Dry Lips?

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic

'A/N: Hi everyone! I'm back with another chapter. =) I personally wanted to thank all of you who took the time to read my thoughts about Minzy. I'm grateful for all of your comments aswell and I'll get to replying to each and every one of them. They cheered me up very much! I owe it to you guys.

BTW/FYI I failed to solidify this in the story earlier but just letting you guys know that while I have mentioned all of EXO as Sehun and Luhan's Uni gang, they're not really apart of the ' gang gang'. A few may pop up here and there but I won't really mention them much in the story. The main 'gang' only consists of Minzy, Chaerin, Kai, Sehun, Luhan with the occassional other EXO member showing up but just for extra bits.

 

-----
Author P.O.V

'Like I said Minji, I have extra classes..' Luna scratched her head.

'Aw come on!' Minji groaned. 'You haven't hung out with me in ages! I need to introduce you to the gang finally!! I've talked about them so much with you and you've only met Sehun.' 

'Yep and I didn't really like him. Minji, you know you're the only one I can tolerate out of your roommates. Well, with the exception of Dara, the other girls are a little intimidating and I'm pretty sure they don't like me..If I already can't get along with your roommates, what makes you think I'll get along with your guys?' Luna sighed while staring at her phone.

'Oh please! Bom and Chae just don't like clean cut girls in general but that doesn't mean they DON'T like you! And TRUST ME, guys like Luhan and Kai are way better mannered than Sehun, you've just gotta meet them! Come on Come on Come oooooon!' Minji yanked Luna's arm and whined.

'Ugh, this girl seriously...' Luna rolled her eyes but smiled. 

'Yeah yeah yeah?!' Minji let go of Luna's arm and cheered happily. 'When ya free?! Tonight?!'

'Eh well..' Luna opened her planner and traced her fingers down the page. 'Not tonight, I have a ...date.' She started to blush.

'GEH A D-DATE?!' Minji stood up dramatically and slammed her hands on the table, causing other people in the cafeteria to look at her direction. Luna's eyes widened and she roughly dragged Minzy to sit back down after her little outburst.

'You idiot! Quit embarassing me.' Luna sighed tiredly. 'Yes I'm sort of...well seeing someone but it's not official or anything. I'll let you know in good time.'

"LUNA, as If we've been talking this whole time, me not shutting up about my own life. And when I ask you what's new with yours, you didn't think to go, 'oh, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND' ?!" 

'I know I know, I'm sorry girl.' Luna chuckled lightly. 'It..It's my first time going out with a guy so I wanted to make sure things were okay first before I told anybody...and I think it's looking okay.'

'So then, who captured the oh so pure heart of my Luna?!' Minji grinned creepily, making her high-class rich friend shudder. 

'Actually, I met him at my parents' gathering for real estate owners.' Luna started. 'And then there was this guy who-'

'EW Don't tell me it's an OLD GEEZER.' 

'Let me finish my story.' Luna was getting frustrated at the impatient red head sitting opposite her. 'He's a son of a hotel owner and a jounalist. While my father was talking up his father about investing in some hotel shares, I got the chance to give him a little tour of my house and then we sorta just...hit it off.' She laughed slightly, covering her face in embarassment.

'So let me guess, he's another rich boy with a super boring formal and professional personality, and what, his hobbies are reading books and ?' Minzy asked, staring at Luna. 

'You make them sound so bad Minji.' Luna rolled her eyes. 'He does have a way with his words and I can tell he is smart, but he doesn't sound like your typical rich boy. FYI he does ballet which...I guess is a little strange to me but still cool right?'

'HAHA that's for sure. I don't have any ballet guy friends, I probably wouldn't take them seriously.' Minzy stopped herself from laughing too much. 'Well, when you feel up to me, introduce me to this guy alright? You can even bring him one of the gang's hangouts!' 

'I get the feeling it'll be disatrous though...I hope he'll get along with your dancer friends.'

----

Minzy POV

 

Cramming my assignment at home was totally a bad idea, I should've just stayed at the Uni library instead to finish it off. With Chae's music booming the whole place, and Bom singing in the kitchen, I couldn't concentrate at all. I'd never been this behind on work before...Okay fine, I still had a 2 weeks until it was due but I like my work to be done at LEAST a month beforehand and I had other things to organise aswell...

'Ugh, I can't believe I have to chorey and teach classes at the dance camp.' I muttered under my breath. 'I'm not even a aprt fo the commitee..' I flicked my laptop screen harshly.

'Minggki, what's with the frown?' Chaerin called from across the table. 'Have a fight with Sehun?'

'No no, that's not it unnie. I'm just a little behind schedule on my work and I've unofficially become part of the dance commitee this semester.' I shook my head.

