand me ? And yes ! i like her .. you don't have any ideas how much i like her " said Top while blushing hard . Youngbae just laugh at his bingu friend

" i do understand you . But make sure you dont do any stupid things infront of her . Otherwise she will never like you. " advice Yongbae while pat Top back.

" yeah right , say the one that do stupid things infront of his crush. Its okay , i will take your advice . " Shot Top back earning a laugh from the other .

" yahh ! Aaisshhh .. s-shut u-up ! " Youngbae said with red face .

" okay , that enough guys . We need to go right now or we gonna be late ." said Jiyong . After they done eating breakfast , they start cleaning it and get ready to go Music Bank for special episode. Where all kpop idol will attend.

AT THE SAME TIME

MuBank change room - snsd

" girls , are you done already with the makeup ? " asked the manager

" all done ! only Yoona , Sooyoung and taeyeon left . " said Tiffany with eye-smiles. Hearing Tiffany answer the manager pulled Taeyeon and Sooyoung to makeup artist .

" And you miss Im Yoona , stop play games in the ipad. You can continue play after makeup done . " The manager said and pull Yoona to other makeup artist.

" She not playing games . She stalk someone !" said Yuri while play with her phone.

" Chinja ? you Im Yoona stalk someone ? Seriously ?! " said the manager shocked

" anniyo ! Im not stalk anyone .. im just read an article. Is that wrong ? " defends Yoona

" yeah right .. is not that wrong ! but its weird because you ALWAYS read an article about HIM ! " Said Sooyoung earning a laugh from the members.

" unnie .. " " oh ! And you ALWAYS called his names when you sleep . " continue Sooyoung.

" you like him that much , huh ?" asked Yuri . Yoona just nodded . All the members start squelling like fangirl. 

" i can help you if you . But first dont embrass yourself infront of him . Understand ?" said Yuri

" yeah , right .. say the that always make herself fool infront of her crush ." Said Sooyoung earning a laugh from snsd members .

" y-yahhh ! Choi Sooyoung you  want to die ?!" Yelled Yuri . After all commotion in snsd room done YoonYul excuse their self to a toilet. Here they are walking down at a hallway to find a toilet . When they almost reach at a toilet Yuri spot someone at the end of the hallway . And an ideas pop out on her head . Yuri excuse herself for a moment and let Yoona get in a toilet . 

" oppaaa ~~ " yelled Yuri . Youngbae heard his names been called turned his head and saw Yuri running towards him with big smile . " are you come with all Big Bang members ?" Asked Yuri when she reach Youngbae.

" yes , why ?" Asked curious Youngbae. Yuri smile hearing his answered . She come close to Youngbae and whisper something that make Youngbae eyes grew bigger.

" wahh ! Thats good news . Top hyung must be love it when he heard this " said Youngbae shocked . Suddenly Youngbae grab Yuri closer and whisper something to her that make her giggling.

" you know what ? Lets do like this .. " yuri spilled out his ideas . Yongbae nodded his head and smile satisfied with ideas . 

BigBang change room

 

"Knock , knock , knock .. " Top heard door been knocked . He ask to come in and shocked when he see Yuri come in and walk to him .

" Oppa , before you say anthing listen to me first .. " yuri said and tell something that make him hold breath for a second. Before yuri out from the room she asked him to come at snsd change room after MuBank ends. Top just nodded his head without a word . " yoona like me too ?" SAid Top shocked .. a smile paste on his face .

 

After Yoona done , she come out to find Yuri . BUt what make her shock is Youngbae waiting infront of door that make yoona almost jump . " s-sunbae .." Yoona called .

" listen , i know it sound stupid but listen to me first .. " Youngbae said and tell her something that make her more shock. " o-okay " yoona said. After that Yoona back to her room . After MuBank ends all idol start to go home including snsd . But Yoona still waiting in her room alone because youngbae asked her to stay here " can you me .. i want to give yuri present but im shy .. so can you wait me in your room after mubank . I want give you the gift so that you can pass it to Yuri .. pretty please .. " Yoona remembered back what Youngbae said. Suddenly the door cracked open .  Yoona shocked when she see Top at the door . " s-sunbae .. what are you doing here ? " asked Yoona stutter. Top smile upon see his almighty crush infront of him .

" yoona-yah .. actually i have something wants to tell you .. " asked Top shyly

" what is it , sunbae ? " asked Yoona back

" dont call me sunbae .. c-call me oppa . Please ?" Top said

" n-nae s-sun.. ani ! O-oppa . What is it that you wants to tell me ?" Asked Yoona . Yoona heart start to beating like crazy. 

" i always have a eyes on you. I adore you so much. First i think this stupid crush but the more i see you or heard you voice the more i fallen for you . I know its sound weird and cheesy but i swear that i like you so much .." confess Top . Yoona start to tears . She dont know that Top like her too .

" h-how much y-you like m-me ?" Asked yoona holding the tears.Top smile and take a deep breath before answer

" I like you to death , Im Yoona . " said Top and come near to Yoona .

" i-i dont know what to say .. it just to sudden .. i-i thought y-you dont l-like me .. i- i .. " Yoona word been cut by a kiss . At first yoona dont respond into the kiss .. after the moment she start to respond until both of them separate to get oxygen .

" I-i like you too " said Yoona . Top smirk and said .. " i know that .. and i also know about your dream .." Top said holding a laugh . Yoona face turned to red when she heard that .

" y-yahh ! How you know that .. i-i dont tell anyone except my members .. " said yoona blushing like hell . Top just laugh at blushing yoona .

" its okay .. actually i also dreaming about you .. " Top said holding Yoona hands . Yoona look at Top and smile sweetly at him .

" chinja ? What you dreaming about ?" Asked curious Yoona . Top shock at Yoona sudden question . His face start to reddened.

" nothing .. j-just a sweet dream .. " lying Top. Yoona just nodded at Top answer. Yoona smile innocently .. same with Top .

" Saranghae , Im Yoona " Top said and peck Yoona lips

" nado saranghae , my bingu Top " Yoona said after Top peck her lips .

" y-yahh ! How could you .. " Top said and Yoona just laugh it off .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im sorry if you wait too long . Because im seriously busy with trial and exam . Im in SPM year right now , so i hope you guys understand if i dont update . SO here are for you TOPYOON SHIPPERS . hope you enjoy it . XOXO