G-YOON : Missing You

noona , Im Your Fanboy !

TaeYang POV 

YAH ! Kwon Jiyong . Ppali wa ! We gonna be late . " called Yongbae . 

Seeing his friend walk out from bedroom with no expression make his heart hurt . He knows what make his bff being like this . Because of one 'person' . This 'person' really leaves big impact to Kwon Jiyong . This ' person' take away all happiness in Jiyong life .

" how you feel today ?" Asked Yongbae to his bestfriend . Jiyong look at him smile a bit .

" good " Said Jiyong . Yongbae knew he is not okay . Before Yongbae said another word , their manager call them to get in the car .

 

At FANMEET

Fans cheering non stop and the place full with V.I.P . The member start to go up to the stage and greet the fans . The fans start to go wild to see their favorite idol .

" 1..2 .. annyonghaseyo ! we are Big Bang ! Cheered all the member . And the fanmeet start with singing their hit song . Every member get their own solo . Until Jiyong part .

" hey V.I.P ! Long time no see ! " said Jiyong . The fans start to go wild . Jiyong smile . did you see right now . The fans are happy to see us .. to see me . I wish you were here to see it with your beautiful eyes . I miss you .. " thought Jiyong . Little he don't know are watching him with pity . Jiyong start singing his song . the fans cheer for him non stop . Until he said something that make the fans quiet . 

" did you know what day today ? " asked Jiyong . " yessss !! " said the fans. Jiyong smile and continue ..

" today is the day..... the day that leave big scar and mark in my life forever .. today .. is the day that i wish never happen in my life ... but it already happened . Because of that ' person ' . You know who this ' person ' right ? " asked Jiyong to the fans . Some fans nod their head and some fans answers the question .

" .... i miss her so much .. no .. i long for her .. My life feel so empty without her every morning .. when i look at the mirror .. i see me .. without a smile ..only.. pain in my eyes .. this song for her  " said Jiyong . His vision start to blur . A tears almost escape from his eyes. He start singing Empty by Winner .( you can listen to this song while reading this story ) . The fans know who this person . This person is no other than SNSD goddess , Im Yoona . Im Yoona is the person that make G-dragon life miserable for 3 years . Im Yoona is the one that make all fans specially G-dragon crying right now . Im Yoona is the reason behind all this sadness .. 

 

FLASBACK

3 years ago ..

At Yoona house

" baby ji .. wake up , pleaseeee .. its already 12 pm . " said Yoona . Begging to her boyfriend to wake up .

" babe .. pleaseee .. im hungry right now ! You need to feed me .. " said yoona with pout . Jiyong knows she pouting right now . But he keep pretending sleeping .Soon Yoona become irrated and kick her boyfriend off of bed.

" yah ! Ireonna ! Im hungry right now ! " yelled Yoona .

" ummmphhhh !! yah ! nommu apaeso .. " said Jiyong while rub his . Yoona just smirk and ignored her boyfriend . She walked out of bedroom straight to livingroom . Jiyong know that Yoona already mad . He follow her and sit beside her .

" baby boo .. did mad at me ? " asked jiyong cutely . Yoona just shrugged it off . Still pouting . But jiyong don't give up easily .

" oh my beautiful angel .. pleasee don't be mad at me .. because my life is nothing without your smile or aligator laugh .. " continue jiyong while hold his laugh . Yoona eyes widened and start to punch Jiyong with no mercy . The first punch make Jiyong fall back in sofa . And Yoona continue punching him non stop . Jiyong start cry for stopping the punch and being the good person yoona stop punching his boyfriend .

" serve you right ! How could you say that to me . Fyi ! You loves this aligator laugh . You said that to me when you confess to me ! Don't you remember ?! " said Yoona . Jiyong smile and suddenly he hugged His girlfriend.

" i know babe . And im just kidding . Like always i told you . I love you no matter what happen . And i love you just the way you are .. " said Jiyong sweetly to his lovely girlfriend . Yoona blush at his word .

" Oh my God ! You are so cheesyyy .. " said Yoona while pinching Jiyong cheek .

" but you love this cheesy guy . Remember ? " asked Jiyong .

" urmmm .. nope ! I don' t remember anything . " joked Yoona . This time Jiyong turn to be upset . 

" yah ! How could you say that " said Jiyong chasing his girlfriend around the house . Yoona just merong him and start running away from Jiyong . That day the house full with laughing and yelled .  

END FLASHBACK

 

JIYONG POV 

Jiyong open his eyes . His vision already blur because of tears . He see the fans holding up Yoona picture . He means ALL the fans are holding Yoona picture . It makes more tears rolling down his cheek . The rest of BigBang member also crying seeing all of this thing . They know how much Yoona mean to Jiyong life . That angel leave a big impact to all of them . Including their leader ..

 

FLASHBACK

" oppa lets meet today . I have something to give you . " said Yoona on the phones .

" okayy let meet up at usual place , okay ? At 9 pm . " said Jiyong before end the phone calls . He don't know why he feel anxious today . Like something gonna be happen . Like something .. bad .

Jiyong just shrugged it off the thought . He don' t want to think negatively . Right now Jiyong and Taeyang are in Music Bank studio . Promoting their new song , Good Boy . 

