Thunder.

A Summer's Night.

 

 

Jessica slowly places the food on the table carefully avoiding Hae's gaze. He missed that figure so much. Its been five years since he last saw it, how he wished to return to that time. Hae locked his eyes upon her from the couch. He wanted her back.

“Omma! Soo-ah! …. and Donghae-ssi, lets eat.” Jessica hollered. He noticed Jang omma and Dongsoo ran quickly to the table, and ask Donghae to pretend that his arm is hurt. They took one side of the table, leaving Sica and Hae to have no choice but to sit next to each other. The table was quiet, everyone started digging in. Hae picked up his chopsticks and the chopsticks fell to the ground.

“Omo! Is your arm okay? You must have damaged it carrying my luggages, Can you eat?” Jang omma grinned. Jessica displays a worried look on her face but pretended that she didn't when her mom passed her a look. “Aigoo.” Jang omma fakely groaned while feeding Soo to let Sica see that her hands are busy.

Hae attempted to pick up his chopsticks again and purposely dropped it once more, this time, with a little more of what you would call pain.

The blond woman let out a quiet groan and turned towards him. “Open up.” She said coldly. Donghae flustered at the unexpected situation. He gave a thumbs up to grandma under the table. He slowly opened up his mouth and she fed him the food. Even though he felt very immature and childish, his insides were all smiles. Hae continued staring at beauty. She had her hair clipped up revealing her gorjess forehead, even in a totoro pajamas, her curves shown through. “You're still wearing those kind of pajamas.” Donghae teased. She glared at him and stuffed extra servings into his mouth.

After the difficult meal time, the family laid down lazily discussing where to sleep. Grandma gave Dongsoo and nudge. Getting the sign, Soo spoke up. “I want to sleep with grandma tonight.” Jessica widened her eyes. “Soo-ah, our house only has two rooms.” She panicked.

“I know! you and Hae ajusshi can sleep in one room. He can just sleep on the ground.” Soo said innocently. Jessica gave out a despair sigh not noticing the giggling coming from Hae. “Alright.” The confused blond woman stood up and got the sheets readied. “It's okay Jessi, I mean...he will be sleeping on the ground. It's not like we haven't shared a room before...You don't even like him anymore, neither does he.” She comforted herself.

“Omma! Soo! Your sheets are ready.” She called. The youngest and the oldest quickly went into their room and slammed the door. I gave a O.o look, what are they doing? I slowly walked to the living room again. “Yah, not sleeping?”

Donghae got up and went into her room. It was warm and filled with a sweet scent, the scent from years ago still remain the same. The walls are heavily decorated with sticky notes for work and sloppy drawings from her son. There wasn't much furniture or room. Hae pondered if he could fit on the ground. As Sica walked in, the rain started pouring and a few thunder violently. That causes Hae to flinch. He has always hated thunder, that, Jessica knew. She walked to her bed trying to ignore him. As she plant herself down, Jessica heard a quiet whimper from Hae. She sat there staring at the scared Hae and got up with her blanket. In moments, he felt a warm embrace which he yearns for so much. He turned around and saw Sica laying next to him, her arms wrapped around his waist, their eyes met for the longest of time, or in reality … the longest of seconds. He repositioned himself and pulled her head into his chest. She blushed at the warmness.

“Let go of me, I still haven't forgive you.” She muffled into my shirt.

“I'm not letting you go again, I will make you fall hopelessly for me again.” Hae whispered and pull her closer.

“I know you're just want to play with me again. I won't fall in love with you and I cannot trust the so called love from you.” She pushed him away. “What if I show it?” He lifted up her chin an planted a kiss. She tried resisting but ended up replying to it with a more passionate kiss. She had missed him dearly. He pinned her down on the ground and her neck. Jessica gave in and let him roam around her body. A sense struck her as he stopped him from progressing. “I won't even risk of having the same pain again.” She mumbled and stopped. She couldn't trust in him like she did when she was younger.

Sica stood up and walked away when a hand pulled her back down. “Can't I hug you still? There's still thunder.” He begged. She gave in and the couple slept their way through.

 

 

Hae is so childish in this chapter. >w< Love does the strangest thing to people.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it. Its 2 a.m., and I'm still up.

Oh thank you for the lovely comments guys <3 Lots of love.  [Forgive the mistakes if there are any.  Im just so tired right now to know for sure.]