Fangirl

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic

A/N: Got a surprise for you guys, after you read the chapter, make sure you check my author's note :)

 

Minzy P.O.V

 

'It's 6:02 in the morning....What do you want?'

'I know I know I'm sorry!' I smiled apologetically even though he couldn't see my face.

'Seriously I don't have to be awake for 3 hours.'

'You sound pretty different in the morning.' I remarked. 'It's nice.'

There was silence on the other end before Sehun replied.

'....Do you, by any chance...have a voice ?' He asked seriously.

'Wha-pfft NO!!' I yelled into my phone and it came out louder than expected, since I heard a groan come from Sehun's side.

'So are you gonna tell me what you want or-'

'Who the hell has a voice ?! That's just sick and I bet you have one considering you mentioned-'

'Okay, hanging up in 5, 4, 3-'

'Wait wait!' I called, trying to gain his attention again. 'Luhan still takes the bus in the morning...right?'

'Mm. Are you gonna start taking it again?' Sehun asked, yawning. I could hear shuffling noises so I assumed he was sitting up in bed now, wide awake. Oops.

'I haven't taken it for quite a while...but after what you said, I wanna try actually getting to know him.' I nodded determinately to myself. 'Even if it means putting my heart at risk because we'd be alone.'

'So why did you need to tell me this at 6 in the morning?' Sehun's tone was cold. He was definitely pissed.

'I just wanted to confirm he still takes the same bus and yeah....' I trailed off.

'Little stalker wanted my reassurance as well?' Sehun asked, with a mocking tone.

'Shut up!! I am NOT a stalker anymore byuntae!' I yelled into the phone, making him groan again.

'So you admit you were before?' He said straight after, and I swear he was smirking even if I couldn't see his face. 'I'm going back to bed. Goodluck.' He hung up.

I chuckled and felt a little guilty for waking him up this early, and made a mental note to buy him a bubble tea later.

 

 

 

A few minutes after I got on my bus, I couldn't even find myself getting distracted with playing on my phone. I guess I was too eager. Somehow it felt nostalgic and homey when I looked around the bus, for I hadn't seen any of the passengers who usually take it in a while and even though none of us talk to each other, it still felt nice. The bus was just arriving at Luhan's stop and when I spotted him walking in my heart skipped a beat. I felt more excited than usual, and wondered why. Was it because I could see he had bed hair for once? Maybe, because It was weirdly hot. And his skin looked extra milky today.

 

'Minzy!' Luhan seemed pleasantly surprised to see me as he approached my seat. Oh prince, you're looking so fine.

'Hi.' I blushed.

'May I sit?' He asked, smiling as he eyed the empty space next to me.

'S-Sure.' I nodded quickly and unknowingly hugged my bag tightly. Our legs were 5 centimeters apart for god's sake. You'd really think that his prince effect wouldn't be so strong.

'You seem tired.' I commented, watching him rub his eyes harshly.

'I haven't been getting enough sleep lately.' He admitted. 'Good thing I'm not driving right now.'

'Why do you take the bus to Uni if you have a car actually?' I frowned. 'It doesn't really make sense to me.'

'It's my parent's car so I don't want to use it often incase I damage it. Technically I have free reign over the car but I still prefer the bus when I go to Uni.' He covered his yawn and stretched his arms. 'I guess I only use it on weekends and stuff.'

'If I had a car and knew how to drive I'd probably go by car everyday. That way I can blast my music out loud and jam on my way to school.' I remarked.

'Really?' Luhan seemed surprised. 'Ah! Then I should pick you up next time and you can do just that.' He grinned.

'Wha-' I gasped. 'T-Then I wouldn't dance.' I looked away nervously.

'Oh, by the way.' Luhan changed the subject. 'Did you get some work done on that assignment?'

'Yeah, I finished it last night actually.'

'So does that mean you have free time after classes now?' He moved closer to me.

'I.... guess so.' I shrugged and tried to act cool. 'W-why?' Tch, just had to to stutter.

'Do you want to hear me sing?' Luhan tilted his head EVER so cutely. Oh, you're killing me.

'I do!' I started clapping, which made him laugh. 'Do you have a performance coming up again?'

'Not quite, but I've been preparing something on my own that I want someone to hear first.' He tilted his head slightly. 'How about it, my number 1 fan-'

'YES!' I unknowingly shouted in his face, earning weird looks from the other passengers. I bit my lip slightly and scratched my head in embarrassment. 'Heh. Sorry.' I threw Luhan an apologetic smile.

