FANMEET

noona , Im Your Fanboy !

" Unniee !! Yoona unnie !! " yelled Irene . When I look at her direction she were running toward me .

" Why are you running ? " I asked while rising my eyebrow . She grin at me with her twinkling eyes .

" unnie , look what I got ?! I have a Vixx ticket ! " said Irene excited . I look at her jumping around with big smile .

" finally , I can meet my Hyuk ! " Giggle Irene

" really ? Good luck then with the fan meet . I hope you can survive with the other starlight alone . " I said while continue sweeping the floor . I heard she snickered at me .

" who said I were alone ? " asked Irene with smirk . I look at her weirdly .

"Yeahhh .. you were going alone , right ? " I asked her carefully . She grin at me shaking her head .

 

" Nope ! YOU are coming with me ! No buts ! I already buy the ticket . AND no !  I will not taking no as an answer . " I explain at Yoona unnie . hang open and her eyes widened at my word .

" b..b-but ! " "didn't  I say no but ?! You ARE coming with me , unnie . Pweaseee .. " I asked with aegyo . She struggle for a while before say yes .

" fine ! But after you get the autograph , we leave immediately . Understand ? " said Yoona unnie . I nodd my head eagerly . I knew Yoona unnie doesn't like crowded place because she say she can't breath properly when she are stuck between hundred of people .

 

A WEEK LATER

" Unnie .. ppaliwa ! We gonna be late if we not moving right now . " I yell at Yooba unnie . After 10 minutes she come out with simple oufit yet she still look great . She wearing a white blouse shirt that tuck in her black skinny jeans . With a pair of converse shoes . She let her dark hair loose . While me in simple yet cute dress .

" what ? " she asked . I smile at her . She wear a simple makeup yet she look like a goddess .

" neomu yeopoda , unnie ! " I grin at her . She shook her head at my words .

" you look great too , Irene-ah .. " she said while ruffling my hair .

" lets go ! " I said and drag her away . I don't want to be late . After take a taxi , we arrive at the event . It take 20 minutes from our house . When we step out from the taxi , we can hear fangirl screaming . Its too loud until Yoona unnie close her ears . We walk into the event , theres too many starlight cheering for their oppa . Yoona unnie look at me with her pleading eyes begging to leave this place but I don't lose this chance so I look back at her with big eyes and a pout . After a moment she agree to continue .

 

I feel Irene hand draging me to one of a event staff . She show the ticket to staff , the staff look at the ticket before take us to our seat . Did I mention our seat is too close to main stage . Just a couple line from main stage and in a middle of the place.

" How did you get this ticket ? " I asked Irene who are excited .

" I buy it , of course . Why ? " said Irene .

" I know you buy it . But how you get the money ? I mean this seat is too expensive . " I said . She look at me with big grin

" I worked hard to get a lot of many . So that I can come to this event . You don't have to worry . Just enjoy the show . " Explaine Irene. 10 minutes after that the event start with fans screaming . I sigh . I look at Irene she too start screaming .

" here goes nothing . You can do this , yoona ! For Irene . Just for her . Endure it for a moment . " I said to myself . I really don't like place that are crowded and loud . I just don't know why .

There are 6 man come out from the backstage . They greet their fans with a big smile . The fans start cheering nonstop . All of them looking great with a red suite . I don't why but my eyes keep follow one person . He not vocalist , neither visual of the group . But something about him that make my eyes wandering at him . The way he moves his body . The way he smile . The way he raps .. and .. the way he winks at me . Wait , what ? H-he winks at m..-me ?! Did I see a right things or it just my imaginations . Nahh .. I  things it just my imaginations .

 

Now in the middle of the fanmeet . They singing hyde right now . Oh my Hyuk ! You are so adorable . I want squish you right now . I giggle to myself . I look at their performance and my eyes caught Ravi action . He keeps wandering infront our seat . Suddenly , my eyes grew bigger when I see he winks at Yoona unnie direction . Call me  freak but I swear He just winks at my unnie . When I look at Yoona unnie, she look shock . So its true .

 

 

" woahh ! Thank you for coming guys . " said the leader .

" yeahh . You guys are the best ! So , because of that we gonna choose one of you to come up infront and play a games with us . " explaine hyuk . Our fans start to screaming aloud .

I smile at their reactions . I don't why but my eyes keep on one person. Her reaction make me smiled all of the time . Since we start the event until now . The way she just seat while listening our songs . The way she looks calm even the fans behind her standing and push her seat . The way she looks back at me without screaming or any reaction .

