The Cold

The Red Connection

Hakyeon opens his eyes, and finds himself in the comfort of his room. Taekwoon sleeps in a corner, and Hakyeon sneezes. Taekwoon's eyes snap open, and looks to him.
"You're awake," Taekwoon says, walking over.
"What happened?" Hakyeon asks, sneezing again.
"We talked, we kissed, you collapsed," Taekwoon says, feeling Hakyeon's forehead.
"Am I sick?" Hakyeon asks, and Taekwoon nods.
"God, you're freezing," Taekwoon says, and Hakyeon sniffles.
"I just have a weak immune system," Hakyeon says, as Taekwoon removes his sweater. "What are you doing?"
"Body heat," Taekwoon says, sitting Hakyeon up, and removing his outermost layer.
"You don't need to," Hakyeon says as he sneezes again. Taekwoon huffs, and lays his connection down.
"You need to warm up," Taekwoon says, slipping himself under the covers. Hakyeon pauses, but soon moves closer to his connection.
"How did I get home?" Hakyeon asks, as Taekwoon pulls him closer.
"I carried you," Taekwoon says, and Hakyeon adjusts his position.
"Okay," Hakyeon says, snuggling more into Taekwoon's bare chest.
"You're so cold," Taekwoon says, he wraps his arms around his connection.
"It feels cold. Except for you," Hakyeon says, and Taekwoon's chest rises and falls with a quick laugh.
"Just rest," Taekwoon says, and Hakyeon pouts.
"Taekwoon?" Hakyeon asks.
"Hmm?"
"Are you really a fate?" Hakyeon asks, and Taekwoon sighs.
"Yeah. I wish I wasn't," Taekwoon says, as Hakyeon tangles their legs.
"Why?"
"It's a lot of power. I just don't want to hurt anyone," Taekwoon confesses sighing again.
"How do you cut them?" Hakyeon asks, closing his eyes.
"It just happens. I've cut five strings, and moved thrice," Taekwoon says, and Hakyeon places his stringed hand on Taekwoon's heart and smiles.
"This sounds selfish, but I'm glad you did. I would have never got to meet you then," Hakyeon says, reopening his sleepy eyes.
"Me too," Taekwoon says, and Hakyeon meets his eyes.
"Can we kiss?" Hakyeon asks, blushing deeply.
"When you are no longer sick," Taekwoon answers.
"Thanks for coming into my life," Hakyeon says. "That sounds so cheesy."
"I don't care. I'm glad to have met you," Taekwoon says, and Hakyeon's cheeks flush.
"My mom wants to talk to you," Hakyeon says, and Taekwoon nods.
"Don't tell her what I am," Taekwoon says, and Hakyeon hums.
"I won't," Hakyeon says, smiling into Leo's chest.
"My dad should know about that string. I don't want to be forced to be married," Taekwoon says, and Hakyeon's eyes snap up in surprise.
"Married?" Hakyeon asks.
"My father wants me to marry someone for his business. I hope he understands," Taekwoon says, and Hakyeon hums into Taekwoon's chest.
"Can we not think about that? And simply enjoy this moment?" Hakyeon asks, and Taekwoon nods.
"I'd like that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: fluffy Neo snuggling. With topless Leo. Yay for VIXX's first eternity win! V is for victory! And vixx! (-<) <3 ^_^