So it's Starting (?)

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic

Author P.O.V

'Seriously for the body you have, I'm surprised you're not fat what with the amount of food you can eat.'

'Why do you always look at me through my clothes..?' Minzy ruffled her hair in annoyance. 'But anyway, I have great metabolism.'

Sehun and Minzy both made their way to the parking lot to Sehun's car. It was just after dinner time and it was getting dark, so he offered to drive her home even though Minzy insisted she'd rather take the bus. Not that she argued really hard anyway.

'So, why'd you go to the mall today?' She asked from the passenger seat.

'I wanted bubble tea.' Sehun replied from the driver's seat.

'So you drove all the way to the mall to get some?' Minzy looked at him weirdly.

'Yeah, is that so strange?' Sehun replied, confused.

'I don't know, you're rich, aren't you?'

'My family is pretty wealthy, yes.' Sehun confirmed, rolling his eyes.

'So don't you have like servants or maids to go out and get you that stuff?' Minzy questioned, playing with her phone. She hadn't noticed the sour face Sehun made.

'I...prefer to go outside.' He replied after a while. Minzy hummed in response and the rest of the rude home was a silent, but comfortable trip.

'I'll see you around.' Sehun nodded his head. 'And don't forget what I said about being yourself with Lu hyung.'

'If I can...' Minzy stifled a laugh and scratched her head. 'Do you wanna come in?' She gestured her apartment.

'Now?' Sehun's eyes widened for a moment, for he was slightly taken aback.

'Why not ? I'll give you ice cream or whatever for taking me home.' Minzy shrugged.

'And dinner.' Sehun reminded.

'No, you owed me that.' Minzy nudged him in the arm. 'So you coming in or what?'

'You're really letting the ert into your home?' Sehun was still surprised at how Minzy seemed totally okay with him coming in.

'It's not like you're a really dangerous one.' Minzy rolled her eyes. 'And my roommates are home, so you wouldn't have a chance to do anything weird in the first place.'

'Right.' Sehun smiled slightly. He had momentarily forgot that Minzy didn't live by herself. He mentally laughed at scolded himself for forgetting and for the weird thoughts that stirred in his head.

'I'm home! Everyone's here right?' Minzy called as she unlocked the front door, taking her shoes off and putting on slippers.

'Oh Mingkki!' Chaerin's voice was heard as she appeared with her DS in her hands and glanced up. 'Omo! Sehun, you're here too.' She stopped in her tracks.

Sehun nodded his head slightly at her and Chaerin couldn't hide her exctiment as she shifted her eyes and looked at her beloved dongsaeng with the most creepy smile. Minzy just sighed in annoyance because she knew what her unnie was probably thinking.

'Is Bom and Dara unnie home?' She decided not to address the weird face.

'Dara unnie has her shift at the bar, but Bom unnie is in her room.' Chaerin replied simply, still smiling really big.

'Well I just brought Sehun in to-'

'Chaerin-ah, is Mingkki home?' Bom's voice could be heard and the older girl came running down the stairs from the second floor. 'Oh, Mingkki-ah, you came home with Sehun!?' She exclaimed, staring at Sehun like he was a rare species of corn.

Sehun was still standing in the same spot at the door and felt a little out of place. It didn't help that Bom looked really funny, what with a mask sheet stuck on her face, and she was holding a huge plushie in her arms. This girl was older than Minzy and Chaerin? Sehun stood awkwardly before Minzy slightly kicked his leg, bringing him out of his daze.

'You've met her before, at Kai's party remember?' Minzy reminded him.

'Ah...that's right.' Sehun nodded and apologised for forgetting. He didn't recognise her since she obviously wasn't wearing any makeup and her kid-like pajamas didn't do much in making her recognisable either.

'As if you don't remember me, we had quite the conversation about food and your cute friend Kyungsoo at the party.' Bom seemed generally offended. 'What brings you here though?' She yawned.

'I'm just returning a favor.' Minzy answered for Sehun instead, subconsciously grabbing his arm and dragging him into the kitchen, leaving Chaerin and Bom back at the foyer staring at each other in both confusion but excitement. Bom's eyes were the sizes of saucers as she looked at Chaerin, and glanced at the kitchen, then back at Chaerin. They both ran upstairs into Bom's room so they could gossip.

'DUDE is that her ing boyfriend?!' Bom hissed as soon as her and Chaerin weren't within ear shot anymore. 'Where's Luhan?....What?!'

 

'Shhhhhhh Shutup unnie!' Chaerin put her index finger to and shook her head.

