I Need A Doctor

noona , Im Your Fanboy !

MARRIAGE .

Marriage is the process by which two people make their relationship public, official and permanent . It is the joining of two people in a bond that putatively last until death .

Thats exactly what Bigbang's TOP and Snsd's Yoona had done . The couples had announced their relationship 7 years ago before settled down 2 years later . The news had both fans shocked at first and luckily their fans understood enough to support their relationship .

The couples had been married for 5 years and was gifted two healthy childs . Choi Seulgi 4 years old and the younger Choi Yoongi just turned 3 years old and with the upcoming baby . Their life never been queit after Seulgi and Yoongi was born . Why ? Its because both of them are the exact copy his father a.k.a Choi Seunghyun . A loud and noisy with unending energy .

 

 

YOONA POV

If people asking wether I love my family or not I will definitly said yes . But right seeing the mess that three Choi's was doing make my head spinning around . The living room look like a disaster . Toys around the floor . The cushion had been thrown away until the hallway heading to their room . The paper with funny painting and the crayon in the middle of living room where the three Choi's busy drawing and giggle every minute . I think my head gonna blow any minute . I hold my baby bump and sigh out loud . ' sorry honey . Umma need to teach them . Cover your ears sugapie . ' I look back at the mess that three Choi's has done only to have my hands on the hips .

" What the hell had happen , Seunghyun ssi ? I only left you guys for 1 hour to get my proper sleep only to get this mess . Care to explain ? " I keep my voice calm as I can . Three heads shot up from the drawing and look at me with big eyes . 

 

" umma ~ you're up already ? " Seulgi ask . Nice play kid .

" umma ~ I miss you " said the little one .

" jagi . I can explain . Please , don't be mad . " Said the father . He look the mess around him with worried face and smile nervously at me . 

" The kids they just being bored . You know , kids always make a mess . They still learning . " I shot my brow up . A snort come from mouth .

" Indeed . They are . But You . 35 years old man what the hell do you learned from this mess ? " He smile sheepisly .

" sorry ? I will make up for you . Say what you want . " I look at him and the kids . They have this twinkling eyes with a puppy face .

" Fine . Clean up the mess . When I wake up again I want to see kimchi fried rice with omelette and chicken broth on the tables . " He nod his head . The kids laugh at their father reaction .

" What so funny ? You too kids . Help your father . " That make them shut immediately . I try to hold my smile and glare at them before heading back to bedroom . I can hear the kids start to groaning .

 

 

SEUNGHYUN POV 

Today is sunday which mean family bonding time . Me and the kids have fun drawing something funny that make us giggle or laugh every minute . The funs were intrupt by Yoona and her glare . I know I need to something to ease her temper . 

" When I wake up again . I want to see kimchi fried rice with omelette and chicken broth on the tables . " I agree immediately not wanting to upset her . The kids were laughing at me before Yoona make them shut . They start groaning when yoona left to bedroom .

It take us 2 hours to clean up the mess . By now three of us were laying on the ground too tired to move any muscles . I look at clock its show 5.30 pm . The dinner are not ready yet . I raise up heading to kitchen when I heard Yoongi calling me .

 

" Appa ~ where are you going ? " I smile at him . Cute .

" Appa are going to make dinner . Play with your sister while I'm busy , okay ? " He nod his head cutely and flashing his gummy smile . Wonder where he get the smiles . When I reach at the kitchen I grab all the ingredients and start to make a dinner . I know I can do it . 

 

 

Hours later .. 

 

 

I can't do it . I gave up . The menu is simple and easy . Kimchi fried rice with omelette and a chicken broth . I glance at the clock its show 7.30 pm but I'm even not close to finish . The only thing I get is a slight burn on hand . A red sause around the kitchen counter and some on my shirt . Oh , also couples of eggs on the floor because I mishold the eggs . I sigh . Yoona gonna chops my head off .

" Appa . Are gonna let us eat or not ? " Seulgi . That brat really after her mother . I groan and head out from kitchen .

" appa ~ I think there are monster inside my tummy . I'm scared .. " Yoongi whine cutely when I approch them .

" and why is that ? " I frown lightly .

" there a sounds coming from my tummy ~ " he poke his tumm cutely that make me chuckle .

" nah . Its nothing , honey . Don' t worry about it . Listen , appa gonna head out for a moment . Do not wake your mom up until I say so . Understand ? If you listen to me , I will reward you . "  they nod their heads . I grab the keys and wallet before heading out .

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

Its been long time I didn't get a proper sleep . Be a mother of two children and upcoming baby won't make your life easy . There is no solo time for yourself . I open my eyes blink couples of times before strectching my body .I feel weird . Why the house are so quiet ?

" umma ~ are you sleeping ? " Yoongi poke his head from the opening door . I smile softly .

" I'm just awake . Come here you two . " I pat the bed beside . The kids start running to me . Yoongi sat on my laps while sit Seulgi beside me .

" have you clean up the mess ? " they nod their eagerly .

" yes . Its too tiring umma . I don't think I can do it again " flops herself dramaticly . Soon after Yoongi follow her suit . I let myself laugh heartily .

" aigoo . What a cute kids . Just like your appa . " I said lovingly .

" umma ~ I'm hungry … " Seulgi whine . Yoongi has his head on my chest .

" why ? Your father are making dinner . He wi- Oh uh ! ! Where is your dad ?! " they look at me with confuse face .

" he out an hour ago . Why ? " Seulgi ask me curiously .

" d-did your father enter the kitchen ? " I hoping the answer is no .

" yes . " Oh god . What have I done . Seunghyun can't cook . He barely can make coffee for himself . And I'M asking himto cook . A freaking cook !

" umma , is there something wrong ? " I sigh

" tell me Seulgi , when the last time you eat your father food ? " she shake her heads .

" exactly ! He has never cook . The last time he enter the kitchen is such a big mess ! " my eyes grow bigger than it can . Oh my god . I pull Yoongi and put him down before heading to kitchen . When I reach the kitchen doorway only to have hold the kitchen cabinet . The kitchen look like a disaster . There eggs on the floor . Kimchi water on the counter and a burn utensils ? Oh my god .

 

At the same time , I heard the front door open and close . Seunghyun walk in the kitchen with lots of bag plastic that content food . He look at me with horror face . 

" j-jagi .. you awake ? D-do you need something ?" He gulp .

" I need a doctor ! " I yell at him with hand holding the baby bump . His eyes widen . 

 

" oh . "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

There another TOPYOON story . I hope you guys enjoy it . Feel free to leave the comment or suscribe .

Thank you for anew suscribers and the comment also . It really made my day . I was smiling like a fool when I read your comment . That my aunt asked wether I'm okay or not . Btw , keep commenting and suscribe . thank you and i love you .