'Stress less, you're only in your second year lil one. Learn to procrastinate more, you'll be like the rest of us.' Chaerin chuckled to herself. 'Procrastinate enough, and you'll be like Bom who takes 3 hours to do her makeup when in actual fat she can do it in 10 minutes.' 

'YA I heard that you!!' Bom called from the kitchen. 'Are you telling me YOU don't watch dramas while you put on your makeup?' 

'I listen to music, not watch 20 episodes of anime before I even put on my lashes!' Chaerin stuck her tongue out the brunette cooking her ramen. 

'Who can bother with lashes anyway?' Minzy stretched her arms out and yawned. 'Ugh, I'm beat. I might call it a night but I wanted Dara unnie to take me for a driving lesson later when she gets back from work.'

'Speaking of driving....' Bom creeped out of the kitchen and smirked at the red head. 'Where'd you run off to the other night missy?'

'What do you mean?' Minzy raised her eyebrows in question.

'Oh come on!' Bom took a quick slurp of her meal. 'Don't pretend like you didn't sneak out the other night and go off somewhere with Sehun. Or someone, I don't know who but Sehun's my first guess.'

Chaerin's winged her eyebrows at the news and turned her attention to Minzy aswell.

'Oh that...' Minzy lightly scratched her head. 'Nothing really, just a...you know, late night drive.' She shrugged, playing it cool.

'SuUUuureee Mingkki. Sureeeee.' Bom grinned mischeviously. 'Everyone in this house knows you don't like leaving the house past 2 in the morning. Spill, red!'

'Pfft whatever! You girls know I'm close with Sehun already. It is what it is okay?' Minzy said defensively. 'It's not like we did anything weird.'

'Awww yeeeah you know 's going on when our prude Minggki who hasn't dated for 3 years is suddenly okay hanging out with guys late at night all of a sudden.'

'You say it as if I've NEVER had guy friends before. You all know I have more of them than girls.' Minzy laughed. 'My heart is still set on Luhan my number 1 though! No Sehuns allowed.' She took her stuff and started walking upstairs.

'Sure sure.' Bom and Chaerin sang in unison, giggling.  Minzy quietly sighed as she entered her room and flomped onto her bed. She reached for her pillow and hugged it tightly to her chest, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Flashback

Minzy POV 


'Thank you for sharing your story with me, Sehun.' I smiled slightly, glancing at Sehun's relieved expression. 'From your expression I can tell you've just taken a huge load off your shoulder.'

At hearing this, Sehun stared back at me, a little wide eyed.

'You...you can tell?' He asked, sounding so surprised.

'Yeah, is that so weird?' I frowned. 

'Well...usually only Lu knows If there's something wrong with me, that's all. Kinda strange that someone else can read my face.'

'Well to me, you only have two expressions. I call them the 'stoned' and the 'ert smirk'. ' I teased, poking lightly at Sehun's face. 'But in all seriousness, yeah I can tell.' I smiled warmly. 'Don't underestimate me-'

I stopped as Sehun reached over and gently cupped my face on one side. I stared back at him wide eyed as I saw him slowly break into a very subtle, soft smile. 

What?

Sehun smiled at me?

My mouth hung slightly open from me being speechless at this 'kinder' looking Sehun, but I knew he had been hiding it from everyone. I could already tell this was a smile I wouldn't see often.

'...Minzy?'

His voice, calling my name gently for the first time ever, it made me feel weird. I could feel something tugging inside my stomach and it felt scary. I blinked a few times before opening my mouth again to respond to him, but nothing came out.

And then I felt his hand slide closer towards my lips. I watched as his index finger slowly traced my bottom lip. By this point by heart started pounding heavily. I could feel myself heating up as I panicked. Was Sehun trying to....?

'Strawberry, your lips are dry.' I suddenly heard.

'..W-What?' I was finally able respond. 

'Make sure you put on more lip balm next time.' Sehun quickly reverted back to his usual smirk and pulled away from me. 'I'll take you home.'

I stared at him in embarrassment. 'What was that?'

'I made it up just now. I'm gonna call you Strawberry from  now on.' Sehun stifled a laugh as he started the ignition to this car. 'I'll take you home now.'

'Oh.....okay.' I nodded shyly before looking away. He started to drive back towards the direction of my place as I kept my gaze outside the window. All sorts of strange emotions and thoughts were going in and out of my head. 

What the hell Oh Sehun? Did you just try to kiss me or not? What was with that move you made on me just now? 


End of Flashback

I wanted to ask him, but I also didn't. He acted like his usual self the next day when I met up with him and Luhan so I thought maybe it was just a misunderstanding. And damn, it better be. I had more important things things to worry about.

Oh Sehun, don't you dare try to confuse me, you player.