'Omo but Chaerin-ah, Mingkki has never EVER brought guys back the apartment. Not even her dancer friends have been here.' Bom reasoned. 'Can I chase that Luhan guy then?' She tapped her chin and pondered for a moment until Chaerin slapped her arm, making her pout at her little injury.

'Of course you can't, you man-chaser.' Chaerin rolled her eyes. 'The situation with those two is really weird honestly...I think they're suited together but Mingkki is so obsessed with Luhan that it would take years for her to even consider liking..I don't know, Bobby?' Chaerin shrugged.

'Yeah but Bobby and B.I are like her little brothers Chaerin-ah, you can't bring them into the equation.' Bom flapped her hand around and shook her head. 'Those 2 are the closest guy friends she has, besides those dance friends.'

'And possibly Sehun. I know because they're always together, it's ridiculous to think she has somehow become attached to this guy in such a short span of time though....' Chaerin exclaimed. 'And crap, now I miss those cute little s...' Chaerin sighed. 'Remind me to organise a night with Jiyong where we can chill with Bobby and everyone again.'

'YAH this is not even the issue at hand, we'll talk about that later!' It was Bom's turn to return the slap. 'Aish I feel like we've left them alone for too long, what if they're making out or something?!' Bom peeled her face mask off and cupped her face in horror.

'Our innocent Mingkki!!!' She cried in a louder than expected, squealing voice.

 

 

Oh yes, it could be heard downstairs in the kitchen....

 

'God, does your roommate think I'm a or something?' Sehun glanced at the ceiling where the voices were coming from. 'I at least make sure a girl would want to do it with me first...' He commented.

'I didn't need to hear that.' Minzy pretended to gag, placing a tub of ice cream in front of Sehun and handing him a spoon while she had one that was 3 times bigger in her hand.

'It's enough that I get forced to listen to Chaerin's encounters, I don't want to hear another person's.' She dug a huge chunk of ice cream and stuffed it in . 'Ah, too good!' She moaned.

'Who's hearing about whose life now?' Sehun remarked, receiving a flick in the forehead.

'Oh my god DUDE. That's disgusting on so many levels! And for your information I would never....um....' Minzy's face was getting noticably red. '...Nevermind.'

'I was kidding.' Sehun laughed in amusement. 'Stop imagining obscene things.' He flicked her back in the forehead lightly. 'And why mango sorbet anyway?'

'Because I love this stuff.' Minzy recovered from her embarrassed state and dug some more of the ice cream up and ate it with so much satisfaction, Sehun couldn't help but stare at her in fascination.

'What do you want, ert?' Minzy's eye smile disappeared and she looked at him weirdly when she noticed the stare. 'Something bad about loving mango sorbet?'

'No. Usually I hear strawberry and vanilla in general though.' Sehun stopped staring and scooped up some more ice cream for himself.

'This stuff is way better.' Minzy went back to smiling happily as she shoved a huge bit in . 'Do you want a tour of the place by the way?'

'Sure, why not?' Sehun left his spoon hanging in his mouth and Minzy grabbed the tub of ice cream while showing Sehun and living room and the lounge. Upstairs were where all the bedrooms were so the two mae their way up the stairs, bumping into Chaerin coming out of Bom's room.

'Do you want some?' Minzy offered her spoon and ice cream tub to Chaerin, ignoring the fact that her unnie was just fully eyeing her and Sehun.

'Huh?....Uh..Nope I'm good.' Chaerin's mouth was slightly hung open, for she was at a loss for words and then she ran past them, back downstairs.

'...Moving on.' Minzy lightly sighed. 'I can't really show you everyone's room so you're gonna have to make do with just mine.' She led Sehun into the room at the end of the small hallway. 'Don't judge the lack of girlyness.' She kicked her door open.

In short, Minzy's room was simple and neat, but it certainly didn't lack character. On her violet painted walls were posters stuck of what Sehun assumed were some of the idols she looked up to or bands that she admired. She also had a stereo speaker set up in the corner, and no doubt she used it to dance privately in her room.

'Thoughts?' Minzy asked, taking a seat at the edge of her bed and looking at Sehun who was checking out her room.

'I just thought..too bad you don't have a mirror in here to practise.' Sehun commented.

'Yeah, I only have that full length one next to my drawer, it's the best I can do.' Minzy replied, stuffing more ice cream into . 'Do you want any more before I finish it?'

'Holy , that was three quarters full about 5 minutes ago woman.' Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, taking a seat on the bed next to her. 'You know that sliding cupboard door you have there?' He pointed to the right side of her room, where there there sliding doors that opened to reveal her wardrobe.