 

 10 minutes before they perform . Jiyong make a quick call to his girlfriend . After the third rings Yoona pick up the call .

" hey .. goddess . What are doing ? "

" oh , hey .. handsome . Me ? Just get ready to meet you . Why ? Miss me already .. "

" you have no idea how much i miss you .. i feel i want to leave this perfomance and run to your arms .. "

" hehheheh ... such a cheesy man . Relax babe . We gonna meet soon enough . Fyi , i miss you too .. "

" i don't care .. i am cheesy . And you love this cheesy man . "

" such cute person . What gonna happen to you when im not around anymore .. hahaha "

Jiyong feel something when heard Yoona said that . His heartbeat beating so fast .

" hey . Never said like that . You are not going anywhere . You belong with me . Only me . By the way . I need to go . See u later . I love you babe . I love you so much . Remember that ! "

im just saying . Who know maybe this call is the last time you heard my voice . My aligator laugh . Who knows right . Urmmm .. okayy . I know that . Don"t worry i will remember it forever . And Kwon Jiyong i love you too . Remember that . Take care my love . " said Yoona and ending the calls .

She don't know why she feel different today . Like something gonna happen . Like something .... bad . 

After the call Jiyong time to perform . When he performs he feel his heartbeat beating so fast . He become nervous . his palm starting sweating . Only one person on his mind that time . Im Yoona .

After the the perfomances Jiyong go backstage and see his manager looking at him with no expression . Jiyong asked the manager what wrong . The manager told him the news . Where there are tragic accident occured earlier . Many cars involved in the accident . No one survive .  Including one person . Her .

 

JIYONG POV

the manager told me about the news . I .. I ..I wish this not true . I wish this just prank . My l-love.. m-my.. swe-eetheart ... no ! No !

" no ! Impossible ! I just talk to her .. it can't be ! No !!! " cry Jiyong . He ran away to the hospital that the manager told him..

the manager feel sorry to him . He told Youngbae to tell about the accident to others and met him at hospital .

After called the others youngbae drove to the hospital . When he arrived he saw Jiyong hugging Yoona but a lifeless body . His heart hurt seeing the scene . All SNSD member and the person closed to Yoona come to see her . Everyone inside the room crying non stop seeing Yoona laying on the bed . Look pale . It hurts everyone . But the most in pain right now .. no others than Kwon Jiyong .

" ji .. jiyong-ah .. be strong man . Im sorry of what happen . " said Youngbae holding the cry .

Jiyong heard him . But he ignored him . All he feel right now only pain . His heart hurt too much . He can't even breathe properly . Why ? Seeing a lifeless body infront of him without a smile . Looking pale . Just not like her . He wish this just nightmare . He want to wake up from this bad dream .

" babyboo .. pleasee wake up .. i-i..i..need you .. i-i..i want you ..babe pleaseee .. open your eyes for me .. " cry Jiyong . He still crying non stop . The fans and media come to see what happen to their favorite idol . They stand outside the building crying while holding Yoona picture and some word for her and Jiyong .

" babe .. th-there .. fans and your m-member inside the room.. they come to see you .. p-pleasee .. wake u-up right now.. " said Jiyong . He still hold Yoona hands .

" you said .. that you want to give me something right ... so .. i want you give it to me now .. you need to wake ... up .. pleaseee.. open your eyes .. babe .. talk to me !!!! " begging Jiyong . The rest inside the room crying so hard when they see the scene infront of them . They dongsaeng's .. the prankster .. lovely hobae and senior .. and a sweet daughter . No one can replace her . No one . Suddenly the doctor come in and give something to Jiyong . There a box . Not to big .. not to small .

" the police found this inside Ms. Im car . The police said one of her hand hugging the box when they found her . And i believe this box is yours Mr. Kwon . I can see that she love you . Im sorry for your loss . " the doctor said and smile a bit before walk out the room .

Jiyong grab the box from the box . He looks at Yoona . Tears rolling down his cheek .

" you still think about me even in that situation . H-how .. w-why .. Oh My God baby pleaseee wake up ... i need you ! My life is nothing without you baby .. yooon .. Yoonaaa .. yah Im Yoona ! Wake up ! Baby pleaseee .. " crying jiyong . Everyone start to burst into cry again . Such a sweet person . Such a angel . That what people think about Yoona that night .

END FLASHBACK

 

After the fanmeet end . All member stand in straight line . They thanks everyone that come today . The crew . And also the member .

" thank you V.I.P ! You guys such a wonderful fans ever . You support us .. one of us . Wether its about love or our activities . Thank you again for support me ! When im in dilemma .. you still there . When the news about me and Yoona broke out .. you still there . When are happy with each other .. you still there . And.... and when she gone ... you guys still there ... thank you for everything V.I.P . And also thank you my brother . I love you guys .. " said Jiyong . All the member form a group hug . The fans cheers non stop .

 

atleast i know you were here .. babe . I know you were watching this cheesy man .. i know that you still love me . Fyi , i miss you ms. aligator . I love you .. IM YOONA .

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS ! its has been loooonnggg time im not update this fanfic . Well you know im little bit busy with full time job . Soo .. this fanfic for you guys .. hope you guys enjoy the story . Fyi , english is not my mother language . Soo .. bear with it okayyy ?! Hehehehe .. enjoy !