Charm

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic

A/N: Hello!! Guys I just finished Uni classes for the year so I'm feeling absolutely great!! Jks I still have exams for the next month but doesn't mean I can't sleep in during the week! Hooray for update time which is also my procrastination time :) 



Minzy POV

The rest of my day was spent taking classes or studying in the dorm room. I was off the schedule for the rest of camp so it felt great to relax and not hurt my voice from yelling at the top of my lungs while teaching. I also took one of Luhan's classes since he spontaneously decided he wanted to teach that day. Sehun was learning next to me aswell, and seemed to be in quite a good mood. Not that I was complaining, but he was being...odd.

After Luhan arrived, he kept making sure I was in his sight. Since both of us were glued to Luhan, I guess it was a given we'd be seeing each other the whole day.... But then what about dinner?

I decided not to eat because I was still full from lunch so I decided to do a little bit of work on my assignments. My comfortable silence in the room lasted a little less than 10 minutes when I heard the door open, the smell of what was cooking for dinner making its way to my nose.

'Lay, you didn't have to bring me food!' I said, eyes still on my laptop. He didn't respond which made me look up, surprised because instead of Lay it was Sehun at my door, holding two bowls in his hands.

'Oh it's you. What are you doing here?' I asked confused.

'Keeping you company?' He said in this 'knowing' sort of way. Closing the door shut with his leg, he made his way over to the desk I was sitting at.

'I couldn't find you so I figured you were clamped up here and forgot to come out for dinner.'

'Well I wasn't really hungry...but If you brought it all the way here from the dining hall, I guess I should eat it.' I shrugged. 'Thanks?'

I observed him for a moment, him starting to eat his bibimbap before his eyes moved left to meet mine.

'Hm?' He widened his eyes slightly. 'What?'

'Uh...I don't know.' I scratched my head slightly. 'Maybe I'm just wondering why I don't feel awkward.'

'You're still thinking about that?' He put his bowl down and gave me an amused look. 'Don't tell me you want to date me, huh Strawberry?' 

'Tch, no way.' I shook my head. 'Also quit calling me that.'

'Why not? Even your lip gloss was strawberry flavoured.' He reached over and traced my lips. 'If you feel like tasting me again, I don't mind at all by the way.'

'You cocky .' I frowned, moving away from his touch. 'I can't believe girls fall for your sleezy comments.'

'Well, what about you?' He cocked his head to the side, looking amused at me again.

'I did not fall for your comments. You're the one who kissed me?' I argued.

'You didn't stop me.' He shot back, starting to grin. 'Admit it, you found me hot.'

'I'm not going to admit anything.' I put my hand up to his face, letting him know I was done with the conversation. I faced the other way for just a moment before he grabbed my shoulder, turning me around and pulling me towards him.

'Even If I kissed you again, right now?' He leaned even closer so we were face to face.

'W-What?' I stuttered, surprised by his sudden actions. His slender fingers lightly grazed my cheeks.

 

Why was he being so touchy?



A mini staring contest started and I had no idea what to say. I didn't want to admit that I was honestly feeling a little by his stare....and his touch. On top of that, why did he have to be kind of...well hot? Oh my god SHUT UP Minzy you did not just say that.

In the moment that he was about to kiss me again, I closed my eyes and then...




Nothing. 

 



A few seconds passed and I still didn't feel him.




'I was kidding you dork.' His tiny laughter made me open my eyes. 'You didn't think I'd actually kiss you while sober did you?' He had now let go of me and went back to eating his dinner.

I frowned slightly, trying hard to stop myself from sounding disappointed.

'Um...then stop flirting with me? ....You're so weird.' I commented as cooly as I could, eating my own dinner aswell.

'It's just fun toying with you.' He chuckled. 'You make funny faces.'

'Okay I'm not sure when I gave you the permission to do whatever you want...' I put my bowl down and nudged him. He nudged me back and we shared this mutual laugh before eating in some comfortable silence.

 

I made a mental note to remind myself to figure out what the this meant later.


LATER

It was a light drinking session with my friends. Youngbae and Junhong joined us aswell. We were all sitting around a campfire that Chanyeol made, having a nice time talking about random things when I realised the time was getting late. I looked at Luhan, who had a beer in his hands and wondered If he had forgotten about driving back to his place for the night. I really hoped he didn't....Afterall, it was what I was looking forward to the most. It was almost the only thing I was thinking about.

