Between The Two of Us

407 & 801


"2 missed calls from Tiffany H."

His eyeballs almost popped out of its sockets seeing the notification, Siwon was surprised the first minute then he went confused. Strange. What could it be that she would make an attempt to talk to him? 

Then he remembered, opening her name in his inbox.

Have a happy new year! (;

She said in a message sent a month ago. He didn't reply. Frankly because he didn't want to be associated with her anymore, or to even be near her. Ever since that day, when she finally admitted to dating someone other than him, someone new, his heart literally shattered into pieces. 

So she moved on.

He tried typing a message, about to ask why there were sudden dropped calls. It was just a simple question but it took him a few good minutes before he finally surrendered to not caring at all. 

Whatever her intent maybe, he would never know. 

Because after all, he doesn't care anymore.

He occupied himself by stowing the clothes on his luggage neatly hung inside the cabinets. Thinking what would be a good wear for tomorrow's event since he brought along a few choices. Look good? For who? For her? He asks himself again, why am I even bothered by the fact that I'm seeing her again? There's nothing to worry, you and her, have been long over.

He was so lost in the thought, when his phone beeping brought him back to reality.

Tiffany H: Are you here HK yet?

Now he's getting really confused.

What does she want from me? Siwon asked in frustration. He hated the fact that one message from her will bring back a thousand memories that it would revive his sullen heart hoping that there could be an us, between him and Tiffany again. He hated the fact that he hasn't fully moved on, and no matter how far he runs, one word from her will send him back crying. He hated the fact that after all this time, he still loves Tiffany. He still loves her like she was still his.

He breathes deeply, and shut the phone off. Storming out of his suite, and went straight to the elevators, frantically pushing the rooftop button. He doesn't care if he's just wearing a plain white shirt and his boxers. He needs to breathe and sort himself out. Tiffany, this is all your fault. He hasn't seen her in the flesh but the fact that she's asking for attention s his whole system over.

She rummages inside her bag, with eyes trying to prop itself open. Leaning against the wall, she tried to keep herself up. She still knows what's up but for a certain reason, she can't get hold of her senses quickly. Opening her suite room's door seems to be a very hard task for her right now.

It took him a while before he finally braved the truth in. When he gets back to his room, he will call her and ask her about the dropped line and the message, nothing more, nothing less. The elevator lit up showing that it is now on the 25th floor. The sound of the bell startled two different people.

 The steel gates open and there he saw her, leaning by the wall looking bloodshot straight at him.

He froze, he couldn't move an inch from where he was standing but when he saw the doors coming to a close, he propped his body between and walked straight to where she was.

Siwon adored her face up close. She was so red and her eyes were barely open but she still had the same effect on him. She smelled of alcohol but her addicting scent still lingers on his thought. 

"You're already here. Why didn't you answer my calls or reply to my messages?" She pouted at him. That cute face, he tried to look away but her palms rested on his cheeks causing his focus to be on her. 

"Tiffany, please-" He begged. He was getting weak by the moment. Her touch, felt like home. Her eyes, he's going to be lost.

"Wonnie, are you mad at me baby?" Those words. They were incoherent by the way she talked but he fully caught what it meant. That cute pet name that she loved calling him out to, the way she said 'baby' at him. He was close to losing, take advantage of the situation to tell her that she should take him back. Then again he can't.

"Tiffany please stop toying with me!" He shouted, with his loud, angry tone. It startled the latter but she kept wanting Siwon's attention more than anything at that moment.

He punched the wall, bursting into temper when he admitted to himself that he can't. He can't do it. He still has feelings for her and every time she's near he can't do anything but to start back and think how good it could've been if they were still together.

"Siwon…" she whispered. She made sure that his eyes were locked to hers.

She sealed it with a sincere kiss.

He can still taste the alcohol in but he was so into the kiss he responded with letting their noses touch and the seam of their mouths seem endless.

"." He parted from the liplock and cursed himself inwardly.

His gaze turned to Tiffany and the latter had her eyes still closed.

She was about to fall out but luckily Siwon grabbed her before her body could hit the floor. 

He carried her body, bridal style, unsure of where to take her sleeping princess. He finally makes a decision to take her to his room, it was not a good idea, but it was better than leaving Tiffany without someone with her in case she needs anything. It was not the first time he has seen her inebriated, it had happened before a couple of times. He knows that for sure she'd wake up in the middle of the night, crying because of a headache. 

*****
She woke up, feeling the pounding on her head and the heavy body that she can't freely move but she was secured in someone else's grip. Opening her eyes, Siwon was beside her, still sleeping with his peaceful face. That kind of feeling really felt familiar, she wanted to wake him up with a kiss, just like what they used to before but last night's events were too much for her now.

That kiss.

It sure felt good but it was wrong. So wrong. But she wanted more of it.

She wanted to kill herself upon realizing that she initiated the move. For godsakes, she's dating Nichkhun and the guy has no idea what the is happening to his girlfriend who's currently in a schedule with her ex.

Lost in her train of thought, she felt him move. Their line of sight met and what he did surely swept her away from her feet. 

He kissed her forehead and tucked her near his warm chest. One of the sweetest things he always did well for her. She missed it so much because clearly she never felt anything like it. Even to her new lover.

She was drinking it all in, this blissful moment. It raised questions like why did she even let him go? Why did she had the courage to speak up and say that things aren't working out for them anymore? Clearly, everything was just a misunderstanding and that she felt sorry for her stupid decisions.

It was still Siwon all this time.

She moved closer, aiming for his lips. She kissed him, waiting for him to respond fully onto her and he did. Their lips were moving, in sync. Passionately making out while in each other's arms.

She proned on top of him, sitting on his abs and caught a taste of his lips again. The situation is leaving them breathless, he tried to move but Tiffany was pushing him down. In the end he just surrendered, he let his inhibitions go.

It was pretty soon when she realized that she was not in her clothes anymore. The white button up shirt that clearly was Siwon's were thrown on the floor. She could only imagine how hard it was for him to get her changed last night and not being aroused, that's why this time she's going to make it work.

"You'd thought I'd never knew you undressed me last night." She whispered on his ears with a smirk forming on her pink lips.

"Babe, I swear I didn't do anything but get you changed." He explains catching his breath. Her hands were travelling on his skin making him shiver. Their kisses were wet enough to hunger for each other.

"I want to say thanks but sorry baby I'm taking it off." She smiled at him letting her body off the white clad shirt. Siwon could see her tempting glory now. She's in her underwear and he could only get crazy thinking if she'd actually wear nothing.

He was also stripped off and no matter how he begged to make the move he was just silenced by her deep, passionate kisses. He badly begged for air as what he was feeling caused his heart to beat rapidly and breathe heavily.

"Babe I want to say something." He stopped Tiffany that made the latter look at him with curiosity.

"Yes baby?" Her hands, playfully pulling his hair.

"I ing love you still." He brought her up and pinned her down under him. 

-----

A/N: Sorry I had to cut it hehehe~ Inspired by the partying Tiffany @ HK :P