The Start of Camp

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic
A/N: Hi ^^ it's been 5 months, how are you all doing? I gotta confess that everytime I come back with a chapter, I take an even longer hiatus after that. What's wrong with me sigh. I think after overlooking my stories and how they always include Minzy, I couldn't visit here and not feel sad. No matter how long I take to write this, I hope even just a few of you will be there waiting :) Anyway, when I'm finished with this story it definitely won't be the end of my story telling :!. I have one more fic I really want to write, and it will be a very important piece to me. You guys will already know this...but I just can't replace Minzy as the protagonist. However, I am wondering what other boy idols you like to ship her with? Lately, I've really been looking at Minzy x BTS...is that weird? XD let me know down below guys.

 

Minzy POV

'Yeol and I are gonna drink the out of these vodkas.'

'DUDE THESE CHIPS ARE AMAZING WHERE'D YOU BUY EM?!'

'Oi, you're making the floor all gross you pig. This is my car remember.'

'There's a Maccas over there coming up Sehun, can we get nuggets?'

I groaned quietly to myself as I fanned myself cool from the heat.

How'd I get stuck in this car for the next 3 hours? I cursed at Lay in my head who quickly changed his mind about which car he wanted to sit in and I can't believe I said yes. Like, I'd rather take the bus all the other students were on, at least I could probably get in some sleep and study a little.

With an alcohoic Chaerin, a chewing monster Chanyeol, a super hungry Kai and a complaining Sehun for a driver, I knew I had the tiest luck.

I don't know what it was that had me in such a bad mood.

The fact that I couldn't get any sleep last night because I was forced to make up ice breaker games for today last minute? Yeah get your together Minzy you already know you didn't sleep properly for the past week because of Luhan.

He called me last night apologising because he had stuff to do at Uni and couldn't make camp in the end. He was 95% of the reason I freaking came here.



---

LATER THAT DAY


After all the ice breaker games and dance classes we taught, we gave a small break to all the students to do whatever they wanted while dinner was being prepared. 

 

Chanyeol and Chaerin wasted no time in starting early drinks and going off to probably make out somewhere. Youngbae was learning how to B-boy from Jongup and Zelo, surrounded by a lot of junior girls. Lay was helping out with the dinner preparations, even though in the end Kai(who decided to get in a nap before dinner) organised for cooks and servants to cater to the entire 200 students here for the whole camp, so committee didn't have to help out technically. I wanted to get in some studying done in the dinner hall while it was empty and our meals were being prepared. 

 

As for Sehun, I hadn't seen him much since we arrived at the place. We both taught classes in the same time blocks that day and I was hoarded with a bunch of juniors asking me for techniques and pointers in between them. I was a little thankful he wasn't bothering me like he usually does, but I caught myself subconsciously looking around for him whenever I had a second to breath. It annoyed me, but I kept shaking it off. 

 

I sat down at a random corner table with my books out, productively writing notes for at least half an hour before I looked up and noticed a few others at different tables also studying or just chatting. I put my pen down and yawned a little before smelling something really good.

 

Curry, it was one of my favourites. My mouth watered a little, imagining how high class it would taste, considering it was being prepared by cooks who came from Kai's house.

 

'You're openly drooling, want to taste a bit before everyone else?' Lay suddenly appeared beside me wearing an apron.

 

'Oh my god yes please.' My eyes widened with happiness. 'It smells so great oh please tell me you learnt how to make it perfectly.' I laughed.

 

'Well dinner's in 40 minutes, think you can wait until then?' He winked.

 

'Geez, torture me much!' I rolled my eyes. 'I'll wait.' 

 

Lay and I talked for a couple more minutes before he went back to the kitchen and I was getting back to my notes. I was just about to start writing again before I heard a couple of girls on a table not too far away giggling about something but I kept my head down.

 

'I swear you're so lucky he complimented you for both classes we did today.' 

 

'She's the best out of us, what do you expect Joy?'

 

'Yes Wendy, I know but he's just so cool. All three of us were dancing together, yet he only noticed Irene!'

 

Their conversation was heard easily from where I was sitting but I ignored it. Until I heard one particular sentence.

 

'You better make your move on him soon, Sehun isn't easy to get.'

 

'Shut up, we've talked plenty of times, we're friends.'

 

I looked up from my notes when I heard this. I glanced back and forth at the table of 3 really slim and gorgeous girls laughing together, trying to discreetly find out who 'Irene' was. I pretended to write notes while occasionally looking up before a phone on their table rang.

 

'Oh speak of the devil. It's him. He's waiting outside and wants to have a beer with me. Catch you two later.' She giggled before I heard footsteps and put my head up to get a good look at this girl. 

 

I recognised her from one of my own classes I taught. At the end of each session, we dance teachers had to pick out a select group to show off their skills and I remembered picking her because she was one of the cleanest and fastest dancer.

 

Still, what was with the conversation I heard for the past 5 minutes? 

I glanced at the time before I packed my things up and headed to my room. On my way I caught a glimpse of Irene and Sehun walking off somewhere near the beach that was close by camp. I suddenly felt a slight sense of anger beginning to fume inside my stomach but I decided to ignore it.

