New Baby

407 & 801

“Where is the heck is he? He said he’s going home early tonight.” She slumped on the sofa, and checked her phone for the umpteenth time that night. Not a message or even a single call from him. She thought it was one of those days again that he would push back later the plans both of them made for the day all because of work. She couldn’t blame him, because sometimes it was on her end too that some of their commitments wouldn’t go on as planned.

 

Glancing at the clock, it was only a few more minutes until twelve midnight. She started to feel frustrated. Her only wish for that day was to welcome her special day with him and nothing else. The latter promised her eagerly and invited her to come over his place to have a simple dinner a day before her birthday, but right now, what’s happening is too far-fetched from what he promised. She was all-alone in his apartment, waiting for him to come home and for the clock to strike twelve. She doesn’t really care which comes first; she was too upset to do so.

 

Quick to her wit, she thought of going back to their dorms and celebrate the first few hours of her birthday with her members. It was really her luck that their abodes were few blocks away from each other, she decided that nothing would happen and she would just spoil the day waiting for him to come and end up having a love fight. She was about to stand up when the apartment’s door cracked open.

 

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tif-fanyyyyy~ Happy birthday to you~” Finally he showed up, singing to her and bringing a lovely piece of cake decorated with lit up candles. In just a snap Tiffany’s mood changed. She looked at him and giggled at the thought that he just sang a birthday song in full English. Not to mention he was really cute wearing that silly party hat and a balloon tied to his hand.

 

“Yah! I hate you! I thought you forgot about me, you almost missed my birthday!” Tiffany stomped her feet, playing mad at her boyfriend.

 

“I won’t dare to forget about my baby’s special day. I’m right here! Choi Siwon is right here.” he smiles.

 

“Come on now, make a wish.” Siwon points at the candles still lit up on the cake. Tiffany closes her eyes and huffed the lit up candles.

 

“Yeah! Happy birthday baby~ So what did you wish for?” Siwon was more than excited to know.

 

“I wished that you won’t be busy the next few days because I want to catch up with you.” Tiffany played the guilt trip card on him and it surely did hit on the guy. Siwon saw her sulk a little and he couldn’t help but to secure her in his arms.

 

“Aww, I’m sorry baby. I’ll make it up to you alright? Anything for my birthday girl.” He placed a chaste kiss on her forehead and hugged her tight.

“But before I forget, I have something for you!” Siwon brought out a handkerchief and blindfolded Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“Siwon, what is this for?” He was moving too fast that Tiffany didn’t have the chance to decline.

 

“Just follow me, okay?” His hands guided her step by step to an unfamiliar place. Tiffany was starting to get nervous when his little surprise game took longer than usual. No matter how much she nagged him, the young lad couldn’t spill the beans just yet.

 

“Okay, we’re here now. I’m going to take this off alright? 1.. 2.. 3..”

 

“Ta-da!”

 

They were at the building’s parking lot, standing in front of a car. A brand new car as it looks from its shiny black shell. Tiffany gave Siwon a confused look and the lad just smiled at her amused.

 

“Siwon what’s this?” She points at the car, not knowing what was it for.

 

“A car. Audi R8. That’s my birthday present to you.” Her jaw almost dropped just thinking about how much this gift of him costs. She was used to Siwon giving her expensive gifts on her birthday but this one just went off board and she definitely wouldn’t accept it.

 

“What?! Siwon I—“

 

“Come on. I personally picked it for you. It’s the best one yet, and probably you’re the only person who’ll have this kind of car.” He leans on the car doors and smiles cheekily at her. Tiffany still had her thoughts flying. Seriously, what has gotten into this guy?

 

“Siwon this is too much. I can’t accept this—“

 

“What?! No, I can’t bring it back anymore baby. You really have to take this one because…” Siwon paused for a minute and open the car door from the driver’s seat.

 

“It’s all pink inside.” And indeed the car’s interiors were pink. Tiffany couldn’t believe her eyes that moment. A sports car with pink interiors? You have got to be kidding me. But he did it, Siwon did it and it was one of the things he really wanted to give Tiffany.

 

“So, do you like it?” She was too shocked to give a reaction and she just stood there for the past five minutes.

 

“When the guys told me that they could do it, all I can say was yes. I hope you like it, because I really, really want to make the effort of giving this special car to you.” Siwon smiled sweetly at her, Tiffany was about to melt, not because her boyfriend bought this luxury car but the amount of effort he gives just to make her happy.

 

“Siwon, you didn’t have to do this.”  Tiffany looked at him straight in the eye.

 

“But baby, just let me do this for you okay? I love you and seeing you happy makes me happy too. I want to treat you as my princess, and I could go on doing these things to you just to see those beautiful smiles that make my heart skip a beat.” He muttered with all sincerity. Tiffany drawn him in for a hug and that was she ever wanted to do.

 

“I’m so lucky to have you. I love you so much baby. It’s kind of unfair though, I can’t buy you a car on your birthday.” She sulked cutely in front of him.

 

“Aww, I love you too! So much that I don’t need a car baby, I just need you.” She can feel her knees weaken every time Siwon says something about having her in his life. Their lips locked for a short and sweet kiss.

 

“So, do you want to test drive this new baby out?” He pops out the car keys and she chuckled getting on the driver’s seat.

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!!!! My dear bias~ enjoy your day! :> I haven't updated in years, yes? Well here's a short fic for everyone for Fany's bithday! ope you guys like it! :D follow me on twitter> twitter.com/tha909maknae See y'all soon~ SARANGHAE~