Final.

A Summer's Night.

                “Yah!  Lee Dongsoo!  Come back here and finish your carrots!” Jessica chased after the 17 years- old son.  “Omma!  I don’t want to eat those.  Ask Appa!  He hates them too!”  Soo whined as he hid behind the tree.  “Hae appa!  Help me.”  He pleaded Donghae.  “Can’t you be like your sister?” Jessica glared at Soo, “No one’s gonna help you to---“  She got cut off with a kiss from Hae.  Unfortunately, Jessica has a short attention span.  She replied to the kiss as a habit, intertwining their tongues, while forgetting about Soo, he quickly slips away.  A small 15 year old brunette girl came out.  “Aish…So noisy.  You guys are very immature.”  She grinned.  Hae and Sica separated  at once flustered at the girl’s statement.  “Ahem.” They both cleared their throat and gave an eye smile at their beautiful daughter, Lee Yoona.

Flashback to the previous chapter. ~

Hae rushes to her and bent down, giving her a huge hug.  “Thank you.”  He whispered.  She returned the hug.  Hae continued whispering something to her.  “What do you want to name our second child?  How about Yoona?” She smiled as she heard his and playfully slapped him.

End of Flashback. ~

“Aish.  What are we going to do about Soo?”  Jessica sighed.  “Don’t sweat it, he just doesn’t like carrots.  Its kinda like feeding you cucumbers.”  Hae teased.  Jessica gave him a stare and spoke up.  “You’re right.”  

“Shall we?”  Hae whispered seductively carried her into their bedroom.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.  This is the end of this fanfic.  Thank you so much for reading and commenting as well as subscribing.!