Sleepyhead

407 & 801

"Babe I'm home,"Siwon's droopy eyes searched around the house for a familiar face. Getting no reply, he didn't budge to find that person who was staying with him tonight. He sluggishly took off his shoes and headed straight to his bedroom, wanting to lay his beat self on the soft, warm bed.

"Did you had dinner already? I made you mac and cheese" a voice suddenly asked while Siwon was in the process of ing his shirt. 

"Mmm, I think I'll pass. I just want to go to bed and sleep right now hon." The poor lad dragged his exasperated body to the bathroom. The lady followed him in sight, seeing how restless he looks like right now.

Tiffany wanted to feel bad because she thought Siwon would actually be happy seeing her do an effort to make him a meal even though she's not really versed with fantastic cooking skills. He seems to be out of it right now, not even minding Tiffany when he got home. In the end, she just heaved out a big sigh, and let this pass.

He got out of the bathroom and didn't even bother to call his girlfriend to bed. Tiffany entered the room and saw him already dozing off on his stomach. He was off to dreamland but he didn't even changed himself fully into comfortable PJs, like a log with only his shirt undid and same black trousers.

She jumped on his fluffy bed, hugging tight the man next to him. Siwon didn't even flinch or turn to her side and that he was really in deep slumber in a matter of minutes.

"Wonnie" she softly whispers.

"Wonnie-ah" she was vying for his attention. Her first plan didn't work and she was hoping that somehow making cute (or hot) silly whispers would get Siwon all cuddly to her.

"Tiff, I'm really tired baby." He groaned from his disturbed sleep. Tiffany waited for him all day, and she didn't wait just to be ignored like this.

"Fine!" She sat up turned away from Siwon.

"Tiff, just come back to bed. Please baby." He murmured lazily, no one was in the mood for such a petty argument. His eyes were still shut, and he was still in the same position as before like he was unfazed by Tiffany's ranting. Tiffany flamed up seeing Siwon not even make an effort to even console her.

"I hate you! You don't have time for me anymore!" Her angry voice caused Siwon to finally wake up.

 "Let's just talk tomorrow. I'm too sleepy to explain myself tonight." He said, carefully looking at Tiffany in the eye. She flinched away, not wanting their eyes to meet.

"I really hate you right now!" She said, her arms tightly crossed over her chest. Seems like nobody would back down and they were equally pissed of what's going on.

"Tiff please, I don't have time for this kind of argument anymore. I'm tired, okay? I just came home from a crazy schedule and now you're nagging me with a lot of things! Give me a break!" His nerves finally burst into shouting at her. The stress, her girlfriend and this petty love fight actually took a toll on what he just did. His jaw tightens knowing that the girl beside him won't even be mindful of his condition.

"Break? Fine, break-up!" Tiffany jumped out of his bed and hurriedly went out of the room accompanied by her heavy footsteps.

"What- Hey Tiffany Hwang get back here!" Too late. 

The door angrily shut on his face.

Tiffany locked herself up inside the other room, where Siwon's guests would stay and where she would hide whenever they have these little quarrels. Tears crawled down her pretty face, thinking what has gotten into him that he shouted at her. It was the first time something like that happened. Siwon would be the usual clingy lover between them two and she really liked it when he acts that way. Tonight was kind of different, Siwon didn't even kissed her goodnight or even lock her up in his loving arms until she can't breathe. He was that of a skinship addict.

She heard footsteps coming out of the next room. She waited the door knob to shake and his voice to plead on the door but nothing happened. In fact it was the exact opposite, footsteps were going away from her and the next thing she heard was the apartment door being closed tight.

Siwon was tired of this, she thought. He left her there alone, with their thing unsettled.

Tiffany wanted to hate him for that. The moment an argument flashes between the two of them, Siwon would just forget it before it goes worse and a kiss from him would take everything away. He would say sorry first and tell her that he could only do so much, and that he would try his best not to do it again. He would always be the bigger person, she thought of it and a lot came playing to her mind.

