Ambition.

A Summer's Night.

 

“Who's there?” The door opened.

At Jessica's new home.

 

The blond woman whom he once loved, no, still loves appeared before him. She wore an apron, a black miniskirt, and a blouse. She smiled and looked up to see who her uninvited guest was.

“What...are you doing here?” She said, alarmed of the situation. With tear-filled eyes, Hae could not no longer hold back his desires for her. He quickly welcome himself him and pushes Jessica against the wall. “Yah! Let go of me go! What are you doing?! ” She said shakily. Using all her might, she attempted to push Donghae away. There was no way he would allow her to do such a thing at that point, for he, was more powerful than her. Donghae pressed his lips against her forcefully and her neck. “Stop...please...stop.” She pleaded with tears. His mind was no longer there. He continued pushing against her and starts ing her shirt. Hae was about to kiss upon her chest when he heard a voice. He immediately stopped and look at the distraction.

A small and petite boy ran for his mother. “Dongsoo-ah, go back. Hurry! Leave!” Jessica commanded her son. Donghae stared at the cute little boy before him. Dongsoo quickly ran back to his room as his mother has requested, Soo didn't have a single clue to what just happened.

Hae just barely realized what he had done. He gently let go of Jessica.

“Sorry...I really didn't mean to hurt you. I was just...” He apologized whole-heartedly, tears streaming down his face as he stared at Jessica who is re-buttoning herself and checking her red wrists. He couldn't believe he hurt the love of his life. He was ashamed for losing himself at her sight.

Sica and Hae sat paralled to each other, separated by a table. Their discussion went on.

“Is he...my son?” Donghae asked wanting to hear her voice, he was already sure Dongsoo was his.

“No. His father is already dead.” Sica said coldly. “He does not have a father, and he will not in the future.”

“How can you tell such a lie? I am right here! I'm his father.” Hae replied. After a moment of silence, Jessica went on.

“You?” She painfully smirked. “Ah..the one who left for another woman, the one who abandoned the child who he wishes to call his son. Father? Don't you have her already? Go back to her embrace and never...ever...come back here. Continue your life as usual. The love between us as we knew it, is all gone.” She got up and turned around warning him once more. “Don't come back here.”

Donghae was heartbroken as he left for his car. I slumped down on his car and tears, once again, hang on the border of his eyes. “Donghae, you deserve this. You're the one who left her. Maybe its better this way.” He thought. Yet his heart will not agree to this, he wanted her back, he wanted his son. Hae drove back home with an ambition in mind. To end the arranged marriage.

---------------------

Enjoy.  Sorry for the short update.

Thank you so much for your comments and subscriptions.  It encourages me to release more and more chapters of this love story.  Next chapter will be kind of like a filler.  Other couples will be shown.