Sweet talk Facetime

407 & 801

The chattering sound of late night TV and the whizzing air conditioner filled the lonesome room. Dead beat resting on the soft bed was Siwon, who was knocked into slumber. It didn't take long when he was buzzed to wake up with the noisy ringing of his phone.

"Wha-Hello?" He picked up the remote control which he was hugging to sleep. Siwon might have been so startled he didn't have a clear grip on things.

"He-hello?" Finally he got hold of his real phone resting on the bedside table.

"Babe? Did I wake you up?" He hears the soft voice on the other line. Glancing on the clock beside, it was 3:30 in the morning. Heck yeah, he was in deep slumber.

"Yeah, um, I mean it's okay baby." Rubbing his eyes, he propped himself up to sit comfortably. 

"Sorry if I hadn't called you earlier. Got pulled to a spontaneous lunch out with some VIPs." Tiffany's apologetic voice soothed him. It was worth the wait, hearing her talk to him that way.

"No, it's fine babe. I understand. How are you? I mean, how are things coming along?" He smiles inwardly.

"I miss you, baby. I'm having a marvelous time here but, can't wait to be home with you." He could imagine her, with that puty face that she makes every time their schedules are not in their favor.

"Really? That's good then. Um, make sure you're catching up on sleep babe. That's what you're getting your vacation for." He reminded.

"I do sleep, silly."

"Well yeah. By the way babe I saw your photos, you look gorgeous as always. You should update your Instagram more too." Honestly, he giggled the first time seeing her press photos. Tiffany is really an effortless stunner, it made him more proud that he's dating the girl. 

"If I knew it, you were enjoying the sight of those supermodels with me." She teases, after recalling the surge of Instagram updates with some really good-looking Victoria Secret models.

"I have to admit, yeah I did look at them but I my eyes and my heart belong to the only supermodel in my life though. She's waaaaay hotter than any of those ladies with her." He woos her back with his sweet-talking mouth.

"Stop being cheesy!"

"I love you baby."

She had to admit, his response was out of the blue but nevertheless she felt it sincerely. She was too stunned silence enveloped their conversation for a few seconds.

"Babe can we do Facetime? I miss you so much, I want to see my handsome baby." Tiffany suggests.

"Oh yeah, um, wait a second I just have to, uh, yeah. Just hold on for a bit, I'll try to keep my self presentable." Knowing that his girlfriend personally requested for it, Siwon hastily pushed back his bedroom hair and neated up his PJs. Wanting to look charming is his first thing.

"Babe, it's just me. And it's not like I haven't seen your bed hair before." She snickered on the thought. Oh how she misses him, sleeping next to him and playing with his anime-like bed hair first thing on their day.

"So you do like my bed hair? That's a bit, racy I suppose?" He bit his lip, hearing how seductive that sounded.

"Ugh. There he goes again." Annoyance changed her sweet voice.

"What? I'm just happy with the fact that you're when you wake up next to me every morning." Again, isn't that too much information?

"Is that a way to talk to your girlfriend? Appropriately?" Tiffany wanted to veer away from the mature subject. After all, they both have agreed that they won't do it, unless they're officially married.

"Well at least, I'm trying to be honest. I get too when you kiss me good morning Miyoung." He is a bit stubborn today. Reminiscing of her cherry-tasting lips that he gets a jolt of when he just woke up. You can't blame the man, he is just too skinship-y.

"Siwon, please? Stop." Finally, she dropped those words on him.

"Okay, alright. I'm just kidding baby. I'm a bit okay now, can you call me again?" He asks.

"Okay. Let me drop this first."

Not long after their voice call, his video chat started ringing and there they saw each other on their own phone screens. 

"Awwww, my handsome baby! Are you getting enough sleep? What caused those swollen eyes?" Tiffany never failed to notice her boyfriend's puffy eyes and his cutely bloated face. He must've been working too hard that he hasn't gave any time for quality rest.

"Thinking of you a lot babe." was his obviously cheesy answer.

"I'm starting to hate you again." She threatened.

"Come on, just let me be. I miss you so bad I can't sleep babe. I want you here, next to me. Hugging me to sleep and waking me up with your sweet kisses. What would you expect me to do when you're not here?" As if they we're living together, he sheepishly said those to her. Tiffany tried to ignore it but the  overt sparkle in her eyes when Siwon talks like that to her never failed to show.

