Foreigner Choi

407 & 801

“Our sales is targeted at this amount by the end of the month—” the serious air inside the conference room was disintegrated by a phone ring. He clasped his pockets realizing it was his phone causing the noise, he felt really embarrassed forgetting to put his phone on silent mode. Siwon was about to drop the call when he saw the caller ID.

 

Tiffany <3 calling…

 

He stood up from his seat the moment he read the name that flashed on the phone’s screen. Siwon took a moment and excused himself from the board meeting to answer the phone call.

 

“Hey, baby. I’m in a meeting right now, why did you call?” in his most hushed tone he speaks up.

 

“Siwonnie, can y-you p-pick me up at the dorm t-today?” Hearing her hoarse voice and coughing over the phone line, Siwon can’t help but snap in panic.

 

“Are you alright, honey? You sound so bad.” Siwon briskly walks to his father’s office to get his car keys. The moment he knew she wasn’t okay, he wanted to fly where she was and get her home. Obviously it was one of those days again, where his baby would catch a cold or flu and be all cranky about it the whole day.

 

“I-I don’t feel really good.” She coughs heavily again. He asked his father’s secretary to do him a favor, saying he had to leave for an emergency. It really is an urgent situation, Siwon knows his girlfriend very well. She’s the type of person who can’t handle herself when she’s ill. Tiffany needs to be treated like a baby because she never really follows anything that her doctor’s tell her. Unless, there’s Choi Siwon who would be up all night, patiently watching over her.

 

“Hang in there babe, I’m driving my way there. Let me get you in fifteen minutes, okay?” Without twice thoughts he revved up his car’s engine and sped off to get sickly Tiffany.

 

***

 

As soon as he opened his unit’s door, Tiffany threw her body on his living room couch and shut her droopy eyes. Siwon could only look at her with concern. It’s hard for him to see her bedridden, far from her usual cheerful self. He brought her things inside his room and fixed the bed for Tiffany. Shortly after his chores, he came back to where she was lying and all he could see is Tiffany’s pale face.

 

“Baby, let’s tuck you in bed so you could sleep comfortably.” He sits at the other end of the sofa gently rubbing her back. He fixes loose strands of her hair covering her face, but he felt something else while he touches her forehead. Tiffany was already burning with fever.

 

The girl didn’t move an inch, from the looks of it Tiffany is in deep sleep and her body responds to that much needed rest. Siwon had no choice but to scoop her in his arms to tuck her into bed. He busied himself the next few minutes, removing her jacket, putting a damp cloth on her forehead and checking her body temperature.  The fever still hasn’t cooled down. His little worry escalated, he decides to call on his personal physician, Dr. Jung.

 

“It’s just over fatigue. She might be not getting enough rest that her body defenses went down and she caught flu. You shouldn’t be worried, give her the week off and I’m sure she’ll be fine. Just make sure she drinks her meds on time and she has ample time of rest everyday when she gets better.” Dr. Jung scribbled on his prescription pad and gave it to Siwon. “But if she’ll be a little hardheaded, we might need to get her admitted just to make sure she’s completely rested without any restraint.” Siwon turned his stare to Tiffany who hung her head low.

 

“You heard that baby, you shouldn’t be sleeping late. You’re overworking yourself that’s why you got flu.” Siwon tried not to scold his sick baby girl, but he’s irked that Tiffany overworking caused this.

 

“Wonnie, I don’t want to go to the hospital.” Tiffany coos like a little kid. Clasping tightly on Siwon’s shirt.

 

“Just follow what Dr. Jung said, okay? Now get changed to your PJs, and I’ll bring you your dinner so you could take your meds.” He left a sweet kiss on her forehead before going downstairs to get her food.

 

Tiffany didn’t have the appetite to finish her food, but Siwon just let her. He knows it’s hard for her to even eat at her state. He climbed up to bed, next to her, carefully securing her in his arms. Tiffany snuggled onto his chest and circled her arms around him. She feels most loved when she’s sick. Although he was caring enough by nature, Siwon was extra patient and concerned when Tiffany is not in a good state.

 

***

 

“Siwonnie~” it’s already 3am and Siwon had fallen asleep watching over his Tiffany.

 

“Siwonnie~ my head hurts…” Tiffany shakes Siwon awake. He shot up and looked at the girl in his arms. She’s crying because of a migraine attack in the middle of the night.

 

“Head hurts baby? Let me get you your medicine.” Siwon kept her in his hold as he reached for her medicine and her bottle of water on the bedside table.

 

“Ugh, could this get any worse?”, poor Tiffany had to endure the awful taste of her pill, but Siwon insisted that she should take these on time and no matter how she refuses, her boyfriend will only get mad at her for being a hardheaded patient.

 

“Well, I was thinking it would hurt less when you’re with me?” He plays around giggling with what he just said. It was a little too late when Tiffany decides to ignore him but mushy Siwon tackled her in his own arms and began hugging her tight to sleep.

 

“You’re so different when you’re sick.” Siwon blurts out, admiring the girl snuggled on his chest.

 

“I think you hate me when I’m sick.” She sulks at him earning the comment he gave.

 

“I don’t hate you, I just hate the fact that you don’t give time for rest. Work never stops, so you should give time for yourself.” In a snap, he turns into a concerned dad lecturing Tiffany of how to manage herself.

 

“But you’re there to take care of me right?” the ball is passed around and now she’s the one acting all cutesy to him.

 

“As if I have a choice.” He rolls his eyes away from her, playfully mocking his girlfriend. Tiffany made an angry face at him but in the end she gave up, making her give him a soft kiss on his lips.

 

“If only you’re this clingy when you’re not sick, I could die everyday just by having your kisses.” He giggles at the thought, it was kind of y though but for a skinship person like him, he can barely survive if there was no Tiffany beside him to grant his every wish.

 

“Aish, that’s why you’re being teased of acting like a foreigner! You’re too expressive.” She turns her back on him and hid herself inside the big sheets.

 

“Don’t you dare me Tiffany Hwang!” Siwon tackles his baby under the sheets, completely forgetting that she’s sick.  

---------

A/N: KEKEKE~ Too CHEESYI guess? xD HEY YOUSE! Follow me y'all on Twitter~ I spam Siwon x Tiffany pics and some inappropriate spazzing hahahaha :p Send me a hello here > twitter.com/tha909maknae See y'all soon~ SARANGHAE~