The Visit.

A Summer's Night.

                The sunlight penetrated through the thin blinds.  Donghae slowly opened his eyes, a sweet smell invaded his nose.  Jessica was right next to him, her head in his chest.  Her long eyelashes and peacefulness eased his mind.  He curved his lips into a smile and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.  Her eyes slowly open trying to see the block next to her.  Sica blinked a few times while staring at Hae, it struck her that she was laying next to him.  Her eyes widened and quickly pushed him away.  She stood up and slipped on the blanket falling on top of him.  Their lips collide.

“OMMA! APPA!” Soo slammed open the door.  ._.’’  0oO!  Soo was surprised at the position they were in.  Grandma chased after Soo and was surprised at the sight herself.  “Oooh.”  Grandma teased and closed the door running away with the kid.   Jessica tried pushing Hae away again, this time, he held on tight.  “Don’t be so embarrassed.  It’s not like we’ve never did this before, and this is only a light situation.”  He winked and whispered into her ears.  “Ugh.”  She rolled her eyes.  He pinned her down and kissed her forehead once again.  He smirked and ran off to the bathroom leaving the dazed girl flustered.  She lazily walked out trying to forget what happened.  “Hm…should I make Spicy Chicken Stew today?  Dongsoo would like it…”  Sica contemplated.  She got to cooking when she felt a sudden back hug, she looked back to find Soo hugging her.  She smiled, it reminded her of that time.  Soo ran off watching his mother spaced out.

Flash back to the scene in the first chapter. ~ End of flashback.

She quietly snickered again.  Two arms, once more, caressed her waist.  “Aish…Soo-ah!  Omma is cooking.”  She scolded sweetly.  The owner of the arms didn’t respond.  She turned her head and their eyes and lips met.  The time froze as Sica closed her eyes.  Forgetting that the stew is burning, she quickly turned around and attended to the stew, leaving Hae hanging on to her.  “Yah!  Free-loader, can you get off now?”  She said coldly.  “N-e-v-e-r.” Donghae responded playfully.  She knocked his head with a ladle and he backed away in pain.  “Why be so mean?”

“Lets eat!”  Jessica yelled to Jang omma and Soo, who is playing Mario-Kart.   They two hurriedly took a seat along with Hae.  The food was mouthwatering.   She scoop out 4 bowls of soup, one for each person.  Hae and Soo’s eyes narrow, staring at the carrot.  Both pouting at Sica.  “No!  You must eat the carrots, its good for you Soo.  You too!  Aish…exactly how old are you?”  She scolded.  As soon as the blond woman turned away, the two boys quickly stuff their carrots into a bag.  The two grinned victoriously.  Of course, Jessica wasn’t stupid.  She walked over to the stove and scoop even more carrots.  The two boys eyes bulge.  They tried waiting for Sica to turn around again, but this time, she made sure that they ate EVERYTHING!  The father and son rolled around on the ground after the carrot terror.  Donghae receives a phone call.

“Hello?  Appa?  I am busy, I won’t come home!” Donghae continued.  He felt a hand on his shoulder.  “Go back home, your father will get angry.”  Jessica mouthed to me.  I understood.  “Alright.  I’ll be there.”  Hae ends the call.  She gave me one last look and turn back into the kitchen.  I grabbed my coat and drove home.

At Hae’s House. ~

“Hello Father.”  Donghae greeted.  “Oh! Hae!  Where have you been?  Sit down.  We need to talk.”  His father directed.  Hae quickly sat down.  “Are you happy with your marriage right now?”  His father asked.

“I don’t see why you would ask me this, of course I am not happy.  You separated the love of my life from me 5 years ago,”  Hae replied.  His father had a sad look on his face.  “How is she?  Jessica-agashi.”

“She is doing fine.  She’s a single mother taking care of her son.”  His father looked surprise.  “Son?  Whose son?”

“My son.”  Hae  replied as he walked up the stairs leaving his father speechless.

Next Afternoon~

                “Soo! Go take a bath.  Omma will help you.”  Jessica said while piggy-backing her son into the bath tub.  The two were happily playing bubbles and scrubbing Soo’s back when a car arrive.  A man walked out and entered her house.  “Is anyone home?”  He called out. 

“Neh! Coming!”  Jessica yelled from the bathroom.  She quickly dried her son off and put a new pair of clothes of him and ran to the porch.  “Who are you?”  She curiously asked.  “Lee Donghae’s dad.” The man replied.

 

-------------------------------

;O What does he want?  Why is he there?

Find out in the next chapter! :D

Story's gonna end in a few chapters.

Thank you everyone who subscribed, comment, and readers!