'Mmm?' Minzy hummed in response, shoving the last bit of ice cream into Sehun's mouth without any notice. He got a little bit on his face as a result and frowned.

' Hey, If you wanted an indirect kiss, you could've just said so.' He blinked, wiping his face clean and Minzy only groaned at his comment.

'Anyway, you should replace those plain sliding doors with mirror sliding doors so you can practise better.'

'If I had the money it'd already be there...' Minzy puffed her cheeks lightly. 'Wanna buy me some, rich boy?!' She suggested in a overly happy manner.

'There has to be something in it for me.' Sehun gave her his usual creepy smirk.

'Of course.....' Minzy dryly laughed. 'I don't really care. I'm good without it.' She glanced at the clock at her desk. 'Do you have to be at home right now or anything?'

'My family doesn't really care where I go and when...why?' Sehun raised his eyebrow at the sudden change in topic.

'Just a thought.' Minzy shrugged.

'You're trying to kick me out now, aren't you?'

'...In a subtle way?' Minzy smiled mischeviously. 'I wanna work on my assignment.'

'Yeah yeah I got it.' Sehun rolled his eyes.

-------

SM UNI

Luhan was currently in the middle of an extra night class with 3 other top students from his music course. They had all been selected privately to receive complimentary training and it had been going on for about 2 weeks. Luhan couldn't have been any more happier, and he decided to even keep the class a secret from his friends, including Sehun. At least for a few more weeks anyway.

The teacher was listening to everyone's progress on their latest song compositions for their upcoming assignment and making sure they were going on the right track. Luhan had already gotten his listened to and was making some notes based on what his teacher said.

'Hey Luhan, do you wanna grab a beer or something after this?' One of his 3 classmates, Jung Daehyun asked.

Luhan pondered for a moment until he nodded, agreeing. 'Sure, why not?' He wasn't one to usually hang out with people outside of his tight circle of friends, but he and Daehyun had recently been talking quite a bit and got along pretty well so he saw it as a great opportunity.

Luhan deemed Daehyun to be the #1 rank in the class because he had heaps of creativity and diversity when it came to composing songs. Not to mention, his voice was off the charts.

'Sweet. I guess I should ask IU and Zico as well huh?' The platinum haired guy gestured to the two other students currently having their projects listened to.

'Yeah, I don't mind.' Luhan nodded his head again. 'We need the break anyway.' He laughed.

 

The time reached about 11 when they all arrived at a bar that Daehyung claimed he visited from time to time. Luhan was surprised when he saw the exterior as it looked very familiar.

'I came here with a couple of my friends the other week.' He mentioned as he, IU and Zico followed Daehyun inside.

They sat at a 4 seater booth and started off with a few fried entrees along with bottles of beer and cider. Luhan honestly felt a little out of place since it was his first time in quite a while that he had gone out with people he didn't really know, but convinced himself that'd he have a good time regardless.

'So, are any of you guys thinking of getting into the full, music scene?' Zico asked whilst everyone was in the middle of snacking on some hot fries that just arrived at the table.

'I want my songs to be heard on music stations, but I don't know if I want to be the one singing them.' IU spoke with a tiny smile, drinking her strawberry cider.

'Wouldn't you want your songs to be sung by you though?' Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows. 'You have that angel voice IU, don't deny it.'

'Aw thanks Daehyun...but I don't!' IU exclaimed with an unintentional crack in her voice, making everyone at the table laugh. Zico then turned his his attention to Luhan.

'What about you?' He raised his eyebrow in amusement. 'Aren't you the favourite from the music club?' He pointed his finger at Luhan's direction. Zico had a somewhat intimidating stare and Luhan felt a little alarmed at the attention suddenly being put on him.

'Me?' Luhan questioned hesitantly. 'I don't really have intention to get into the real music world right away...but later definitely.' He trailed off shyly.

'Oh come in, you'll get all the girls swooning over you.' Daehyun grinned. 'Hell, they're already swooning over you.'

'My voice isn't that great compared to yours though..' Luhan awkwardly scratched the back of his neck with a timid smile on his face.

'Well yeah, gotta agree with that.' Daehyun answered straight away. 'My voice is the best.' He said in a playful tone with his tongue stuck out. 'But Luhan man you got the visuals.'

 

'You ain't too shabby looking either, but your voice is no joke. You're gonna go places.' Zico commented, giving a fistbump to Daehyun. They laughed together again and IU and Luhan joined in.

