Another Step

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic

A/N: You might wanna back track a few chapters cos I um yeah. I . 
BUT IM BACK FROM THE DEAD!! Hello ^^' I know I'm not welcome here but ....hello :')


MINZY POV 


‘Please don’t joke!’ I puffed my cheeks.

‘Who said I was joking Minzy?’ Luhan gave me a look that made me think he was almost serious.

‘You can’t like me just like that…you’re playing me again. Aren’t you?’ I sighed. He didn’t answer but his face turned to one of guilt and I knew I was right.

I sighed.

‘Look…just because I like you, you don’t have to pretend to like me back just so I won’t feel embarrassed.’

‘It’s not like that.’ He said after a bit of silence. ‘I do feel…something when I’m around you. I know I do tend to over exaggerate to you but your reactions to me are just so cute I can’t help it.’ He ruffled his hair and looked away from me.

I was definitely blushing, I knew it. It was probably the most honest he’d ever been with me and I was grateful. For some reason, I liked seeing him out of character, it was refreshing and It gave me more sense of who he truly was as a person, and not just someone I idolise.

‘Luhan….thankyou.’ I walked over to him and held his wrist. Looking surprised at my hold on him and my smile, he slowly smiled back and chuckled slightly.


‘So…that movie?’ He reminded me.

‘Of course.' I beamed. 'My house isn't too far away. As long as you're still up for it.'

'I am. Also I'm hungry after hitting that guy.' Luhan rubbed his fist. That's when I noticed it was all bruised and probably hurting him the past 10 minutes we'd been talking.

'Oh gosh your hand...' I covered my mouth in shock. 'Does it hurt to drive? I could take over the wheel.'

'You can drive?' He asked.

'Well I can....sort of. Haven't practiced since I stopped living with my parents.'

'I can teach you.' He laughed. 'For now, let me drive.'

'Okay. I have a first aid kit at my place.' I said before we hopped into the car.

My earlier thought about the night being over was immediately replaced with excitement. 

When we reached my house I rushed to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. I had Luhan sit down on the couch while I took out ointments and spray to apply on his hand. 

'This is gonna sting isn't it?' He bit his lip. 'I'm scared.'

'Really?' I asked, surprised. 'It's not that bad.' 

When I grabbed his hand I could feel it tremble a little and then I looked at his expression. Wow, he was legitimately scared of me puting ointment on his hand. It wasn't even something major, just your minor injury that no one would fuss over.

'Um...' I  hesitated. 'Is it okay to put it on now or..?'

'Just...do it.' His face scrunched and he looked away from everything.

'O...Okay...' I replied before I started.

'Argh!' He cried at the first spray and continued to groan as I did the rest before bandaging him up. After a few minutes his face relaxed and he turned back to me.

'Thank god it's done.' He sighed, and I swore I heard him sniff. 'Thankyou Minzy.'

'No...problem.' I frowned before letting go of his hand.

He gave me one look and hid his face in his hands. 'I know. I'm a baby.' He said before uncovering his face and pouting to himself.

Holy crap CUTE CUTE CUTE. CALM DOWN MINZY DON'T SQUEAL. DO.NOT.SQUEAL.

'That's okay.' I said after a few seconds of silence. 'Um well it's done, I'll grab the movie and we can...go?' I said to change the subject. Honestly I wanted to keep him going with this but I felt mean If I let him stay embarassed especially with his earlier confesion about his image. As much as I felt bad for him feeling like I think less of him, I was loving it all. This....'raw' Luhan....okay that came out wrong stop imagining Luhan as a raw piece of steak Minzy that's just too far.

Later when we were about to reach his home, my mouth dropped at the sight of his house. It was beautiful and modern, like a dream home I would love to live in but would never be able to. He was well off for sure, given that I just watched him press his fingerprint onto the touchpad to open his main gates. I wonder his parents did for a living.....

Parents.

Parents.

'Parents!' I suddenly gasped.

'What's wrong?' Luhan looked at me puzzled as he parked into the driveway which by the way was huge.


'I didn't think about the fact that your parents would be home. Aren't Chinese parents like super strict about who their offspring associates with and-'

'Don't freak out Minzy.' Luhan giggled. 'I live alone here. My parents are in China.'

'Oh....'I smiled back, 'Okay cool. Still nervous but cool.'

'Nervous still?' He looked at me knowingly. 'What is there to be nervous about?'

'Your house is huge and intimidating for one.' I said with big eyes. Is that a pool and a tennis court over there?'

'Yeah but look that's my parent's money not mine. Remember, I'm not rich, my parents are.' Luhan shook his head before leading my inside his home.

As he the lights to his house I looked around super fascinated and squealed to discover that he even had a cinema room specifically for watching films.

'THIS IS SO COOL !!!' I ran inside and plomped down on one of the many couches. I was grinning from ear to ear before I quickly realised where I was and cleared my throat, getting up and looking at Luhan sheepishly.

'Sorry, didn't mean to get carried away.' I coughed.

'It's cool. It's not often I have guests over and they think my house is amazing. You should see Sehun's, it's way more massive.'

'Are you kidding? This place is so big already!' I put my arms up high. 'I can't wait to watch this movie in high res.' I happily walked over to the cables and plugged my hardrive and laptop in.
 

'What's the movie you wanted to watch anyway?' He asked, staring at me scrolling through the list of movies on my hard drive.

'It's a horror movie, one of my favourites.' I responded, to which I swear I heard him gulp behind me but I didn't say anything.

'W-What's it called?' 

'The walking skeleton and the knif-'

'AH!' He suddenly screamed, making me scream too. I covered my ears and looked back at him only to realise his eyes were harshly closed and he had his ears covered too.

'L-Luhan are you...okay?' I said after he still didn't move.

'Those scare the out of me.' He bit his lip. 

I looked at him in amusement.

'I'm having the best time.' I said with a big grin.

'Shutup.' He pouted like the same way he did earlier at my house. God I wish I was shameless enough to whip out my phone and take a picture for my new wallpaper.

I watched as Luhan chose to sit on the same couch as me and to my surprise, he grabbed my arm and held me close. I could feel his hair tickle my neck and his warm breath was making me sweat. I knew he was scared but.... 

Too close. Tooooo close.

'Lu-Luhan I-'

'No, don't expect me to let go.' He interrupted as If he read my mind.

It was gonna be a long 2 hours. But I wasn't complaining.

-----

A/N : IM BACK!!!! WAS I MISSED LOL.