Lovey Dovies.

A Summer's Night.

After the encounter with Donghae, Jessica was trembling all over. “What is he doing here? How did he know...” She trailed off. She slid on the bed with tears falling. “Pull yourself together. I promised I wouldn't shed another tear for him.” She mumbled.

“Omma?” A boy asked with concern. She quickly wipe away her tears and pulled her son into a hug, patting his back. “Want to go to a picnic with the aunties today?” She asked her precious Dongsoo.

“Jincha?!” Soo shrieked! He ran off excitedly and put on his batman picnic outfit. She smiled and got dressed quickly. Jeans, shirt, boots, jacket. He was one of the few joys left in her life, they held hands in hands as they proceed to the picnic park. As she arrived, those lovey dovey couples are at it again.

--------------

“Sungmin oppa! Give me some tuna please.” Sunny requested of her lovely boyfriend.

“Minced or whole?” Sungmin asked mischievously. “Minced please.” Sunny replied with cuteness.

That drove her boyfriend insane. He quickly pops a piece of whole tuna in his mouth and chewed it throughly. “Sunny-ah!” He grabbed her hands and pulled her in for a kiss. He slowly passed the tuna into Sunny's mouth using his tongue. Sunny was flustered red by the time the food processing was over. That earned a playful laugh from Sungmin. “YOU'RE the one who wanted it minced.” He smirked.

 

“Aish...look at that.” Tae was immediately grossed out. Honestly, she was more on the jealous side. If only Teukie did something like that. They haven't been active for a whole 15 hours.! OMG. That left Byuntae very impatient. Teukie knew that look. He sneered and planned his next attack. Tae got up and left for the restroom, he follows. She went into a stall, in moments, Teukie was also there. “Yah! This is the girls bathroom!” The shy girl whispered.

“Oh? I thought you wanted me to do --” He starts ing her shirt. “This.” He finished off by placing his hands on her ahem. 10 minutes later, the couple walked out. His shirt was one button off and her shirt was inside out. They held hands and skip all the way back to meet Jessi.

 

Dongsoo ran around happily and often implants his face into the grass. Jessica was just happy taking his pictures. Seo Joo Hyun, naturally kind and caring, ran after Soo to put him back on his feet. She turned around and her lips touched something. She widened her eyes and blinked a few times before realizing what just happened. Seo blushes and quickly pulled away, her innocence shines through. Her boyfriend, Kyuhyun, was not very innocent. He was quite evil to be exact. He laughed at her shyness and pulled her into another kiss. Seohyun never been this slow adjusting to the situation, well, maybe...just maybe...she did but she wanted his lips to stay on hers. She may just be as evil or worse than Kyu.

 

“What did Donghae said?” Sun, Tae, and Seo became serious. Jessica has decided that it was best to leave out the beginning part. She skipped to the discussion.

“I think...he wants to be with Dongsoo.” The ice princess sighed. Everyone comforted her and tried to cheer up her mood.

Jessica looked for a place with shades. She sat there with her legs folded and her head resting on her knees. She rose up as she heard a familiar voice. “Sica.” The prince of Thailand greeted. She felt comfortable having him around, they were the best of friends. Nothing less, nothing more. He had always knew what to do to cheer her up. Her mood was lifted as soon as their conversation started.

--

Sorry for the grammar mistakes and all.  Typing in the dark and is very tired. 

School is such an ugh. > A < 

Thanks for reading ~ <3  This chapter was just for those who are supergeneration lovers.  OH! 14 subscribers!  <3 Love you all!

SPOILER; Next chapter will involve Donghae's decisions.