" Ravi-ah .. why don't you choose first . " N hyung asked me . I nod my head . The fans start cheering to pick them . I look at her and smile .

" I pick you ! " pointing to her directions . I can see her eyes widen .The cheering stop the moment I point to her . She look at her left and right sides to make sure I pointing at the right person .

" m..-me ..?! W-w..hy  me ? " she asked while pointing at her self . I smirk at her .

" why not you ? " I asked confidently . She look shock at my statement . The fans 'woo'ing at us .

" do you have a boyfriend ? " I asked . My eyes never leave her face . Shes pretty .

" boy..friend ..? I..-I " " No ! She don't have a boyfriend . She still avaiable !" Said the girl beside her . I can see she glare at her friend.

"Good ! Why don't you come here . Please , help her to the stage . " I asked one of a staff to bring her to me .

 

 

After all the member get their partner , the games begin . There a games that make my heart beating so fast . The sit up games . Where the woman hold thean legs and counting the sit ups . He walk to me with a smile . He open his suit and past it to his staff . Right now he just wearing a black tight shirt . He looks super y . I can see his abs under his shirt . I gulp when I see him laying down and get ready to start the games . I sit infront of his legs . I hold his legs tightly and the game began . Our team leading the game because he do the sit uo in fastest way . Suddenly he slowdown and grab my hand , so thay I move closer to his knee . I can see he smirk at me . When he went down again I can see his abs and I gulp for a second time .

" like what you see ? " he asked in deep voice . I look at him with big eyes .

"W-what ? I don't see anything ! " I defense myself . I can hear he chuckle at me .

"Really ? Because from what I see , you were staring at my abs . Am I right ? " he asked me . His eyes never leave my eyes .

" w-wha-tever ! You just full of yourself ! " I said while gripping his legs tightly .

" then why you gripping my legs tightly when we were talking about my y abs ?! " He smirk at me . I look away from him . I know right now my face are red like tomato .

 

 

I know she were blushing right now . I can see her face reddened . Shes cute . After that our games finish . Our team winning in the first place . We start performing again . I look at her when my turn to raps . She look at me with her big eyes . I smirk at her action and sending winks at her . I can see her face turn red . Before the event end , we have a autograph session . I can see she standing in line talking with her friend . The way smile . Her twinkles when she laughing .

After 30 minutes that I feel like 3 hours , I can see she walk towards our table start with our leader . Leo hyung next and Ken  hyung . After that she walk to me . I wink at her . Her face turn red again .

" whats your name ? " I asked her .

" I..Im Yoona . " she said cutely

" thats cute . My name kim Wonsik . " I tell her

" K-kim W..wonsik . Nice name . " she said

" thank you . You too . I have a great day today . And thanks to you . I were wondering if you want to hang out with me sometimes ? " I asked her .

 

 

Did he ask me out . I look at him shock . I'm sure his smirking right now . After he done write something in my album he look at me .

" so how ? Yes or no ? " he asked me

"Uu-uumm .. " " you know what ? I don't take no as answer . So call me ? " he said and wink at me . Before I can say anything to him the staff drag me down . I walk to Irene that waiting me infront door .

" look what hyuk write to me ? " Irene asked me . I look at her album and smile at her . Irene told me how she feel today . While I'm listening to her I open my album and read one by one the notes . Until one notes that make my eyes grow bigger .

 

* HEY , YOONA ! NICE MEETING YOU . I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT YOU CAPTURE MY HEART TODAY . SO , AS PUNISHMENT I WANT YOU TO GO OUT WITH ME . THIS MY NUMBER 010-×××××××  . CALL ME BEFORE YOU SLEEP . *

 

PS : I DON'T TAKE NO AS ANSWER .*

PSS : YOU LOOK GREAT TODAY *

 

After I read the notes , I look at his direction . He smile at me . And do a call sign to me before give me a winks again . I chuckle at his behaviour . Maybe just maybe I will come again at event like this . Its no too bad .  before I head out from the event , I look at him one last time and wink at him . I see his mouth hang open with big eyes . I laugh at him and went home . Today is my day .

 

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE . THE IDEA POP UP SUDDENLY . SO , YEAH THIS COUPLE IS RARE ONE . BUT I JUST LOVE RAVI SO MUCH . AND I THINK BOTH OF THEM GONNA BE A GREAT COUPLE . SO , ENJOYS .