On the other hand, Sehun had left us a while ago to go drink with others it seemed. I honestly didn't care what he was up to, I was more concerned about why we were so comfy around each other. Given that we were sober today when he was coming onto me.

But he knew I liked Luhan.

So what was he trying to do?


'Hello, earth to Mingkki??' 


'Huh?' I blinked. 'What, Chaerin?' I turned to my good girlfriend.

 

'Seriously, what's gotten into you all camp? Your mind's been somewhere else the whole trip.'

'I know...sorry.' I mumbled apologetically. 'Just a few things.'

'Did you finish that assignment you were working on this afternoon?' Lay asked and I shook my head slowly.

'I was distracted.' I sighed. 'Sehun takes up way too much of my time.'

'No surprise.' Kai teased, ruffling my hair lightly. 'You guys are cute.'

 

'I agree.' Chanyeol chimed in and Chaerin whistled.


'Hey Minzy, why don't we head off now?' Luhan, who had been silent for most of the conversation suddenly spoke. Everyone looked at him confused.

'What do you mean head off?' Chaerin was the first to ask. 'You guys going on a date?' She joked.

'No-'

'Yeah.' Luhan said over me.

'HUH?!' Everyone, excluding  Lay screamed.

'A date?' I hiccuped. 'Luhan...what-'

'I'm kidding guys. We're just hanging out.' Luhan chuckled lightly. 

'Right.....' Chaerin gave him and then me a suspicious stare. 'When are you guys coming back?'

'She's staying at my place tonight.' He answered straight away.

'WHAT?!' Everyone screamed again, including me only because he was being so damn OPEN and probably making everyone think weird thoughts about him 
and I that just...weren't gonna happen.


'Since when were you two so close like this?' Kai questioned. 'No offence.'

'Yeah, and does Sehun know you guys are leaving tonight?' Chanyeol added. 'He'd be upset If you didn't tell him.'


'Well, it's not like she's dating him.' Luhan shrugged before shootng me a smile. 'Right, Minzy?'

'Uh-um...yeah--mmhm.' I uttered. 


------


IN THE CAR

'You've been silent for the whole trip. Was it something I said?' Luhan's voice startled me after 30 minutes of silence.

'Hm?' I said startled. 'No-No I just.....well yeah.'

'Sorry, I just thought it would be fun to mess with everyone.'

'Haha oh right, you mean about the whole date thing.' I chuckled awkwardly.

'Oh well I meant it or real.' He laughed. 'I mean, this is kind of is a date don't you agree?'

When I didn't answer after a few moments he spoke again.

'Hey so have you and Sehun done anything yet?'

'......What?' I felt a strange lump in my throat. 

'Like you're not actually dating or anything right?' He explained.

'No.' I shook my head.

'....Okay, good.' He finished before we went through another 10 minutes of silence. 


It was killing me. 


What was with these 2 trying to be all cryptic? And possibly misleading. Was Luhan also toying with me the way Sehun was this afternoon? It wasn't fun, honestly. I felt like I was being played. But there was no way Luhan was as jerky as his best friend. No way. He was supposed to be angel. Yes, he's the nice one. So calm the down Minzy.


I was about to fall asleep when I noticed we were nearing town and Luhan started looking for a 24 hour place to go to for supper. After 10 minutes of circling around, we settled on this small restaurant he said he visited often when he couldn't sleep.

We both ordered an assortment of sandwiches and chatted while waiting for our food to be ready. I was feeling a little uncomfortable because when we went up to order, there was a group of 3 guys cooing at me and trying to hit on me, saying the most sleeziest comments. Luhan kindly told them to leave me alone, and we sat back at our table which was quite far from theirs. Luhan's back was facing them so he didn't notice that they moved tables a little closer to ours and kept staring and waving in my direction. I tried to ignore it but Luhan noticed my unsettled face.

'Do you want to leave? We can just ask for our stuff to be put in takeaway boxes and go to my place if you'd like.' 

'Y-yeah...If that's okay with you.' I nodded quickly. 

'Okay, I'll go get it.' He stood up and walked over to the counter. I smiled lightly watching his backside. He was so considerate and sweet, he really knew how to treat me like a-

'Hey princess. My name's Changmin.'  A voice called to me, making my smile fade into a thin line as I looked to over to see one of the sleezy guys was now sitting where Luhan was sitting before.

'Um, what do you want?' I asked.