 

I need to take a relaxing shower. Now.

 

 

When I arrived back at the dinner hall, the place was almost completely filled with students hungry and ready to eat. I looked around to find any of my friends before seeing Kai wave to me from a table in the middle of the hall.

'Hey, how was your nap?' I took a seat next to him.

'Was only for half an hour. Sehun barged in taking a couple bottles of my expensive beer I was gonna share with just you guys.' He yawned loudly. 'What a selfish . Said he wanted to treat a friend to nice beer.'

'Interesting.' I pretended not to really care. 'Anyway, aren't you gonna go get some food? The curry smells amazing.'

'Waiting for the CC couple to get back so no one steals the table.' He nodded to Chaerin and Chanyeol making their way back with trays in their hands.

'Hey, so you see that new squeeze of Sehun's over there on the table next to the kitchen?'

'Squeeze? As in, girl?' Kai raised his eyebrow before locating his eyes towards where Sehun was sitting. 'It's been a while since I've seen him around some.'

Yeah, not since Mingkki appeared.' Chaerin winked at me, grinning. 'Who's the chick though?'

'Irene.' I subconsciously answered, making my friends give me weird faces.

'What? She took one of my classes today and she was great so I asked for her name.' I lied, shrugging to make myself believable.

'Well good for you Mingkki. Finally got him off your back.'

'Wonderful.' I laughed, then frowned a little, wondering why hearing those words didn't make me feel as good as I expected.

'Whatever, let's just get our food now that CC is back.' Kai tapped me lightly, signalling me to stand upm making our way to the kitchen.

'Kai, get over here!' We heard from our left. It was Sehun gesturing him over to his tables of hoes girls.

'Yeah what?' Kai answered, walking over and I followed suit.

'Just Kai. Minzy I don't need you right now.' Sehun shook his index finger telling me to go away. I frowned slightly before giving Kai a clueless look and making my way back to my own table after collecting my meal.

I looked back at Sehun's table where he was happily laughing and enjoying his meal.

Don't want me embarrassing you in front of new collection of girls?

In the span of 5 minutes I was done eating. I started walking over to the kitchen door, hastily pushing it open, looking around for a little bit before spotting Lay.

'Oh Minzy you finished already? You want a drink-'

'Vodka Cranberry. A couple of them.' I smiled.

 

-------
 

 3 HOURS LATER

 

 

I stared blankly at my collection of empty glasses on the floor. It was only my 5th drink that night because I didn't even feel like getting drunk. I was only on the verge of being tipsy. Lay left about an hour earlier to catch some others at camp since I told him I'd be fine on my own.

I stayed back to hide because I really didn't want to see anymore of Sehun flirting and sitting with other girls. It just annoyed me for some reason.

The way he was acting when he saw me approaching table.

And then doing the opposite when I was nowhere near his sight.

I didn't get it. The guy tried to ing kiss me one night and a week after I'm suddenly no one? 



Just thinking about it gave me a headache. I sighed over and over again staring blankly at my unfinished drink.


 

'You on your time of the month?' 

 

I looked right to see Sehun standing in the doorway.

'You found me.' 

 

'I was looking for you.'

 

'That sounds unlikely.' I laughed dryly.

 

He scoffed lightly before taking a seat next to me.

 

'You're drinking.' He eyed the glass of vodka Cranberry in my hand.

 

'Just a little.' I shrugged. 

 

'You've had like 5, don't lie.' He chuckled lightly, pointing at my collection of glasses. 'Lay said you were pounding them down quickly.'

 

'He's good at making them.' I nodded before taking another sip. A bit of silence travelled through the room before I decided to say something.

 

'I thought you would've been too busy putting your moves on that brunette you've been hanging with the whole night.'

 

Sehun turned to me. 'What brunette? You mean Irene?' He smirked and I gave him a weird face in return.

 

'What?' I asked.

 

'She's in my group assignment for one of my subjects. We were just comparing scores on tests and hating on our lecturer all night.'

 

'And you're not trying to score her? Why not? I watched her today, she's a good dancer and shes pretty.' I tried to say nonchalantly. 

 

'You're relieved aren't you?' Sehun nudged closer next to me, closing the gap between our legs. 'You thought I was into her didn't you?'

 

'No?' I scoffed. 'Why would I be? Because I'm supposed to like you?' I looked at him with a bored face.

 

'Well I hope you do.' He stared back at me seriously, rendering me speechless, my mouth slightly open.

 

'M-Me?' I pointed to myself dumbly even though I knew what he was saying.

 

'We drank tonight. So can we stop pretending like there's nothing between us for once?' Sehun gulped the rest of his beer before dropping it beside him. 

 

I stayed silent, watching him as he lightly brushed his hair back before yanking the glass in my hands and finishing off my drink aswell.

 

'Dude, that was my-'

 

I was halted from complaining about him stealing my drink, as he silenced me with a smooth, searing kiss.


A/N: T^T Sigh. I missed you guys. Thanks for staying with me.