---------------------


The gang, at Kai's place

'Dance camp will totally be the best camp held this year.' Kai grinned proudly. 'How's your piece coming along Minji?'

'Done and ready to go.' I replied lazily. 'I'm just going to teach kpop chorey for the rest, I have no time to get inspired and chorey more before camp next week.'

' I can't believe it's THIS week!' Chanyeol exclaimed. 'I gotta go buy and fill my bags with alchy. Baek, wanna go on a drinks run tomorrow?'

'Dummy, I'm not going to dance camp. I don't dance. Heck, YOU know even dance Yeol. You just drink.' Baekhyun, who was snacking on a bag of chips laughed. 'Infact, other than the rest of the dancers, the rest of the gang won't be there either.'

'What! That's no fun.' Chaerin whined. 'So Kris isn't coming either? I was looking forward to another drinking match with him.'

'You mean the one where you throw up all over his shoes?' I teased.

'He totally went and bought new shoes right after that you know.' Lay, who was sipping his green tea, chuckled. 
 

'Oh gosh, I had no idea. I've gotta apologuse to him again and take him out to eat or something.'

'That's not really neccessary is it?' Chanyeol suddenly piped up, and I could hear the jealously in his voice. 'That was over like a month ago, there's no need to apologise for that NOW.' 

'Is somebody scared I'm gonna like his friend more than him?' Chaerin slid closer to Chanyeol and playfully pinched his cheeks.

Then rest of us in the room only looked at each other knowingly at this 'couple'.

'I'm gonna go get some more snacks for the kitchen.' Luhan shrugged and got up from his spot on the couch he was sharing with Sehun. I watched him walk a little before I quickly got up aswell, following after him. 'I'll join you.' Kai whistled and I just ignored it. I finally had the chance to ask Luhan about that girl I met from the dance commitee meeting.

As we reached the kitchen he immediately startd raiding the cupboards of different snacks, too busy to notice I was being silent. I gulped first before speaking.

'Uh...hey Luhan?' I called unsurely, making my prince charming turn around and smile. 

'What's up Minzy?'

'Well..that is..I didn't really get the chance to ask you something that's been on my mind for a while.' I fidgeted with my fingers, you know the usual helpless me.

'Oh yeah, what's it about?' Luhan prompty closed the cupboard and walked towards me with snacks in his arms. 'Need some help on your dance teaching skills?'

 

'Well uh...no.' I laughed nervously. 'I just um...I recall you telling me when we first met that you don't keep any girls close to you right?' 

He nodded lightly.

'A-Actually last week there was a girl who came in to the commitee meeting and was asking for you.' I was stuttering again. 'A-And it seemed like she was pretty familar with you. So...I-I was just curious as to who she is.'

Luhan frowned slightly. 'Girl? What girl? I wasn't lying when I said I don't keep girls close to me.'

Yeah, it better only be me. I thought in my head.

'Are...are you sure? She was a super petite girl with curly hair and cute fashion. She called you a 'deer' even.' 

Oh GOD, I can't believe I'm just showing him how much it's been bothering me.

'Oh, you mean IU?' Luhan grinned, and AH that hurt. Why is he grinning?!

'I've actually been meaning to tell you and Sehun about her but the time just didn't come up. I'll let you know really soon though! You two have the camp to worry about afterall.' Luhan nodded.

'Well, you too haha...' I laughed awkwardly.

'Hm?' Luhan raised his eyebrows. 'Sehun didn't tell you? I'm most likely not able to go to camp because I have work I need to do. Hopefully I can finish it soon, IU has been helping me out a lot though.'

'Right....' I felt super awkward. 

Okay seriously, WHO THE IS IU?! 

'Ah, but anyway, back to the living room for now.' Luhan turned his back to me, almost as if he didn't wanna talk about the subject anymore. Something was fishy.

I stuffed my hands into my pocket, feeling for my lip balm because I could feel my lips getting dry. I accidentally dropped it on the floor and Luhan picked it up with his free hand, walking over and passing it to me.

'Ah, thanks.' I said nonchalantly. 

'You okay?' Luhan stared at me curiously. 'You're not jealous of my friend IU are you?'

'...You can tell can't you!' My face got red and Luhan broken into a mini fit of laughter, nodding.

'Fret not, I'm still single okay fangirl?' He winked and I was about to slap him before he took my lipbalm out of my hand and stared at it. 

 

'What is it?' I asked.

'It just reminds me of some weird comment Sehun made the other night before he fell asleep watching TV. Something about how a girl should always have moist lips, otherwise guys can't kiss them.' 

'Oh...well that's super erted as usual.' I tried to compose myself and not look bothered. I took my lip balm back and walked in front of Luhan.

 

 

 

 




...What the hell?