"Hon, you're scruffy again. Aren't you shaving?" She comments now on his growing beard.

"I'm keeping it for a while. My stylist said it looks nice on me though. She likes the mature look." Siwon dashingly palms his chin and posed dapper on the camera.

"But babe it looks unkempt." Tiffany didn't hate that he was growing out facial hair but she just didn't like it.

"I think it looks hot." He says.

"Honey, please shave. You're not preparing anything for that right?" Close to begging, Tiffany wanted Siwon to be that clean cut idol. She was really not feeling that beard and stubble for a reason.

"Won't shave until you get back here. Shave it for me. Hehe." He giggled at the thought.

"Baby, please?" She just pleaded, hoping that the next time she video chats with him, he already shaved.

"Why? Doesn't it look good on me? Not handsome at all?" Playfully raising his eyebrows, Siwon asked her.

"Babe, it's nice you look hot but, I don't like it that much. Plus the amount of innocent young girls you're luring with that image, not good." There it goes, someone is actually attentive of how the fans and maybe other women idols are reacting to Choi Siwon's mature and messy look. Nobody can deny that he is indeed to hot to handle sporting a manly vibe.

"Ooooh. Someone's jealous." He teased, trying to supress his smile.

"I'm not jealous! Sometimes I think people should be reminded of who you're really in a relationship with." That made Siwon stop on his tracks and stare at his precious girl for a bit.

"To be honest babe, that's the sweetest thing I heard from you today." He chuckled.

"You're not for real." 

"What? I mean it. I love it when you're possesive of me." His oh-so-melting stare almost had her blushing hard.

"Then I love you." 

Those words made him smile like an idiot in front of the camera. Tiffany is really good at this. It's like she never backs down when Siwon initiates some sweet-nothings exchange between the two of them.

"Damn, Tiffany. You got me." was all he could say.

"I always have you, babe." She never stops. Siwon wanted to jump in bed or kiss her a thousand times over even. Why does she always do this when she's somewhere far? He's kind of frustrated he can't reciprocate the amount of love she's telling him at the moment.

"Stop. I'm going to get a heart attack." Siwon warned the other, clutching his shirt near his chest.

"Then let me kiss you until you get better." 

What are you on, Tiffany Hwang? 

"Hmm, might as well see you on New York then." This time, he tried to act coolly, as not to lose his sanity over his overly sweet, clingy and adorable girl.

"What?"

"Babe, I'm flying to LA this weekend." He answered flatly. Siwon could see the surprise in her face, but moreover some hint of disappointment knowing that her boyfriend didn't even bother saying his plans of going to the US earlier.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me about this?" There it goes.

"Baby, it was sudden. I have to go there for a meeting with some industry bigwigs." Siwon explains with carefulness, he knows what she's up to.

"Bigwigs huh?"

"Yep. And maybe I could follow you to New York?" Aah, Siwon still have that ace card against her soon to be angry girlfriend.

"And cause the whole fandom to set their eyes on us." She rolls her eyes on him. 

"I don't care. Let's prove them that the Valentine's Day article is a hoax. We're going to have our late v-day date together in NY. Sounds good to you?" Siwon courts her back, after all it was all mean to be a surprise for her but he was not that good at keeping secrets.

"Such a show-off." She brushed his idea aside. Acting annoyed for him to see.

"No, I'm just treating my girl the way she deserves to be treated." Siwon grins, knowing that it was now his time to do some sugar-coated talk.

"Like what?" Casually she asked.

"Like she is Siwon's wife." His lips formed a deeply carved smile, he just won this time.

That's far more knee-weakening than what she said earlier.

"I hate you, you should know that." Tiffany tried to look away from her boyfriend but the ear to ear smile on her face was evident.

"I love you. I know you know that." He laughs.

-------

A/N: A bit busy. A lot lazy. Hehehe. Just got off my current work and I'm now offically a bum. I think I'll have plenty of time to write since I'll be looking for another job. I know I owe someone a Valentino one shot here. I'll deliver that soon! And of course, that sifany Rated M fanfic. Hehe! See y'all soon!