After the next batch of food came out, everyone had already downed their first bottles and ordered seconds, along with more snacks. Luhan was surprisingly finding it a nice change of pace to be out with possibly new friends. He smiled and talked with them more than he expected in the first place.

He found out Daehyun and Zico actualy had plans to pursue music as a career where their names and faces would be known to the world. Daehyun was a singer, whereas Zico was a rapper so the two guys had different tastes and flavours when it came to their music composition.

Luhan also found out IU had won quite a few singing competitions back in high school and had even been offered a position to become a solo artist once but she turned it down. Luhan found it amazing that he was included in this small group of talented people and wondered what acheivements he really had to qualify in being one of the top students.

'Hey hey you know that bartender in the corner there? The one with the fiiiiiine body.' Daehyun suddenly pointed to the brunette headed girl working behind the bench, making his classmates all turn their heads.

Luhan's eyes widened slightly. 'Oh, she's working again. I know that girl.'

Daehyun looked at Luhan with his mouth hung open. 'You know her?! Have you hooked up before?'

'It's not like that.' Luhan waved his hand in the air. 'She's my friend's roommate.'

'Well that friend's roommate is hot. You should talk me up. Go go!' Daehyun pushed Luhan out of his seat before he could even protest. Luhan just stood awkwardly while IU and Zico just gave him a look of pity.

'Come on, go!' Daehyun clicked his hand and flapped his hand around impatiently. Luhan sighed once and walked up to the bar as slowly as he could.

He had never played the wingman for a friend....except for Sehun maybe. But his best friend claimed he at it everytime he tried so he just stopped in the end.

'Uh.....hi. Dara...right?' Luhan greeted with uncertainty in his voice. The girl who was currently wiping wine cups looked up and widened her eyes.

'Oh, it's you, Luhan yeah?' She exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. 'Do you need a refill or something?' She stared at his almost empty bottle of beer.

'Ah...n-no....' Luhan mumbled back, struggling to get his words right. 'Actually I have this friend who sorta... forced me into being his wingman.' He confessed.

Dara paused, confused for a moment and then glanced behind Luhan before looking back at him.

'Is it the one who's shamelessly waving at me right now?'

Luhan turned around to his booth and whilst IU and Zico just chucked him their tiny smiles of encouragement, Daehyun was now waving his arms around in a little dance.

'...Yeah.' Luhan snapped his head back to Dara and laughed with her.

'He's a lightweight. You guys haven't even been drinking that much tonight.' Dara commented. 'And sorry to your blondie friend, but the other guy is a little bit cuter.'

'Well then, I don't wanna report that back to him.' Luhan joked. 'Hey, how's Minzy been lately?'

'Oh, Mingkki??' Dara grinned in excitement. 'She's been in good spirits, especially today as I heard from Bom. Oh that's our other roommmate by the way.'

'I feel kind of bad since she came all the way to see me perform last weekend, but missed it. It's good she's been feeling better then.' Luhan smiled, feeling a little relieved.

'Yeah she really worships you that kid...' Dara stifled in amusement. 'Sehun had been keeping her company I hear.'

'Oh really? Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. 'Last I knew they were fighting.'

'On the contrary. Apparently he was hanging out with Mingkki at our apartment a couple of hours ago. Bom spammed me with messages.'

'...Oh.' Luhan slowly nodded his head in understanding, and Dara swore she caught a look of uneasyness spread across his face for a moment. Dara smiled to herself before getting a few bottles out and making a new drink. Luhan watched her in fascination as she shook the drink mixer in her hand for a few seconds before pouring out some a colourful explosion into 4 glasses.

'Here. On the house and tell your light weight friend I said hi.'

'Wow are you sure?' Luhan's tone was enthusiastic. 'Cheers Dara. Thankyou.'

'Anytime. She smiled as she signalled her co worker to help Luhan bring the drinks over to his table. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and texted both Bom and Chaerin the same thing.

 

 

'Love triangles are so much fun to watch. ;) '

----

A/N: An author P.O.V! Hope you guys like the earlier update + a longer than usual chapter. Why is it inspiration comes at times where I'm supposed to study? MAJOR TEST TOMORROW AND GUESS WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING?! ~

Also a little tbh here: I'm a bit stuck on WHEN and HOW to write Sehun's P.O.V and contemplating if I should even put it in because I feel like I would ruin his charatcer. I can't portray him properly if I add in his P.O.V i think..do you guys sort of get what I'm saying?

Shoutout to animefreak858 for the suggestion of putting Bobby and B.I into the story! They will make their appearances later ^__^ God those 2 are just so.. *sighs in content*

I want comments guys! ^__^

-Kiseki