'It's okay, I know you can't contain your excitement.' Luhan leaned his head closer to mine until we were only a few centimeters apart. He stared at my eyes before smiling. 'Make sure you text me when you're free this week, okay?'

------

Author P.O.V

'And she's been this way all day. Can you do something about it?' Chaerin threw her dongsaeng a disapproving look while she sipped her coffee.

Kai chuckled lightly before observing Minzy. 'What can I do? She's swaying around and I've never seen her smile this big.'

'Yah I can hear you both! Stop talking like I'm some sort of weird exhibit.' Minzy suddenly snapped her head towards her friends. 'Can't I be happy?'

'It's not like that Minzy.' Kai shook his head. 'It's just funny to see you act so...fluttery I guess.'

'Well this is Luhan we're talking about!' Minzy clasped her hands together and started swaying her body from side to side again.

'So give me details. Are you going to SM Uni? Is it at his house?' Chaerin rested her head on the table.

'I have absolutely no idea.' Minzy shrugged, making Chaerin face palm.

'Omo what if it's his house! I HAVE to pick your outfit.'

'On one condition.' Minzy raised my hand in front of Chaerin's face. 'Don't tell Bom.. Who knows how much skin she'll try to make me show.'

'Fine, but you gotta admit kid, sometimes you ought to show off your assets more often. It's a waste otherwise.'

'I show just the right amount.' Minzy crossed her arms

'Your legs maybe.'Chaerin rolled her eyes. 'What about your ? Your s?'

'Is that my cue to leave or...?' Kai scratched his head awkwardly. Both Chaerin and Minzy cleared their throats before Minzy turned her attention to the bright pink plastic bag sitting next to Kai's belongings.

'What's that?'

'Oh...' Kai slightly grinned. 'I just picked up some dessert to share.'

'With us?' Chaerin said with uncertainty. 'You going somewhere Kkamjong?' (A/N: they're close enough now to be using his nickname)

Kai scratched his neck awkwardly, not being able to hide his big smile now.

'Well...'

'You're going on a date with the cute girl!' Minzy exclaimed, pointing her finger at him. She has been wondering if Kai ever made an advance towards the girl he mentioned he was interested in.

'Woah!' Chaerin widened her eyes. 'You got a chick too?! Nice!!'

'We're not dating.' Kai shook his hands frantically in front his face.

'Yet.' Minzy stuck her tongue out at him. 'Bring her to our cute little class breaks. Or better yet, are there any parties coming up soon?'

'Minggki, this is the first time I've heard you voluntarily ask me about parties.' Chaerin widened her eyes and looked like a proud mama.'There aren't any comign up that are worth going to, according to Jiyong.'

'I can always host another.' Kai shrugged casually. Minzy and Chaerin looked at each other and rolled their eyes. Rich boys.

'Whenever! I'm down for any, as long as you have my favourite booze.' Chaerin clapped her hands together. 'Always in the mood for a good drink up. Chanyeol and I were just talking the other day about how our group should play truth or dare.'

'NO! NOT. THAT. HORRIBLE. GAME.' Minzy said each word with emphasis, her face showing complete horror.

'What's wrong with truth or dare?' Kai raised his eyebrow.

'Exactly. It's completely harmless!' Chaerin shrugged in innocence while smirking at her dongsaeng.

'You don't get it Kai.' Minzy rested her head on the table, glaring at Chaerin. 'Since everyone pretty much picks dare, Chaerin is always the one coming up with the most weirdest, disturbing ones ever.' She gritted through her teeth.

'Oh come on, you enjoyed making out with Bom that time!' Chaerin let out an evil laugh. 'And you now know what a whole litre of mayonnaise tastes like in your throat.'

'Both experiences were DISGUSTING. And Bom was drunk so she used her ing tongue!' Minzy slapped the air with hands harshly.

 

'Got a video of it?' The new and familiar voice was heard.

 

'You creep.' Minzy narrowed her eyes as she sat up watched Sehun make himself comfortable in the empty space next to her.

'When's the party you're talking about?' Sehun ignored Minzy's death glare and looked at Kai.

'I'll probably hold it this weekend. Or even Friday night. Whatever people prefer.' Kai replied while on playing on his phone. I'll catch you all later.'