Maybe he's already tired of me. Maybe he really wants to break-up with me. Maybe I was too much and I didn't understand his side. All of these are her maybes. She grew anxious of the thought that Siwon is getting weary of her being a nagger. It finally came to her that maybe this time, it was a shortcoming of her. Tiffany's heart raced thinking that the next thing she would see is Siwon trying to actually 'break-up' with her. No. It can't be. She can't take it. Then she remembered that her guy just went out of the house to somewhere he only knows. Her reflexes told her to make that call but fate seems to be a little cooperative that night...

"Hey." A text message from him.

"I know you're upset with me." And another.

"Open the door baby." And another. There were short intervals between the messages that she hasn't been able to put up a simple reply.

"Got you this." And it had a picture of her favorite cup of cappuccino. She didn't know what to feel that time. Should she be actually laughing, because this guy treats him like a kid and bribes her with her favorite things? Or she should keep up being angry with him because for a moment there, she thought he would never come back.

Nevertheless, she stood on her feet and opened the door for him. He was standing there looking at her straight in the eye. His deep black ones, meeting hers as if they were pleading. Siwon looked kinda cute but what really got her is the effort he gives just to make it up to her.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean that." Siwon broke the silence that lingered since she opened up the door. 

"Sorry too. I'm sorry if I'm too hard headed." Tiffany threw her apprehensions away and surrendered herself to Siwon. She held him close to her arms, afraid that what she thought of earlier might happen, but both of them know that it would take a lot before they even think of breaking up. It's the last thing on their list, and probably they wouldn't consider it on the list.

Siwon's shirt was drenched with her tears. He felt bad that she had to cry in his arms but he was confident that he can make her happy a thousand times over after this. 

"Okay. It's okay, I know where you're coming from baby. I lost control there. Listen, I-I want to make it up to you, just tell me anything you want. Hmkay?" His lips put on a chaste kiss on her forehead. Tiffany never felt so secure in Siwon's arms than that night. She just wanted to hug him tight and never let go. 

"I missed you." Siwon felt a soft kiss on his cheeks as he heard those words from his girlfriend.

"I missed you too baby. I missed you so much." It just hit him, he hasn't been spending time with her lately. It was him actually who asked her to stay with him for tonight, she would never ask for anything in return but his attention. 

The cup of cappuccino worked like magic. They spent hours of cuddling, while watching this cheesy movie that Tiffany really likes. His senses were a little bit awake now since caffeine spiked in. Siwon was such a smart for thinking that way, but it really paid him well in the end.

"Love you!" Snuggled on his lap, Tiffany draws him in for a sweet kiss.

"I love you. That's how you say it." Siwon chuckles, correcting her in the process. How there should always be an 'I' every time she says those words.

She tried to focus on her favorite part of the movie, but Siwon was being his usual tad clingy self brushing his lips on every part of her face, whispering sweet nothings to her and adoring her pretty face that was relatively close to his. Tiffany in the other hand kept on ignoring his little gestures and teasingly pushes his face away from hers.

The movie ended with Tiffany carefully wiping the tears from her eyes. It's storyline always amazes her of how love acts between two people, she checks the man beside her and she was surprised seeing him with eyes tightly shut and mouth slightly open, Choi Siwon is knocked out to sleep.

She giggled seeing him at this state, obviously he tried to keep up but he was just so tired. Tiffany saw those puffy eyes and his exhausted face, poor guy that had to keep up with his crazy schedules. Not wanting him to wake up from his deep slumber, Tiffany slowly lifted Siwon's arms from her and tiptoed to his bedroom.

"I love you so much sleepy head" She kissed him good night and cuddled next to him at the couch, pulling the warm blanket over the both of them. 

A/N: FOR SIFANY21~ Sorry if I was a bit late but I hope you like this chingu! :D Hey guys how's it been? I hope you're all liking the TTS concept. Their stuff is some cool jam :) It has a nice concept too! BTW, I will update my stories once i get a hold of things >.< it's just that things at work are starting to get really craaaaay. Nevertheless follow me at twitter.com/tha909maknae! and give you a hint on when my next update will be hehehehe :p See y''all soon! <3