'Why don't you come and meet my boys? We're a lot of fun.' He raised his eyebrow playfully and I tried not to look so disgusted.

'Sorry, I'm not interested.' I shook my head. 'Go ask someone else please.'

'Aww come on honey, that's no fun. We can get some drinks and go clubbing If you 'd like.' He dismissed my answer.

'No, really I'm fine. I don't feel like going.' I said, trying to sound more stern this time.

He now reached over and touched my thigh. 'Come onnn honey.'

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' I stood up and yelled, catching the attention of everyone else in the restaurant.

'Chill out babyy, I didn't do anything wrong.' He my head and I backed away again.

'Minzy.' Luhan was now back and holding my hand. 'We're leaving.' This was the first time I'd ever seen such a serious look on his face.

'What? Is this sissy, skinny dude really your boyfriend?' Changmin laughed loudly, before signalling his 2 friends to join next to him.

'Watch what you say.' Luhan dead panned with such darkness in his voice. His grip on my hand was now tighter then before. 

'What's with the face? You wanna fight or something?!' The jerk mocked Luhan's serious eyes. I gulped hard, hoping a fight wasn't actually going to happen. I mean.....not that I DIDN'T have faith in Luhan but....these 2 guys were the most buff, big guys I'd ever seen. I don't think it was wrong of me to panic because I was doubting a small guy like Luhan would stand a chance against these guys.

I looked at him expectantly. He still had the same serious, dark expression.


'Alright, let's do it.' He nodded.

My heart stopped,


No, there was no way Luhan could beat these guys, Heck, it didn't even seem like he was capable of punching someone.....

Somehow, we ended up following the 3 big guys to an alleyway and I grabbed onto Luhan's arm for dear life. 

'Luhan, please. Can we just go back?' I begged. 'I don't want you to get into a fight. Why did you agree to this?!' 

'It's okay.' He gave me small smile before looking at the guys. 'I want to show you something afterall.'

'Show me what??' I was dead confused. Show me how you can get knocked out in 5 seconds?!

'Show you that I'm also a man.' He grinned shortly before letting go of my arm, making sure I didn't stand in the way.

I stood frozen with worried eyes as the guy who touched me walked closer to Luhan. It didn't seem like his friends were going to interfere so I was a little relieved. Though I clutched onto my phone, ready to call the police any second.

I shut my eyes most of the way, when I saw Changmin charge towards Luhan. There was no way I wanted to witness Luhan being knocked out...but then....

 

 

 

No. ing. Way.

 

 

A few punches were thrown and a loud kick. I shrieked loudly, my eyes totally wide open now at the figure on the ground. No it wasn't Luhan, it was Changmin, the big buff guy who I was certain would have killed Luhan.

He was knocked out, unconscious and his friends rushed to his side.

'What the man! What'd you do to him?!' One of them yelled.

'We could get you arrested.' The other said.



Luhan smirked at them in this way that made even me feel a little scared of him.

'Don't ing mess with my girl.' He gave them a cold stare before taking my hand and walking me away, back to his car. 

 

I was speechless, and super shocked. 

Number 1, a guy who looked like he wouldn'ty hurt a fly just knocked out a guy 4 times bigger than himself. 

2. He cursed for the first time since I met him. 

3. HE CALLED ME HIS GIRL. (probably just to sound cool BUT STILL)

 

'Are you okay Minzy?' He tapped my shoulder lightly because I wasn't saying anything.

'What just...happened?' Was all I could say.

'Yeah I haven't mentioned this before, only Sehun knows I can do something like that.' He scratched his head lightly.

'That was incredible what you just did....and unbelievable too.'

'You thought I was gonna get the living daylights knocked out of me eh?' He chuckled, making me laugh awkwardly.

'I knew you'd be scared that I agreed to a fight but....' He paused. 'I wanted to show you more of my charm.'

'That's nice....' I blushed. 'B-But I already think so highly of you. Why would you need to do that?'

'..... You know I'm starting to like you.'

 

-----

 

A/N Holy what the did I just write. I do not know how to write an intense fighting scene and my cliff hangers still . WRITER'S BLOCK WRITER'S BLOCK. Side note, it's 5AM now and this chapter is a double length one. Not /that/ happy with it but I am flying off tomorrow on a week trip so I felt like getting a chapter out since I want to come home to comments when I get home :) Guys please help me with my upcoming chapters, I no not good at this anymore...^^'