Son.

A Summer's Night.

 

 

  • - - - - 5 Years Later - - - - -

  •  

After the break up 5 years ago, Donghae never saw Jessica afterwards. His heart is constantly hurting trying to suppress his desires for her. He did get engaged to Victoria Song, yet, he had no feelings towards her. Strangely, she did not have any feelings towards him either. Watching the pair from a far, their parents began to worry and wonder if they had made the right decision 5 years ago.

“Donghae-ssi, can you go pick up my niece from the daycare please?” Victoria requested of Hae. They still have not drop the honorifics.

“Sure.” He smiled. He slowly drove to the day care looking for Amber when he heard a familiar voice.

 

Jessica's P.O.V.

 

I slowly drove up to the daycare center to pick up my son, Dongsoo. He is now five years old and counting. They boy grew up handsomely and healthily. Nichkhun volunteered to come with me to pick Dongsoo up. I met him 3 years ago when I visited Thailand and we became great friends.

 

Khun and I exited the car and looked for my son.

“OMMAAA!” A little petite boy came running at me. “Dongsoo-ah. How was school today?” I hugged him tightly. “It was great mom. Hello Khun ajusshi.” Soo greeted. Khun fluffed his hair and smiled kindly. “Lets go.” I ushered the two who seems to be playing airplane.

 

- -

Little did she know, someone was looking at her from a far.

Jealousy aroused in Donghae. Who is that guy? Is that their kid? Donghae glared at the sight. He quickly hid himself turning around and walked the other way. As they got into the car, Hae took another peek. The love of his life is still so beautiful and gorgeous. Yet, she was no longer his. He quickly got on his car and secretly following her. “Hello? Oh hey Vic, something came up. I already asked Teukie to pick Amber up. Alright. Bye.” Hae ended the call and continues to stalk Jessica.

He arrived at a pretty decent house. The other man did not get off with them, Donghae held onto that little hope that he was not Sica's husband. He continued staring at her. His hands moved towards the handle automatically. He managed to stop his hands before the door busted open. Frustrated, Hae drove away to look for Teukie, maybe he would know something.

 

Teukie's house ~

 

Donghae quickly pressed the codes and opened the doors. He ran in and opened Teuk's room when he shut it ASAP as he saw the sight. A girl and Teukie were doing there thing passionately. Embarrassed, he walked to the couch and settled himself down, waiting for Teukie to come out. Leeteuk came out shirtless and greeted Donghae. “Yah, can't you knock next time?” Teuk complained.

“Who is that?” A girl's voice asked. She slowly walked out of the room and her smile turned upside down.

“Oh Taeyeon-ah, it's just Donghae.” Teuk tried to ease the atmosphere. Tae glared at Donghae coldly and mumbled a few words. “You have no idea what you did to our Sica,” and walked back into the room.

Stunned, its been a long time since he has last seen Taeyeon. He felt that he deserved the treatment.

“Um..Teukie, do you happen to know who's Jessica's son is?” Hae stuttered.

Teuk immediately walked back into the room and discussed with Taeyeon, I pressed my ears against the door and listened closely.

“Yah! Are you crazy?! We can't tell Donghae that Dongsoo is his son!” Taeyeon yelled.

“He has the right to know as a father though.” Teuk argued. That was enough for Donghae to determine. He quickly rushes back to Jessica's house and knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” the door opened.

--------------------------

Hae is such a stalker.  Omg.  He knocked on the door!

>w< What will happen next?

Its 3 a.m. and I'm still up and typing.  I have tests tomorrow too.

-facepalm-

Enjoy! comment~ Subscribe <3