Start All Over Again

noona , Im Your Fanboy !

SEUNGHYUN POV .      

I look outside the car with crouded mind . A sigh escape my mouth as I continue look outside . I heard someone cough .

" Umm .. sir , are you okay with this arranged marriage ? I mean don't you with miss Jung Soojung are in relationship ? " Dara my personal assistant asked . I look infront , seeing she shift uncormfortable when I stare at her .

" Of course not . I had to do this because of my parents . If not they will take everything from me . " looking away from her . She nod her head understanding .

" O-ouhh . Okay , sir .. " She mumble .

" where do you heard about me with that Jung's ? " She look shock for a moment before reply me .

" I just take a .. guess ? I mean , you look close with her . " I scoff at her .

" seriously ? A guess ? Don't be stupid . I don't have any feeling to her . She the want who throw her body to me . She not my type . " I said sternly . She lower her gaze .

" I'm so sorry , sir . I shouldn't think like that . " she apologize .

" whatever . Tell me again , Dara ssi . What her name again ? The woman that I need to marry with . I want to know everything about her . " I command . She pull out her tab from dashboard and start typing something .

" The woman that you gonna meet tonight is miss Im Yoona . The daughter of Mr. Im Jinhwan and Mrs. Im Yoonhee . Both of her parents used to worked with your father for almost 30 years . Mr. Im and her wife has been retired from the company since 5 years ago and they had opened a cafe . Their cafe are one of the famous cafe in Seoul . Umm .. about her daughter , she graduated from Dongguk University . She one of a top student too . She work with her parents . Ummm .. thats all that I got about Miss Im Yoona , sir . " I snort . My parents want me to marry with someone that work at small cafe . Top of that she a nerd . I bet she wearing some big glasses .

Everyone know me . I'm one of a young CEO that take over family business . I'm only 28 years old but one of the richest man in Asian . I have lots of building in seoul . Girls always wants me because of my money and looks . Thanks to family genes , I had a handsome face that make me more popular among ladies . Yet , my parents want me to marry a NERD . She has nothing . Only work at small cafe with her parents . I rub my temple to ease the headache . 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK .

" We want you to marry with a girl that we had chosen . " My dad say without spare me a glance . The Choi's family are busy eating their breakfast in peace until someone broke it . 

 

 

" what ?! " I choke my food . The maid pour me some water , I drink it slowly .

" you heard me . I don't want you to waste your time with some random woman that only after your money . Marry this girl , she grown up in good family . I believe she can change your life . " My dad stop eating . He put away the food and look at me sternly .

" thats not gonna happen . I barely know her and you want me marry a stranger ? Yes , you maybe know here but I don't ! I don't want marry to a woman that I even know her name ! " I lost patience . My mom gasp when I raise my voice . The dining room turned quiet suddenly . 

" you are going to marry her . Before you saying anything , listen to me first . You are going to meet her tonight . Don't be late . I already set the place and time , all you need to do is to meet her . Get to know each other . I don't care how or what you need to marry her or .. or I- no , we gonna take everything that you had young man . And I'm not even close to joking ! " she warned .

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

                                 **************

 

YOONA POV

This morning I got a call from my parents wanting me to meet someone . An arranged marriage with someone I never know . I don't want to do this but my parents force me to do it . They say ' they family always help us back then . No once but many time . We owed them . Please , Yoona you're the only hope .' And thats how I ended up here . I look around the place , damn this place look expensive . Look over my left side where the big window show the dark sky . I check my reflection on the window . White blouse tucked in black tight jeans and a simple flat shoes . I smiles to myself and fix my hair before I heard I someone cough .

" are you Im yoona ? " I look at guy . He wears a black suit that scream expensive . I nod my head .

" yes . That me ." He take a seat infront of me . Our eyes meet before I look away . He so handsome . I heard him call a waiter . After done take the order , the waiter excuse herself before going into kitchen . 

 

" so , I think you already know why we were here , right ? " I nod my head .

" are you okay with this marriage ? I mean , We don't know each other .. " I said .

" its not like I have a choice . I had to . If not my parents gonna take away everything that I have . I don't want that happen , so thats why I'm here . " I snort at him .

" you do this because of money ? Don't you think you are too materialistic ? " He look at me with smirk . He so annoying . 

" I don't care . I worked hard to stand where I am today . So I'm not gonna let it slip away because of a woman like you . Lets cut the talk , shall we ? I don't like you , you don't like me . You're not even close to a woman I dreamed . Just look at what you wear today . What is that ? " he point at me . This guy really want to die . I bit my lips .

" its a clothes . Duh . " I mock him . He glare at me .

