PREGNANT

noona , Im Your Fanboy !

" Yah , KWON JIYONGG ! " I gulped when I hear my wife yelled from our bedroom . Not long after that I can hear footstep coming closer to me . I look at her direction feeling little bit nervous . There she is standing infront of me with furious eyes .

 

" yes .. my dear ? " I said sweetly . She scoff at my words .

" Don't YOU dare to call me like that ! " I swear that I can hear venom in voice . What have I done ?

" w-what ? Did I do something wrong ? " I ask her carefully .

" hell yes , Kwon Jiyong ! You promised me to paint the nursery in pink ! " She said furiously . If a glare can kill , I'm hundred percent sure I'll be dead already .

" love .. its not nice cursing you know ? Its not healthy for our future baby , right ? " I said carefully . Not wanting to make her mad more . She sigh .

" b-but .. you l-lied to me .. y-you don't love anymore .. I hate you , oppa ! " she said with teary eyes . My eyes widened . I walk to her immediately .

" don't you ever say like that . I never lied to you . AND I will always love you . " I hold her closer to me . her hair lovingly . She push me away with pout .

" if you love me .. then paint the nursery in pink ! I don't want any colour except pink . " she said cutely .

" but baby .. last time you said you want the nursery in navy blue . So I thats why I buy that colour .. " I said while look at her weirdly . Hoping that she will not cry or mad again .

" no ! I said I want pink ! so the nursery must be in PINK ! " she said loudly .

"but .. yoona-ah , oppa already buy another colour . Can we use that colour ? "  I said while  holding her hand .  My eyes widened once again when I saw her eyes start to tearing again . 

 

" so .. you don't love anymore ? I hate you , oppa ! This is the last time I carrying your baby ! Next time you do it yourself .. ! " she cry . Not knowing whatever she say . I swear I want to laugh right now but because I love her , I keep the laugh and hug her tightly .

" jagi ~ how can I carrying the baby ? You do know that men cannot pregnant , right ? " I said while hold the laugh .

" yes , they can ! I read it somewhere .. " she said while wipe her tears cutely . I chuckle at her answers .

" no .. they can't . Men cannot pregnant , my dear . Where exactly you read about it ? " I ask her .

"I read it on internet . The fanfic about men can pregnant . If you don't trust me , I can show it to you . "  thats it . I laugh so hard until I fell on the ground . I feel my eyes watery and clutching my stomach so hard while yoona look at me weirdly .She huff cutely and sit on the couch behind me .

 

" b-baby .. aigoo .. h-how exactly you can read those fanfic . Thats not real story , my love . " finally I said after done laughing at Yoona remark . I walk to her slowly and sit beside her . She still pouting .

" well .. Taeyeon unnie and seungri oppa give me the idea . They said it can help me spend my time when you not around .. " i look at her weirdly before sigh . I need to talk to both of them . That ert couples need to be teach a manners . How dare they teach her wife read those stories .

" listen here , yoona -ah .. from now on I don't want you to read those fanfic . Okay ? Its not good for our baby . And about taeyeon and seungri , i will talk to them . Just stay away from them for a moment , okay ? " I explain to her lovingly .

 

After Yoona got pregnant she turned to be sensitive person . She easily trust people that close to her . That what make Jiyong worried .

 

***********                    

" kwon ing jiyong !!! I hate you ! Aaarghhhhhh !! This all your ing fault !" she yell at me . 

 

Its just happy and quiet day for both us . We was cuddling and laughing on the couch . Just like normal weekend both of us will laying down on couch watching tv or movie . Until .. Her water broke .

 

So thats why she cursing at me now . The nurse look at me with sorry face . I just smile at them while yoona hold my hair tightly . Or I can say grip my hair .

 

" Love .. yoona . What I say about no cursing ? Thats not good for our baby .. " i said to her . Right now we in labour room . The doctor and nurse are get ready to start the process .

" shut the up ! take the baby out of me if you don't me to curse ! I swear this last time I carrying your babyyy !!! Next time you carrying it yourselfff !! " she yell while gripping my hand tightly . Her sweat tricking down and wet her face .

" whatever you say , my love .. but right now I want you to push , okay ?! Don't stop until the baby were out . " I said to her . Don't care about her cursing at all . After hearing what I say she start to push with all her might .

 

*********

" eagi - yah .. appa is here . " i said to my baby girl . After an hour of pushing , i can hear the baby cry . The doctor pass the baby to yoona . The moment yoona hold her the baby stop crying . I look at both of them . Its such wonderful view ever in his life .

 

"Look at her , yoona-yah . She so beautiful . She has your eyes and your smile . " yoona smile at me . She look little bit pale but still pretty in his eyes .

 

" kwon Ahreum . Thats her name . " Yoona proudly say . 

" kwon Ahreum . Welcome to the world . Our world . " I said and sit beside Yoona . Both of us smile proudly at ours daughter .

" stay healthy and be a good daughter that umma and appa proud , okay ? " yoona said lovingly .

 

I look at yoona and kiss her . I'm so proud and thankful at Yoona because she let me to have a beautiful daughter . until ..

 

" just you know oppa . I mean it what I said earlier in labour room . " she said innocently . I look at her shockly .

" omo . Jagi .. you can't do that . You don't mean it aren't you ? " i ask her .

" ohh . Hell yes .. kwon jiyong . I mean it ! . " she smirk at me .

" ahhh .. Yoona-yahh !! " I swear I heard taeyeon and seungri voice laughing at me now . I look at the front door and shoot daggers at them .

" i . Will . Kill . Both . Of . You ! " I see they gulp before runaway from me . I kiss yoona and Ahreum one last time before ran after them .

 

Not long after that ..

 

" Hyungg ! Mianhaee ! I promise I will never do that again .. pleasee . Hyungggggg !!! "