The Suits

The Red Connection

Hakyeon sighs, and enters his house after school. He looks to his mother smiling slightly.
"Did you get a date?" His mother asks, looking up to her son.
"Yeah. His name is Taekwoon, and he is stringless," Hakyeon says, and his mother smiles.
"Okay. Maybe you fit into your dad's suit," she says, pulling him to their room. The old plain suit sits folded, and Hakyeon smiles weakly.
"Let's see," Hakyeon says, changing quickly. Wrinkles cover the black suit, and his mother smiles.
"You look so much like him," his mother says crying.
"Mom," Hakyeon says taking his mother into his embrace.
"Go shower. I'll iron this for you," his mother says, wiping her tears.

"A school dance?" Taekwoon's fathers says, and Taekwoon nods.
"Formal?" And Taekwoon nods again.
"A good suit, but not one of the fancy ones," his father says.
"Thank you father," Taekwoon says, walking upstairs. He opens his closet, and grabs the first plain black suit and tie he sees. He changes quickly, and looks over the suit in his mirror. He nods, and moves to his private bathroom to change.

Hakyeon walks out with a towel around his waist. He walks to his room, and sees the ironed suit. He changes into it again, and smiles.
"Hakyeon?" His mother asks, and she smiles.
"Is everything correct?" Hakyeon asks, and his mother nods.
"Yeah. Just give me a moment," the mother says, drying her eyes.
"Mom?" Hakyeon says, reaching out.
"It's just my little Yeonnie is growing up," she says, sniffling.
"Mom."
"I have an extra shift. I should be home before you," she says, walking to the entrance.
"Okay, I love you mom," Hakyeon says.
"I love you too," his mother says running out the door.

Taekwoon puts the suit back on, fixing the cufflinks. He fixes the tie, as his sister walks in.
"Hello sis," he whispers, and she smiles.
"My little bro is going to a dance," she says, pride shining in her eyes. She reaches out, and reties his tie.
"Yeah," Taekwoon breathes, as she stick a flower on.
"Okay. Just have fun, and don't worry about the strings," she says, as her string moves.
"I'll try," Taekwoon says as she fixes his collar.
"Good. The driver is waiting," she says, handing him a matching pin to his.
"Bye sis," he says, peaking her cheek. He walks out, and down the stairs. Taekwoon gives the driver the address, and he sits in the back. The driver drives rapidly, and Taekwoon soon arrives at Hakyeon's. He walks out, and knock at the door. Hakyeon opens the door, a small smile gracing his face. Taekwoon holds out the pin, and Hakyeon takes it. They walk back to the car, after Hakyeon locks the door. They enter the cat, and Hakyeon slips on the pin. The driver takes them quickly to the school formal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: it's past midnight. I'm tired. I have stuff tomorrow. And here I am updating. Comments are loved!! (-<) <3 ^_^