New Year Kiss

noona , Im Your Fanboy !

FIRST OF ALL , I WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER . WELL , I'M TOO BUSY WITH MY JOB RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T FIND A GOOD TIMING TO WRITE A NEW STORY . SO , I'M SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN . I KNEW THIS COUPLE NEVER BE MENTION BEFORE BUT I LOVE BOTH OF THEM . SO , ENJOYS .     

___________________________________________________________ 

Yoona pov 

Today I'm going to be an mc for MBC gayo daejejun . Its such a busy day for all idol and staff . Well , everyone want to do their best including me . Where I'm on my way to main stage for mc rehearsal when suddenly someone shout my name . I knew whose this voice belong to . Its none other than BTS golden maknae Jeon Jungkook a.k.a my brat and sassy secret boyfriend ? 

 

" Yoona-ahh ! " I heard my name being called . I stop walking and sigh before turned around and glared at the person .

" yah ! Its Yoona NOONA for you , kid . " he smirk and walk closer towards me . Well , damn this kid looks so hot . Wears a tight leather pants that hug his thigh merciless .

" nah .. I'm to cool to call you noona . By the way , I heard that you gonna be an mc tonight ? " he asked . I roll my eyes at his words . This brat . 

" this kid ! You really don't have manners don't you ? Talk to you elders like that " I shot back . He laugh heartily , his eyes wrinkles and his bunny tooth stand out . Now I know why I fall in love with this boy . Damn his so cute and I am such a damn lucky woman . 

" whatever . I know you love me . Come give me a kiss before you heading to stage . " he drag me closer to him . I push him with all my might before anyone else can see us . His eyes widen at my sudden action .

" what ? Seriously , you push me away? " he ask . I bit my lips .

" we in public , kiddo . Try control your hormones , will you ? don't you feel ashamed ? " I look around worry that anyone else saw the scene . 

" now you gonna be all shy after what we had done . You never worry about anyone else heard when you scream my name that day though " he chuckle with smirk . I can feel my face warmer than before . I swear my face just like tomatos right now . Before I say anything I feel my body being pull towards him as he put his lips to mine . After a moment he pull back and simply away .

" y-yahh ! Yo-you .. yah , Jeon freaking jungkook ! Have you lost your mind ?!  " I heard him chuckle before turned around . He winks at me and continue walk away . That brat .  I look around one more time , before heading to stage with my red face .     

 

 

 

JUNGKOOK POV

" ..... have you lost your mind ?! " I chuckle at her reaction after I kiss her . Come on , it just a simple kiss . I know she worry if some fans or someone catch us kissing in the hallway . She always careful with her surrounding to make sure no one caught us .

Our relationship still in secret , no one know about this relationship except our members and company . I don't mind to announce our relationship to public because I love her so much that I don't care what people gonna says . But a certain deer or  Yoona doesn't want to go public . Because she say " what if your fans hate you ? What if they hates me ? What if netizens hates me ? come on , you still young you know . I'm scared and worry about your life , jungkook " . I sigh when I remember her words .     

 

" done think about your lover ? " I feel someone tap my shoulder .

" how do you know , jin hyung ? " Jin hyung smile and pat shoulder .

" you already grown up , huh , jungkook ? Its too obvious you know . You always have this serious face when you thinking about her only . " Jin makes a face that jungkook always had when he thinks about Yoona . I laugh at my hyung gesture . Suddenly , our manager call us to get ready for performance . As I stand up and get ready to perform I heard Jin hyung call me . 

 

" what is it , hyung ? " I look at him

" sometimes I'm jealous of you , you know ? You still young but you so brave and matured when it comes to Yoona . She so lucky to have you as her boyfriend . I know she  say that she nervous and worry to going public about your relationship but believe me , its all up to you actually . She just worried that ours fans can't accept her . What she don't know is that our fans are all supportive . All she need is you . Be a man , jungkook . Show her how much you love her . I bet she will be happy " jin hyung say to me before walk away . I'm too shock when Jin hyung said like that . 

 

 When all idol start gathering in the middle of stage to celebrate new year , my eyes stop at someone wearing red dress walking down the stairs with smile that never left her face . I caught her eyes looking at me and she smiles while walking infront of me . When she stands in the middle of stage with other girl groups , I only see her shining so bright that make me smiles to myself . She look so professional mcing . I'm so proud of her .

" don't stare too much . Yours eyes gonna be blind by her beauty . " I heard Jimin hyung whisper at me . I laugh at him .

