Jang Omma.

A Summer's Night.

Hey guys!  It's weeked so guess what?!  UPDATES! :D  Anyways,  I lied about the whole Donghae's decision thing.  Sorry!  ;)

A new interesting character appears.  Guess who?!

Enjoy the story!  Comments and subscriptions motivates me <3  18 Subs now, an increase of 4 from the last chapter.  I'm a happy author!

Oh!  Imma remove Vic from the storyline.  I think it will be easier to work with that way. Sorry to Vic lovers.

-----------------------

 

 

His head was clouded with thoughts. Should I do it? Should I not? He quickly skid to a stop as he almost ran over a woman who was crossing the streets. Donghae quickly flung open the door and check on the woman. She seems to be in her forties, her mature beauty shined through. “I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching.” Donghae bowed apologetically. “It's fine. I'm okay.” The woman smiled. As she lifted her head, Hae was surprised. For a moment, he thought she was Sica and shook himself out of the thought. “Where are you going so late at night? It's about to rain, how about I take you to your house?” Donghae suggested as an apology for his rashness. “Um...sure.” Hae escorted the woman to her seat and helped her carry the luggages. The short trip was all but silence. “How old are you and what is your name sonny?” She began.

“I am 30, Donghae Lee.” Hae replied.

“Hm...4 years older than my daughter.” The woman mumbled to herself. Donghae was quite surprised.  "My name is Jang Jun by the way."   She informed.

“Well...You're a handsome gentleman. You would make a very nice husband.” She complimented. He quickly blushed and looked away.

“Turn here please.” She pointed. “Hm...This road...I've went through here earlier.” Hae whispered referring to Jessica's house.

“Oh! Stop here. Thank you young man.” She thanked him. Donghae's eyes widened. This IS Sica's house, then...who is that woman? Seeing the woman having problems with her luggages, Donghae ran to help. For the second time today, he had entered this premises. He didn't get a good look of what the house is like earlier. This was a old-fashioned house with a wooden gate. A pond lay in the corner of the yard covered with petals from the cherry blossom tree. Little trinkets of trees outline the path and a small hand-made lake connected to the pond ran half way through. The firm house with colored tiles as a rooftop and concrete step ways leading to the main room. The moon was bright and the wind was breezy, a very relaxing scenery. The silence was broken with a kiddish voice. “GRANDMA!!!” Soo came yelling hugging the woman tight. Another shadow appeared, her blond hair danced in the wind as she ran. “OMMA!” Sica hugged what seems to be her mother. They forgot the presence of Donghae. Jessica opened her eyes and stood up still shining her gorgeous smile at her mother that Hae has not seen for a while. She didn't notice an entranced Hae near by. She looked up and the bright smile and twinkling eyes turned dull and neutral.

“What are you doing here again?” She asked coldy yet was interrupted by her mother. “He helped drove me here and brought my luggages in, do you perhaps know him?”

Jessica answered. “No, I do not.” Jessica held her son's hands and walked onto the porch. Donghae let out a sad sigh. Being wise as her mom was, she quickly knew that he is the one, he is Soo's dad.

“Hm...as a thank you, why won't you come in for tea and maybe sleep over?” She winked at Hae and purposely spoke louder for Jessica to hear. Hae caught the signal. “Oh yes, it seems like its about to rain. I could use some food too.” Hae replied loudly. Jessica flinched around as she heard this. Leaving the confused Soo on the porch, she accelerated towards Hae. “I don't think it will rain, maybe you should go home.” Sica glared at him trying to push him out of the door. Hae was about to step away but her mom slyly poked in. “Yah! How can you be so rude to omma's guest?!” She slapped Jessica's with a grin. “Ah! Aawm!...JANG OMMA!” Sica whined childishly. Donghae giggled at the cute scene. Sica's aegyo didn't work on her mom. “Aish.. rude girl.” She knocked on her daughter's head and drag Hae into the living room. Jessica was speechless, she rolled her eyes and entered the building. She let out a long sigh. Soo just blinked at this whole situation. Leaving to change her clothes, Jang omma dragged Soo in with her. “Soo-ah, be nice to him okay? No matter what, don't let your omma kick him out okay? He might just be your future father!” Jang omma whispered. Soo was super excited at the thought of having a father, he became a full-fledge Haesica shipper. “Mhm.” Soo nodded with a bright smile. “Good, good.” The childish grandma and grandson hi-fived and put their plans to work.