Betrayal.

A Summer's Night.

 

At Jessica's house.

 

“Why is he so late?” Jessica mumbled with a pout. She quickly turns on the TV to distract her worried mind. “Aishh...Donghae-ah...” She whispered as she fell into her tiring sleep. Donghae opened the doors and walked to the couch where the perfect lady, who is no longer his, laid comfortably in her deep, deep dreams. He sat there for a while watching her chiseled and gentle face features. He traced along her forehead and towards her lips. He kissed her one last goodbye and left without a trace.

 

The next morning ~

 

Jessica squint hard at the shining sunlight bashing through her eyelids. She was expecting to see Donghae next to her. Nothing. She slowly yawned, stretch, and walk to her bedroom trying to see what her lovable boyfriend was doing. The manly figure was no longer there.

“He must not be back yet.” She said frowning.

Putting on a light jacket, she walked out to her mailbox. Finding a strange package, she quickly ran in and checked the content. Pictures. Pictures. And pictures. Tears ran down her cheeks as she threw those tedious pictures on the ground. The content of those pictures broke her icy heart. Pictures of Donghae and another woman kissing, hugging, and dating laid there on her carpet.

“Why?...were all those times we spent together a lie?” She thought as the door opened. The poor girl sprung up and looked to see who it was. It was no other than that cheater Donghae. He came with another woman, the one in the picture to be exact. “Oh? Jessica...what are you doing here? I didn't think you were awake.” He said innocently. “Hae oppa, who is that woman in those hideous Keroppi pajamas?” The woman smirked. I stared at them, speechless. I ran to our bedroom and pulled out all his clothes. I threw it out the door and command the two to get out. He just shrugged it off coldly and walked out closing the door behind him. Both sat down back to back, separated by a door.

“Biane.” He whispered through tears. He slowly walked to his car.

“Thanks for the act Sulli. I'm sorry for making you do this.” Donghae thanked the girl. “Is this what you really want, brother? You will never find a woman like her again.” Sulli asked firmly. “It's better for her this way...” Hae replied and drove away.

Jessica was left with despair. She called over her best friends, her 8 sisters.

Jessica explained the whole situation which left them dumbfounded. Tae gently hugged Sica and rub her head. “Its okay. It will be alright.” They all comforted her.

The blonde girl finally stopped crying. “Crying won't help, I won't let another tear fall because of that jerk. Never again will I want to see him.” She has returned to being the ice princess that warm summer's night, a princess with an even harder, cold barrier that will block away any affections left within her.

Jessica felt a surge in her stomach and ran for the bathroom. She continued to barf and barf. Tiffany ran to her assistance. “Yah...Jessi. It can't be it …. right?” Jessica couldn't do anything but helplessly nod her head.

-----------------------------------

It was sad writing this chapter.

<3 Thank you nonetheless for being my first subscriber! Love cha.

Oh oh.  Is Sica Preggy? ;O