 "shut up , hyung " I try cover my red face before he saw me but its too late because I hear they all laugh at me . Before the countdown the mc start calling one of each group to come forward and share their wish . When it comes to BTS , the male mc call my name . I saw Yoona freeze for second before she start smile . 

 

" so , jungkook shi .. do you have anything to share with audiance ? " the male mc ask . I take the mic 

" umm .. next year I'm gonna turn to 20 . So thats mean I'm an adult and also a man . I know my fans are supportive and I'm so thankful about that . " I glance at my hyung . They all nod their heads and Jin hyung give thumbs up . I turn to look at the male mc back

".. uhh .. actually , I want to share something important . " I can hear the audiance start screaming . The male mc nod his head as the cue to me continue . I look at Yoona lovingly . Her face start to pale . She look nervous .

"I , Jeon jungkook want to confess that I had found someone that I want to share my life forever . She always had this effect on me , when everytime she looks , touch or call my name I feel butterfly in my stomach . She always blushing when I yet she never mad . She always worried about you guys and me . she thinks you guys cannot accept out relationship because the age . Yes , she older than me but it can't change the fact that I love her as herself . Not because who she is or how old she is .. " I turn my body to Yoona . The fans and the idol start to cheers on us . 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

I don't know how to react . I know something gonna happen but i don't know THIS gonna happen . The live confession . I look at Jungkook with big eyes . I'm so shock with his braveness . He looks so serious when he confess his feeling . Suddenly , he turn his body to me .

 

" From Yoona sunbaenim to Yoona noona .. thats what I used to called you . Because you're worried if someone caught us . But from now on .. let me call you my love as free as I can ... Without worrying about the others thinking . Lets make our relationship public my love .. I love you . I love you so much that it hurts me .. "He offer his hand towards me . I place my hand on my mouth . Too shock with his blundness . How come his so confident with this confession . I swears I can hear the members start cheering along side with the idol and the audiance . I can see sincere in his eyes along side with love . I know I choose the right man to fall in love with . I never regret it . I lower my hands and hold his hands . Eyes never leaving his

 

" omo .. jungkook ah . Thank you for being brave .. and yes . Lets make our relationship public my love . "with tearing eyes I nod my head and hug him . I can feel his tears on my back . Oh God ! What did I do that I deserve this man . I'm so happy when I know the audiance supporting us . Just like a movie the newyear coutdown start and pufff ! The stage full with confetti . And as a cue Jungkook lower himself to kiss me on my lips . It feels like time have stop . He smiles in the kiss .

After we pull apart the other member start to hug us . Its such a happy memory for me and for him to .

 

(01/01/16) BREAKING NEWS !! GIRLS GENERATION'S YOONA AND BANGTAN BOYS' JUNGKOOK HAVE ANNOUNCES THEIR RELATIONSHIP ON NATIONAL TV YESTERDAY .

THEIR BOTH COMPANY HAVE REVEALED THAT BOTH OF THEM HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 1 YEARS 2 MONTH ALREADY . THEY HAD ASKED THE BOTH FANS TO KEEP SUPPORTING THEIR RELATIONSHIP . 

WE WILL UPDATING NEW STORY ABOUT THEM . STAY TUNED .

 

 

 

JUNGKOOK POV .

" you already see the news babe ?! Its all around the world . I don't we can be this famous you know . " I look at Yoona as her tied her hair to messy hair bun .

" yes . I already seen it before you . Are you sure around the world ? I thinks it just around Asian . " she turn to me .I Pull her to sit on my laps .

" whatever . " I said .

" wheres this muscles come from ?don't you think you still young to have this all muscle ? Huh ? " she ask as she poke all over my body .

" you know , babe . If you want to touch me that much all you can do it just ask me . And I wilk gladly strip myself for you , you know . Free of charge . " I wink at her . Smirking more when I see her eed face .

" Oh , shut up , kiddo ! You are so ert ! " as she cover her face . I laugh heartily at her cute actions .

" I really really really love you . I love you so much that it hurts me . " As I kiss her nose . She groan and push me away .

" you lucky I love you , kiddo . " I laugh at her

" I know , babe . I know ." I smile

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

SO ... ? BTS JUNGKOOKXYOONA.

I KNOW ITS A WEIRD COUPLE BUT I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE BOTH OF THEM . PLEASE DONT BE MAD . I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT . 

BTW , THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS , THE SUSCRIBERS AND THE UPVOTES TOO . SERIOUSLY , SEEING YOU GUYS COMMENTS REALLY MADE MY DAY .

Once AGAIN , THANK YOU SO MUCH .  *BOWS 90° DEGREE * I LOVE YOU *THROWS HEART SHAPES*