" I know what it is . What I mean is you don' t have a good taste in fashion . " I close my eyes . Try to control myself to not punch his face .

" I wear what I want . I didn't ask your money to buy it . So just keep your mouth shut ! " he clench his jaw .'brat ' thats what on my mind . That night we ate dinner in silence until he got a call from someone and excuse himself .

" listen . In 2 days my company will throw a party . All the CEOs and staffs will attend . Including my parents . I hate to do this , but my mom insist that you need to come . No excuse . " he rub his temple .     

 

" I have to ? " I whine .

" yes . Its a must . I will send people to buy you a dress . Just buy whatever you need but make sure its worth it . " he said while calling someone . I hear woman voice behind it . Must be her girlfriend .

" if you say so . I think I need to go home . There nothing to do here except fighting with you . So , I better get going . Thank you for tonight . " As I get ready to leave he grab my hand and turn me around .

" I will send you back . Where do you live ? " I look at him confuse .

" its okay . I will take a bus . Goodnight Seunghyun ssi . " I bow to him before heading out .

 

 

 

                                 ********************

 

SEUNGHYUN POV .

I remembered about last night dinner . Yoona , she so different . She cutes though when she mad . I hate to admit but I'm relieved when I know I'm gonna marry her . Atleast she not Jung Soojung . 

" sir , are you okay ? Do you need a medicine ? you look pale though " I shake my head . 

"  no thanks . Dara ssi , I have a job for you . This evening I want you to buy something nice for Yoona ssi . Make sure its fit her . This her address . Make sure she looks perfect ." I pass the small notes to her . She take it and nod her head before heading out  .

 

             

                                 **************

 

' knock , knock ,knock '

" come in " i said .

" Seunghyun oppa ! I miss you .. " My eyes widen when I heard Soojung voice . I look up from my paper and glare at her .

" What are you doing here , Soojung ? I'm still working right now . Go back home .  " I said coldly . She pout heading to my tables .

" oppaaa .. you're so mean . I came here because I miss you . " she whine . She walk beside me and touch my shoulder .  

" hands off me ! Go away , Soojung . " I shove her hands away . She yelp before stomp her legs .

" ah ! Oopppaaa .. you're hurting me " she whine . Before I can say anything my phones buzzing signalling someone call me . I answer the call and glare at Soojung .

" Seunghyun ssi . Its me , yoona . I got the number from Dara ssi . " I heard yoona voice . I glance at Soojung and smirk when the idea come to mind .

" Oh , yes honey . What is it ? Miss me already ? " A gasp can be heard from two direction . One from Soojung another one from Yoona.

" w-what did you call me ? Honey ? " She ask me . I smile softly and look at Soojung shock face .

" yup . Honey . Of course I miss you too . " I said .

" what ?! You know what , whatever ! I just want to inform you that I already buy everything I need . I want to say thank you . That all . I'm gonna hang up right now . " Soojung still stand beside me arm in her chest . I chuckle .

" ohhh .. you done shopping ? Just buy anything you want , my love . Its okay , no need to thanks me . I did it because I love you .. haha .. alright alright . You can hang up now . I love you , Yoona ." I hang up the call . 

 

 " who the is that ?! Why are you calling her honey ? Who Yoona ?" She bombard with question . I smirk at her annoying face .

" someone special . You will know her soon enough . But right now , please leave me alone . I have a lots of work to do ." I said calmly. She huff before stomp away . I let the out the sigh and close my eyes .

 

 

D-DAY PARTY

YOONA POV .

Today is the day that I need to attend . I glance over my reflection on mirror . I wear a long red lace dress that fit my body perfectly . I let my hair down tuck the hair behind my ear . I scan my oufit one last time before heading out where the Seunghyun's driver pick me up . 

 

The drive feel too short . I don't know why but I feel so nervous . I look outside the window wishing that I never come here . There are too many people waiting in the lobby . The driver open the door to let me out . I step out the car and heading to main door where the party place . I can feel many people staring at me so I lower my head and start to walk .

 

" Yoona ssi . Is that you ? " I heard my name being call . I stop in the midway and turn around to see the caller . My mouth gap a bit when I see Seunghyun in dark blue tuxedo that fit him .

" Seunghyun ssi . Am I late ? " I ask nervously . Why the heck he staring at me like that ? He look me up and down before smile softly . The smile that I never see . The smile that make me nervous . 

 

" You look gorgeous . I'm surprise . " I knew he has a deep voice . But since when his voice turn like more deep if it can . I just smile at him .

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN POV .

