Right Next To You

407 & 801

"A cold morning greeted Taeyeon as she streched he body wide on the soft bed. She takes a glance at the timepiece hung at her wall, 'twas six in the morning, still have ample time to prepare and maybe mull over things for half an hour or two. She jumps out of her fluffy nest and walks out of her room to make a fresh cup of joe to kickstart her day, she hasn't even turned the coffee maker on when somebody knocked on their apartment door.

Strange, I told unnie to pick us up at eight.

Nevertheless she went to the door and opened it.

"Hey wassup Taeyeon!" Oh god, that bubbly, ecstatic voice. 

"What the hell, Siwon? Why are you here this early?!" Taeyeon who was still rubbing her eyes demanded an explanation from their very unexpected visitor. 

"I'm here to visit Fany!" Taeyeon looks at him and all she sees are wide smiles and sparkling eyes from Siwon. Tch. This love sick boy. She thinks. Taeyeon steps aside from the doorway and gives Siwon access to their fortress. It is already winter in Seoul which explains Siwon's layered clothing, he took off piece by piece of his winterwear as soon as he entered the warm, toasty abode.

"Oh, I brought you guys breakfast." He politely smiles as he hands the tray holding the still hot coffee and a bag of what seems to be sweet bread. The only thing Taeyeon likes about Tiffany's lover busting in their dorms this early is that she is spared from making breakfast for the team or coffee even. Siwon was always thoughtful enough to bring something for the girls since he's asking them a very big favor.

"Is she awake?" As soon as his hands were free of the goodies, he asked this question as if it was an urgent one.

"Uh, no. Still snoring." Taeyeon chuckled. From their kitchen she saw Siwon carefully tiptoeing through the hallway down to Tiffany's door. Without making a single noise, he discreetly turns the knob and opened the door that revealed his then sleeping princess. Seriously, these two love birds can't get any cuter, Taeyeon thought.

He stood there for a while, admiring her peaceful state and he can't help but giggle seeing her hug that Totoro plushie he gave her for her birthday many years ago. She's a twenty-five year old lady that still acts like a four-year old when asleep. Siwon took his phone out and again took generous pictures of her sleeping. Every time his camera focuses on her bare, gorgeous face he can't help but let out a sigh and smile. Damn, he can't wait for that day that he'll be able to wake up next to that pretty face every single day. 

Cautiously, he lies down to the free space right next to her. Siwon examines her face and his stares were enough to make her melt anytime soon. Those lips, how he wanted to kiss them until she begs for air but right now he has to stop himself from doing so because he's enjoying the view pretty much. His fingers smoothed her cheeks and traced the cute curve on her nose, soon he can't stop himself and pushed his forehead next to hers, each feeling their warm breaths closer.

"Wha--"

Tiffany was startled feeling someone snatch her body next to theirs. She shot up and saw Siwon with closed eyes lying next to her. The surprise look on her face can't hide the fact that she was kind of violated. Like a crazy, paranoid person, she checks under her blanket and sees that she's still in her Strawberry Shortcake PJs, and then she let out a sigh of relief. 

There's no way Siwon would do that to me, he respects me too much.

Still, why is he here this freaking early?

"Siwon-ah..." she called out lovingly and nudged him on the sides. The person lying in bed scrunches up his nose and gently opened his eyes from the disturbed nap. 

"Siwon, why are you here?! This early?! Baby you can't just always do it like this." Tiffany reprimanded him but in a soft, clearing voice. The latter just smiled at her and rested his hands on the back of his head.

"Come on, you know I like seeing that pretty bare face, and besides I'm a morning person. I like doing things the earliest possible time." Siwon explains, with the obvious grin on his handsome face. He stares at annoyed Tiffany lovingly. No matter what she does, Siwon is always head over heels for her.

"Baby, I still need my sleep." Now she is really miffed about Siwon raiding her room again this early. It was not the first time he did it, rather he was doing it for a couple of times already. Tiffany never learns, she always gets surprised when Siwon decides to be cuddly first thing in the morning.

"Then sleep here. Next to me." With that Siwon pulled her back to bed and rested her head on top of his broad chest. He liked the feeling, being able to secure her in his loving arms. Tiffany was quite taken aback but she loved being close to him too, his manly scent that lingers and most of all  close enough to hear the beating of his heart. She loves how Siwon can turn things around, she's playing mad the ifrst minute but then he does something that sweeps her off her feet the moment Siwon senses that she's upset. 

"Don't get mad at me alright? You know I just love seeing your pretty bare face in the morning because you're so cute." Siwon whispers those lovely words to her that makes her heart skip a beat.

"Mmm, don't get me with your sweet words." She banters but then again she snuggles closer to him and making his arms encircle on her small frame. 

"I'm not lying. I wouldn't bother waking up an hour early just to see you like this." He chuckles, knowing how hard it is to be separated from bed before the sun even wakes up, but it was much harder for him not to see his girl for days or even weeks. That's why he makes small but sweet little meetings like this, that he knows would matter to her. 

"You have schedules today? Are you driving me to recording?" Suddenly she went clingy with those simple requests she asked of him. Siwon frowned a bit, he gripped her tighter into his arms and rested his lips on her forehead.

"Babe, I'm actually leaving for China few hours after." There was a hint of disppointment on his face knowing that he can't do boyfriend duties for her girl when she asks for it.

"Again?! But I just got you back. You haven't told me about this." Tiffany flicked his face away from her, prentending to be annoyed, but in real she really is, kind of annoyed. They decided that they should be more understanding in having this relationship but from time to time she can't help but ask for his presence especially when she misses him badly.

"Babe I told you about this two weeks ago when we went for Sungmin's engagement dinner." (A SiFany one shot of Sungmin's wedding to follow! haha!) Siwon explained, feeling a little bit strange that Tiffany didn't take note of that. Usually Tiffany knows his schedules more than he himself does.

"Hmm okay, as if I can do anything about it." Tiffany kissed his lips quickly and just like a teen Siwon blushed into tomato red making his girlfriend chuckle.

"Babe you're blushing hard! Haha!" She teased the other, Siwon just stared at her trying to analyze what it was and then it came onto him late.

"So cute!" Tiffany mocked a little more. From time to time she kissed his cheeks and his pointed nose making Siwon blush a little more. It was the first time something like this happened, and now she knows, Siwon doesn't like to be caught off guard with sudden skinship because she reddens like a baby. 

"I'm loving this skinship right now but babe, I need to get my revenge." Siwon warned as soon as he got a hold of himself. Tiffany laughed at his threat on her, but he was dead serious when she grabbed Tiffany by the hips and locked him underneath him with his hands. 

"I'm going to do this until you promise not to make me blush anymore." His naughty grin was plastered wide and soon his playful hands made contact on her skin, his revenge tickling were so effective that Tiffany shouted accross the room begging him to already stop. Meanwhile Taeyeon, who was having her coffee and munching on the bread heard boisterous laughters and shrieks inside Tiffany's room.

"Hey! Siwon! I told you to behave with my boo! I'm going to kick you out soon!" Taeyeon warned him through the door.

------

A/N: Hello :p Hi~ bye!