Happiness Is Only Temporary.

A Summer's Night.

 

 Another peaceful morning awaits the Haesica couple. “Oppa ~ Wake up!” Jessica said sweetly. Her boyfriend didn't move an inch. Irritated at her boyfriend's laziness, she snapped. “YAH! Lee Donghae! Wake up!” No movements. Sica sighed as she gave up, she was about to leave when a hand grabbed her wrists and pulled her down. In a matter of seconds, Donghae was on top of Jessica.

“Get off of me you smelly fishy.” She blushed and composed herself.

“Don't want to.” He grinned mischievously. “Yah. Not getting off?” Jessica asked.

“Nope.” Hae went for her neck and slowly crept up to her cold lips. The kiss deepens when his tongue collided with hers. He quickly s her Dooly pajamas. Afters hours of and groaning, or so it seems, Jessica got off and re-buttons her shirt. “Don't ever do that again. Come out for breakfast.” She warned him.

“You know you liked it.” He smiled as he treads to the kitchen. Entranced by her figure as she cooks, he slowly popped up behind her and gave her a sudden back hug. Jessica flinched and accidentally elbows Hae in his face. “Ouch...ow...ow...” He exaggerated his pain. She felt sorry and leaned closer to check his undamaged handsome face. “This little faker.” Sica mumbled which was inaudible to Hae. He tried pulling her into another kiss when she ducked and punched him in the face. “That's what you get.” She faked a smile and rolled her eyes.

“Yah. Why be so mean?” He said with aegyo. That earned nothing but a glare from his perfect little lady.

They were happily munching away their American-styled breakfast when he received an unwanted called. “Hello? Mhmm...okay. I'll be right there.” Donghae ended on a serious note. He leaned over and kiss her softly on the cheeks.

“I'll be right back, Yeobo.” He said. “My father wants to see me.”

His serious face expression worried her greatly.

----------------------------------

 

 

At the meeting place. ~

 

His dad sat there motionlessly sipping on a somewhat, slightly hot, earl grey tea. Donghae walked in with a neutral expression wondering what his unpleasant father has to say.

“Good afternoon father.” Donghae greeted with a 90 degrees bow. He sat himself down and looked at his father.

“Let me get straight to the point. I want you to marry someone.” The father said firmly. “Victoria Song, from China, the only daughter to the Song corporation. It will help boost our business greatly.”

Donghae had on a bitter smile. He knew it would be something useless like this. “I'm sorry. I already have someone. I do not need another.” Donghae confronts his father's wrath. “I will NOT, I repeat, will NOT marry a stranger I do not love, I only have...her. You can't do anything about this time Father.” He bowed to his father, grabbed his jacket and exit out the door when he was interrupted by his father's villainous laugh. “Oh really?” His father smirked. “Not even when I threaten to hurt her? Lets see...what is it? Ah..Jessica Jung agashi.”

Donghae turned around with rage in his, now, dull eyes. “Don't touch her.” I warned my father.

“I'll re-consider it, if you would marry Victoria. I won't touch a single of her blonde hair.” Mr. Lee sneered. Tears filled his saddened eyes as he accepted his father's one sided offer. Donghae walked out of the door and collapsed in the rest room. Out of anger, regret, powerlessness, and betrayal, he punch the mirror with all his might. He screamed as tears streams down his face and blood covered his busted fists.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Yay!  Done.

I wonder what will happen next? Omg.

Thank you for subscribing <3