'Give my regards to the future girlfriend!' Minzy cooed as he walked off. 'I actually can't wait now.'

'For truth or dare?' Chaerin raised her eyebrow and smirked. 2 seconds later, she received a hit in the face with Minzy's almost empty smoothie cup.

'If you don't want to be drinking out of the toilet as a dare, you should be nice to me at least until the party.' Chaerin warned, wiping the bits of mango off her face. Sehun just laughed at Minzy's scared and regretful eyes.

----------------

 

Minzy P.O.V

The same day after I got home, I received a text from Gikwang asking me to fill in at the suit shop for both Tuesday and Wednesday. I didn't really have a reason to say no but it meant I only had Thursday afternoon free with Luhan, and even then I would finish classes later than usual. Kai's party was most likely happening on the Friday since makority of people had their own stuff to do on the Saturday night.

I know it sounded stupid to get all worked up about listening to someone sing, but it was Luhan. Anything that was related to seeing him was important. It's like when you laugh to yourself embarrassingly when you're texting even just a normal conversation with the person you like. Every little thing they do, whether they noticed it or not, they make you happy.

And at this point, I honestly didn't care if Luhan's kindness was out of good will, and it most likely was.

Hey Luhan! I'm only free on Thursday this week... And you heard about Kai's party on Friday right?'

-Minzy

I was sitting on my bed, counting the seconds until he replied when my phone buzzed.

Hm! Only 40 seconds.

'I'm actually busy on Thursday, we'll have it postpone it. Sorry!'

-Luhan

I slumped my shoulders harshly and unknowingly pouted. Why did my week already start to feel so ? I closed my eyes and flopped my back onto my bed, lying down and staring at the message for probably a few minutes. I kept thinking that maybe I read the messge wrong, maybe it says something else, maybe it-

 

-RING RING-

 

', no way.' I exclaimed, my eyes in disbelief and my mouth hung open.

Luhan was calling me. What did he want?

I waited for a few more rings to pass by before I picked up and shoved the phone to my ear, waiting to hear his voice, my heart beat increasing.

 

'Minzy?'

 

Oh. Just saying my name is good enough for me. Why do guy's voices sound so much nicer...and hotter on the phone?

Suddenly, the flashback of Sehun asking me if I had a voice this morning came up in my head and I shuddered.

'H-Hi Luhan!' I tried to sound cheery and casual. Thank god he wasn't able to see my unsettled face. 'Do you...need something?'

'Sorry, have I called at a bad time?' He asked. For some random reason, he sounded a lot less peppy like he always seemed to be. He sounded more...handsome in a way.

'No...I-I'm totally free.' I replied, then immediately squinted at my own answer. God I'm so lame.

'Are you sure? You seem a little startled right now..' He asked.

'Uh..well...it's normal when I'm..when I'm talking to you.' I chuckled weirdly.

'I'm sorry..do I still make you feel that uncomfortable?' His tone was filled with guilt. Oh my gosh. No Luhan no. You're just too perfect not to stutter at.

'Not uncomfortable but...well you know. Fangirls and all....' I chuckled awkwardly again. 'It's normal..isn't it?'

There was silence on the other end and I pulled the phone away from my ear just to check if one of us had accidentally hung up, but no, the call was still connected.

'Lu-Luhan?' I asked with uncertainty. Did I say something bad?

I heard him let out a breath and it just melted me all over again.

'Sorry.' He replied. 'Anyway, since we can't get together during the week...will I still see you on the bus tomorrow morning?'

My breath hitched. , I almost forgot.

'I'll be taking it all week.' I replied shyly. 'Is..is that why you called?'

'Yeah. But in that case...would you say yes to me picking you up tomorrow?'

'F-For real?!' I shouted way too loudly. 'It..It might be too much of an inconvenience though...' I was quick to pipe down.

'I'm offering you.' He chuckled slightly. 'I'd like it a lot if you accepted it.'

'Uh...well..' I bit my lip. 'Sure....'

------

A/N: Shorter than usual chappy & sort of a filler/half relevant chapter. I hate how badly I've written the lastest updates. >.< 

COMMENTS COMMENTS! I'M ON A HUGE WRITER'S BLOCK FOR THIS STORY!

And news:

I've got a new short fanfic here to give you guys! A Sehunzy short love story (not haha sorry guys) It's actually based on my own..love troubles right now LOL hope you anticipate it! 

She's Got Me Twisted

CLICK IT~