Father.

A Summer's Night.

                “Lee Donghae’s dad.”  The man replied, she drops the towel in her hand.  “Please come in.”  Jessica invited him.  The two sat at the table, waiting for one another to talk.  “This is the first time we met yes?”  The man began.  “As far as I know Sir.”  She answered politely.

“Who is your husband?”  The man asked even though he knew, “Oh, and call me Mr.Lee if you wish”.  “It is…your son, Mr.Lee.” She paused before continuing. 

“Do you know the reason for him leaving you 5 years ago?”

“He cheated with another woman is what I know.”

Jessica was confused as his mouth curves into a smile.  Why is he smiling?  What does he want?

“You know, your eyes can be deceiving.  Do you wish to know the whole story?”  He informed.  She hesitated before answering.  She had always wanted to know why, their beautiful relationship ended abruptly in just one day.  What could she possibly know?  She finally answered.

“Aniyo.  I do not.  We will never be together anyways.  No need to dig up the past, it would just hurt me more.  Our love is gone.”  Jessica lied.  

Hae arrived at her house alarmed by the car infront of him.  “What does father want now?”  He mumbled.  Hae intruded and was about to walk in the room when he heard them talking.  His heart sunk as he heard “Our love is gone.”  He quietly continued to listen.

“But, what if I told you I was the one who separated you two?”  Hae’s father said.  Without her consent, he went on and explained the whole story.   He ended. “He has been hurting for the last 5 years, his never opened his heart for anyone else, but you.”

Her jaw dropped and droplets started flowing.  It’s because of arranged marriage?  I guess I wasn’t the only one hurting.  “Why didn’t he tell me?  Pabo.”  She happily whispered with tears.  Soo ran to his mother.  “Omma!  Why are you crying?”  The cute little boy questioned.  “I’m just happy that’s all.”  Jessica assured him.  Soo stood up and bow to the man.  “Annyeonghaseyo.  Are you…my grandpa?”

Surprised at the question, Mr. Lee chuckled.  “Haha.  I am your grandfather.  Come here, let me see you.”  Soo jumped into his embrace.  “What is your name?”  He looked at the boy, he really looks like Jessica and Donghae.  “Dongsoo, Lee Dongsoo.  Dong from Donghae, Soo from Sooyeon.  Sooyeon is my mom’s real name.”  He smartly said.  That earned a passionate eye smile from Mr. Lee.  He turned to me, “Please return to Donghae’s side.  He really misses you, I bet this cute kid also wants his father back.”

Jessica gave out a bright smile.  “Of course I would…but, I don’t know if he still loves me.” 

As Donghae heard this, he appeared from behind the door.  That left Jessica red as a tomato.  Hae rushes to her and bent down, giving her a huge hug.  “Thank you.”  He whispered.  She returned the hug.  Hae continued whispering something to her.  “-------------“  She smiled as she heard his and playfully slapped him,  “Yah!” forgetting Mr.Lee is still there.  She quickly pushed Hae away and blushed up.  “Sorry Mr. Lee.”  “Its fine, that boy needs some discipline.  Call me father by the way. “  He laughed.

---------------------

Short chapter.  Sorry Cx

I hope you enjoyed this one.  The next chapter will be the end to this fanfic.  <3 

Thank you for being with me throughout the fanfic!  LOVE YOU ALL, READERS! <3