 

" yoona ssi . Is that you . " I call her . Why is she walk with head down . She stop in the midway and turn around . My breath hitch when I see her in red dress . Wow . She really gorgeous .

" Seunghyun ssi . Am I late ? " she shift around . She must be nervous . I keep look at her up and down . He never believe in love on first sight before this . But right now he think he might believe it .

" you look gorgeous " I praise her . I see her smile . She has beautiful smile . Why didn't I noticed before this . I walk closer to offer my hand to her . She look at my hand for a while and link our hands together . 

 

" Omona ! Yoona ssi . You look wonderful , my dear . " my mom keep praising her . Since we enter the party people didn't stop spare a glance to her while whispering how good she look . I myself didn't stop smiling since I bring her inside . My father pat my shoulder and smile proudly . I don't know how and why but both us start the conversation all over again . We stay together and keep talking . I feel like I'm the happiest person right now . Sometimes I until her face turn bright red that make laugh . I think I falling in love with her . The smiles on our face didn't last long because of one person that I hate the most . Jung soojung . 

" So . You're Yoona ? " Soojung ask while look at her up and down . Thank god theres no one right here . The guest start to leaving two hours ago that leave me and Yoona .

" Yes . Thats me . And you are ? " Yoona ask .

" me ? I'm the one who should be with Seunghyun Oppa not you . " I cringe when She call me oppa .

" stop it , Soojung . " I try warn her .

" back off woman . You are nothing to compare with him . Know where you belong to . " my eyes widen at Soojung word .

" watch your tone , woman ." I growl at her . I will loose myself if she didn't stop any moment . I see Yoona still have stoic face . She glance at me and glance back to Soojung .

" huh , watch my tone ? What is wrong with my tone oppa . I just state the fact . Sh-" I slap her face . I can hear Yoona gasp .

" I told you . Watch your tone , woman . I choose what I want . I like her more than you . Yes , maybe she not rich as you are . Atleast , she didn't act like you . . Stay away from us . " I grab Yoona hand and pull her away from that scene . I take her to my car and drive away . We keep quiet since we get in the car .

" so .. you .. like me , huh ? " she ask . My face turn to red .

" uhh .. yes ? But its okay if you don't lik-" she cut my word

" I do like you ." She look down when said that . I chuckle before stop the infront a cafe .

" you like me ? " I turn my body to her . She nod her head cutely .

" thats mean our feeling are mutual then . Why don't we start all over again . Like one more time . " I ask her .

" why not . Hi , I'm Yoona . Nice to meet you , future husband . " she smile

" oh , hello there . My name is Seunghyun . Nice to meet you too , future wife . " she grin.

 

I know I choose the right one . Maybe an arranged marriage is not bad as what people think . Well , you don't know until you start to know . Ever heard ' don't judge a book by its cover ' ? I think its suit in my story . That a prove to our love . After a few dates , me and Yoona agree to get married as soon as possible . . Our wedding is one of a wedding of the year . Lots of people came to congrats us . I feel like I own the world . 

 

" hey , hubby . Where we heading to ? " my wife a.k.a Yoona ask

" we heading to place where we gonna make a lots of kids !" I wiggle my eye brow only to get a soft punch on my chest .

" stop it ! Don't say it out loud . Its too embrassing ." her face start to reddening . I laugh heartily because blushing Yoona is cute Yoona .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

A TopYoon story . I change a bit I hope you dont mind . You wont right ? I reread the comment this morning and I saw many of you want Topyoon story . But I'm to blind to see it an

sooner . Im so sorry . I promise I will never leave your request behind . This story for

*STEIYOON

* NOVAMP

*SALMADILMA

*JENNY3051990 

*AFIQAHALYA

*YOONADAEBAK

*YOONGIEYOONGIE

 

THANK YOU AND SORRY BECAUSE YOU GUYS WAIT TOO LONG ALREADY . I HOPE THIS STORY WILL MAKE UP TO YOU GUYS . PLEASE , KEEP REQUESTING . IF WANT TO . LIKE ALWAYS TELL ME HOW YOU FEELING . DO LEAVE THE COMMENT .

AND FOR THE SILENT READERS .. UMM .. KNOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE FEEL WHEN  I USED TO BE SILENT READER . I LOVE READING THEIR STORY BUT I DIDNT COMMENT . I ONLY SUSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READ THE STORY . NOW , I REGRET IT . I HOPE YOU TOO CAN LEAVE YOUR COMMENT . TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FANFIC . SO THAT I KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS FANFIC OR NOT . PLEASE , BE NICE TO ME ...

I LOVE YOU GUYS THAT ALWAYS LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND TO SUSCRIBERS I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE . MUAAHHHH ! HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE .