Happy Birthday Siwon!

407 & 801

"Siwon, we still have to meet a producer tonight." The manager reminded Siwon who was then preoccupied checking his missed calls and messages.

"What? I though we're done for the day?" The reminder surprised him. He was not geared for a meeting or any discussion anymore. Today's schedule was too hectic and it drained all the energy in him. All he wanted to do now is go home, crash into his soft, fluffy nest and recharge. 

"We'll just drop by and say hi. He says he wanted to meet you for a possible variety show project." His manager continues to explain. Siwon hisses under his breath, drop by and saying hi doesn't really mean that. In reality it means they have to sit down, talk for a few hours over wine and dinner. The plan sounds interesting but it's not appealing to him right now.

"As if I have a choice. Whatever you say, hyung." He finally surrenders, hopefully his submission can get it done and over with.

He goes back tinkering his iPhone. Missed calls from members, probably trying to pull prank on him or taunt him to treat them to a wagyu beef lunch the next day. Messages from his mom and his sister, asking if he'll be home tonight. None really engaged him. He was only waiting for one name to appear on his notification bar but it seems that she's too occupied too. That person called him this morning to tell him she'd be busy with rehearsals the whole day.

It was not long when they arrived at a small restaurant downtown, Siwon propped himself up and smoothed the creases on his neat shirt. He's still not into the idea of dinner but he'd do what his hyung says that's important.

"Siwon, mind if you go ahead and we'll just park the car. The PD reserved the whole restaurant for tonight." His manager said.

"Whoa, he's a bit serious eh?" The idea baffled him and quite taken him aback a little.

"Privacy issues. Just go on." And so he did, entered the posh little dinner hall. He was quite familiar with the place, he has been here a few times and he had to admit that the food is great and so is the ambiance. But why here? He thinks. The restaurant is usually a place for couples. 

A butler greeted him and directed him to a dimly lit space on the far right corner. Now it's getting a little freaky on him. Is this PD secretly crushing on him? Nevertheless, he just walked straight but still queasy not seeing his manager around.

"Happy birthday to youuuu~ Happy birthday to youuuuu~" A soft, familiar voice greeted him as soon as his shadow was seen. 

"Baby?" his smile went from ear to ear seeing that one person he just thought of earlier.

"Happy birthday, happy birthdayyyyyy, happy birthday Wonton!" She was holding a cute cake laced with pink icing. His name and a cheesy birthday message was on top, illuminated by ten sparkling candles. The cake was indeed pretty but the one holding it was far more attention catching.

"Make a wish oppa~" The words perfectly rolled out of her lips. Siwon closed his eyes, said a little prayer tied with his wish. Thank You for tonight, I wouldn't wish for anything just let her be mine forever. That's what came to his mind upon clasping his hands together, and he blew the candles hoping his wish gets granted the soonest possible time.

"Yay! So what did you wish for?" She giggles excitedly, setting aside the pastry to focues on him and wanting to hear his thoughts lately.

"You." Siwon said in the most hushed yet sincere voice. His hands found a way on her waist, pulling her closer to him. 

"But you already have me!" She wanted to cutely slap his face away from her but since it's her prince charming's birthday she'd let this one pass. Instead, she flashed her gorgeous eyesmile and kissed his stubbly cheek.

"You don't know what you are talking about." Siwon laughs. In his naughty mind, he wanted her forever, and that means proposing to her, settling down with her, and hopefully make their own little family. Their foreheads meet, and he feels her easy breathing. Siwon initiated for a short but sweet kiss on her lips.

"I love you so much Tiffany Hwang." the words sounded like music to her ears. Music that she'll never get tired of listening to again and again.

"I love you too, and happy birthday my baby boy." Tiffany cheekily replies, and gives him a reassuring kiss.

"What's your wish for me?" He sniggers, stoked about her answer.

"For you to shave often!" cupping his handsome face with a messy stubble, Tiffany laughs at his reaction.

***

They're now in his flat, having wine after a succulent and intimate birthday dinner. He's been too clingy the past two hours, holding her hands whenever he can and giving her innocent backhugs that weakens her knees.

"No, really. I forgot it was my birthday, that's why I was suprised." He cried in defense. Tiffany was accusing him of his not-too-startled reaction when he saw everything.

"Your face earlier tells me the opposite." She played on the guilt card, teasing him. Siwon couldn't take a joke and keeps on defending himself. Tiffany could only giggle inwardly. Oh Siwon, why do you have to be so cute?

"You should push back your hair. I don't like it parted. Push it back or brush it up, looks far more good on you." Tiffany brushes up his locks with her fingers and Siwon can't help but blush. She cares for me like any good wifey does.

"But I'm always handsome right?" Then he stealthily steals a kiss from her.

"You had too much wine honey." In a swift, Tiffany takes the wine glass from his hands and heads straight to the kitchen.

"Are you staying with me tonight?" Siwon chides his clingy self and goes for a backhug while his girlfriend is busy washing the glasses.

"Honey, as much as I wan't to I can't. I have rehearsals tomorrow." She dries her hands with the towel before circling her small arms over Siwon.

"But I need cuddles~" Siwon trying to pull of an aegyo-tic voice is crazy and squishy at the same time. He stuck his head on the crook of her neck, hoping it would make her say yes. 

"Babe~ We can't do cuddle. You can't let me go tired over practice tomorrow. Besides my manager is picking me up in half an hour so-" Tiffany's excuse was halted when Choi Siwon started peppering her sensitive skin with kisses. Oh no, she's not gonna fall for it, but the feeling is bothering her right now. She can't go home like this, and it is all Siwon's fault.

"Still no?" Siwon grins wide, knowing he just won over her.

"Okay! Eight minutes, one for each ab." Tiffany said. Siwon bends and carries her over and yet another sweet kiss, this time longer and deeper than their lips could allow. You probably all know what happened next ;D

----

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIWON!!! :) I've said my words on Twitter, please please I need you to make a move soon! Haha :) BTW, not so. HAHA! :P EnjooooY~