Mr. & Mrs. Choi Part II

407 & 801

"Soojin, Yoonjae, ahjussi Kim is here!"Tiffany yelled out from the patio. "Coming mom!" The two yelled as they hurry to pack up their things to leave for school. Their morning routines were always like this, fast-paced and the couple had to fulfill parent duties to their kids.

"Packed lunch by the counter top, don't forget. Yoonjae, finish your lunch alright? You always have leftovers." Siwon dotingly reminded his youngest as he busied himself cleaning his workspace in the kitchen.

"Bye daddy." Soojin and Yoonjae left a kiss on their father's cheek.

"Okay sweethearts, have fun at school!" He gave a loving hug before sending them off to school with their family driver. Tiffany came in from the patio to help Siwon with the dishes left after breakfast. She grabbed a plate that was sitting on the faucet when she felt Siwon's strong arms link around her waist.

"Let's clean up later babe. I want to catch up with you." Siwon whispered in her ears seductively. She giggled at the fact that her husband was clingy at this time of the day. He rested his head on her small shoulders and sniffed her scent of roses. Tiffany gained small shivers on her spine with the sudden skinship her spouse initiated. The sudden sensual touch made her senses tingle. Or both of their senses.

"What do you mean by catch up?" She faced Siwon, asking him innocently and s her arms along his neck. Siwon sniggered at his teasing wife, sent kisses to her cheeks in return. Then down to her neck until she slowly leaned on the counter.

"We still haven't given Yoonjae her present yet." Siwon muttered. His wife raised a brow at him, wondering what 'present' he was talking about. Well she knows everything about it, her face turned tomato red in an instant when little Yoonjae blurted it out. Tiffany just likes taunting him and seeing him gush over these little things is really cute.

"Huh? But we just bought her a doll house right? Don't spoil your kids Siwon." She warned him, leading him to another idea around. His hearty laughter revealed his perfect smiles, Tiffany kissed the tip of his nose and locked her eyes with his.

"Not that baby, I mean, the one she really wanted. Yoonjae told us she wanted a baby brother right?" Finally he said it. Siwon smirked continuing his business of placing random kisses on her delicate skin. She was ticklish and her feminine protests to him just added to his excitement. Siwon definitely knew well where her weak spots were.

Tiffany blushed hard, it was two months ago since their youngest's birthday, remembering how shy she got hearing her little one's request. At the same time wondering what got to Siwon's senses and he brought that up again.

"Siwon, I-I don't know what has gotten into you, better hurry or you'll be late for office baby." She pushed him off trying to let go of his embrace. Although she clearly knew what he wanted, Tiffany played a little bit with him. But Siwon was so strong he got her weight this time and sat her on the counter.

"Come on, don't play innocent now. Another kid won't hurt right? And I always wanted a baby boy." He smirked then owning her lips and locking it with his. The kiss was overpowering Tiffany linked her arms behind Siwon's neck and kissed until they ran out of breaths.

"Siwon, not here. Let's go upstairs hmkay?" Tiffany can't control herself too. It was Siwon's fault that they suddenly felt like this. She brought their foreheads together and focused her eyes to his. Tiffany could feel Siwon's intense stare at her, those pair of eyes trying to seduce her.

"Babe, this can't wait. I want you. Besides, we have the house for ourselves now babe." He said under his breath before taking her face close to his again for another lip lock. A heated scene almost burned up the room as they were both into the zone of doing the deed.

They were too immensed with their exchange of kisses when someone came running by the kitchen.

"Daddy I forgot my lunch!" Soojin skipped down the hall to get her bag lunch when she saw the commotion in the kitchen. There were two people, faces inches away from each other, aiming for their lips to touch.

"Daddy!!!"

Siwon heard someone shout and they parted from the kiss. His head titled to the side and saw Soojin with her jaws open and her eyes wide.

"Soojin?"Siwon asked worriedly. Tiffany was still seated in place on the counter top but she managed to get Siwon's shirt off making him topless. It was so awkward that time, Siwon bare chested in their kitchen. Hot or not?

"D-d-dad I, I forgot my bag lunch." She slowly tiptoed side by side to the counter and snatched the brown bag next to Tiffany quickly as possible. She gripped it with two hands and ran down the hall shouting "Ewwwwww!!"

Siwon chuckled knowing they were almost caught by their eldest making love. A part of it he worried about but he was really amused of how they were 'busted'. He was eager to continue their interrupted love make when Soojin scurried but...

"Babe you scared the kid!" Tiffany got off the counter walking away from her husband.