Valentino Pt. II

407 & 801

 

 

 

 

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART ONE, HERE IT IS

 

 

 

 

“We’re long over, Siwon.” Her bright face suddenly turned into a straight one. She clearly remembers how everything transpired between her and Nichkhun. How she has been living a lie with him all this time.

 

“No. No, this couldn’t happen.” Siwon didn’t want to think that way but he can’t help it. Maybe he was too obvious of the fact that he hadn’t really forgotten about Tiffany?

 

“It did, okay? It’s just that maybe I’m not really ready to have someone new in my life.” Tiffany’s voice hushed with the confession, Siwon was feeling the opposite. He was tense.

 

“Oh. Hm.” Were the only words that escaped Siwon’s lips.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Tiffany’s hand found his under the sheets and felt the coldness of it.

 

“Huh? Yeah. Of course. I’m-I’m alright.” Liar, he said to himself.

 

“We broke up because of one thing.” She scooted closer to Siwon, and rested on his chest. Siwon didn’t say a word and let her continue.

 

“He found out about this.” Tiffany took a ring off her hand and it looked oddly familiar to Siwon. It was the ring he gave her on their last anniversary together. That ring was special, because Siwon had their names engraved on the inside.

 

***Flashback***

 

“I got you something.” He whispered. After an intimate dinner date somewhere uptown, they were situated inside his car on his apartment complex’s parking lot. Not really an ideal way to end a date but they’re better off at the parking lot than somewhere else full of paparazzis.

 

“You already gave too much, Wonnie.” She was shaking her head at him all this time.

 

Siwon clutched something inside his pocket that turns out to be a red velvety box. She was getting nervous at the sight of it. Is this the part where he asks me if I should marry him? The thought made her ecstatic, but at the same time worried. Aren’t they going too fast? They were still on the height of their careers and they haven’t admitted to the public yet about their relationship.

 

“Happy anniversary,” he grins proudly. Siwon opened the box and it revealed a two silver rings. They were simple. The only design was a line streak in the middle. Nevertheless it looked elegant.

 

Tiffany giggled upon her silly thought, showing her irresistible eyesmiles.

 

“What? What were you thinking?” Siwon grew curious what triggered the girl’s peculiar reaction.

 

“Nothing.” Tiffany took one of the bigger rings and held Siwon’s hand. She saw the thin engraving inside the ring. Siwon ∞ Tiffany. Siwon felt little electric currents running onto his veins.

 

“Why does this feel like-“

 

“A wedding?” He uttered before Tiffany could even finish her sentence which made the both of them laugh.

 

Siwon got the other ring and slid it onto one of her slender fingers. He was smiling all throughout; how he wishes he could fast forward this day to the day they’d be marrying each other. He kissed her hand, he kissed her lips and he placed a kiss on her forehead.

 

“I’d make this happen sooner. Just let me.”

 

***

 

Siwon took her hand and gazed at the silver band on her finger. He probed himself why, he looked at her at saw the answer in her eyes.

 

“Stephanie, why?”  He asked, still a bit unsure.

 

But Tiffany just silenced him with a kiss. A kiss very much likely from what they shared last night.

 

He pulled apart, caught his breath but still ached for more. Siwon’s hands smoothed on her skin underneath his shirt she’s now wearing. He hasn’t fully recovered from what they did but that, Tiffany initiated this one.

 

She hovered on top of him, sitting on top of his abs as she leaned over him for another kiss. Siwon was close to getting her undressed again when his phone rang from the nightstand.

 

“H-hello?” he answered in his rather shaky voice.

 

“Oh yeah, I’ll be right there.”

 

“Sure, sure just give me uh, five minutes.” Siwon hurriedly jumped off his bed and went straight to the suite’s bathroom, leaving his slightly confused girl watch him clamor over getting ready.

 

“Hey, uh, my manager just called and um, he wants me to be down in five minutes. Says your manager and mine are having breakfast downstairs. I’ll just get fixed and just follow suit okay?” Tiffany just nodded and pulled the blanket over her head. She’s laughing hard right now.

 

ed.

 

***

 

“Hey Siwon, had a good sleep?” His manager greeted him. He just smiled and nodded in reply.

 

“Siwon, did you happen to check on Tiffany?” He froze on the thought. Did Tiffany’s manager just saw them sneak out last night?

 

“Oh, um, last night we went home together. It was a bit late so maybe she’s still asleep?” He was a bad liar but he hoped this one would slip.

 

“I thought you didn’t want to party last night?” Uh oh. His manager was now grilling him to spit out the truth.

 

“Sorry oppa, I annoyed him to come over to last night’s party because some of his friends were over there. Good morning everyone! Sorry I’m a bit late.” She took her seat a smiled graciously at everyone.

 

“Looks like you two are getting reacquainted huh?” Tiffany’s manager chided.

 

“Maybe.” Siwon smiled inwardly.

---------

A/N: BANANA!!!

p.s. No back-up of TRKOS in cloud :( Have to re-write Chapter 19 all over again :( wheeeeeew