No Distractions

407 & 801

Tiffany had all smiles throughout the practice, her phone is ringing non-stop from the exchange of messages between her and Siwon. She can hardly wait for schedules to be over, Siwon promised that he would pick her up today. It was one of those rare weekends where they plan on spending time with each other, which means staying up all night watching movies in Siwon’s apartment and waking up the next day at high noon not having to care on what to do that day. It was always like this. They were always like this. But today, Tiffany was a little more excited. She has been going to Japan to and fro because of the tour and it stopped them from seeing each other for two weeks.

 

“Baby? Are you done? Almost at the parking lot now.” He said on the phone call.

 

“Yes babe, I can see your car from here!” She can’t help but feel giddy hearing his voice, and of course seeing him drive towards where she was. His black Audi stopped to where she was standing.

 

“Hey, I missed my babe-“ Siwon motioned for a kiss as soon as she sat herself in the passenger seat, but Tiffany just giggled at him and gently pushed him aside.

 

“There are fans~” She reminded pointing outside where there were groups of teens seeing them together.

 

He nodded politely before speeding off the company building. Their relationship went public but Tiffany was never a fan of flaunting about it. They were cautious of displaying their affections in public, not unless they are around very close friends who don’t seem to mind. But on top of that, they would never kiss or even hold hands in the open. Seeing them together is enough and whatever happens between them should be only their business.

 

The short drive from the company to his apartment made him very frustrated, Tiffany can see it by the way he drives the car seemed like he’d lose one of the roads home. Siwon’s a skinship guy, he shouldn’t be deprived of the things he’s missing. Most especially his girlfriend’s kiss. The one he hasn’t seen for long, and the one he misses so bad. He can’t blame the fans waiting outside the building, but he was also kind of sure that Tiffany is doing it on purpose.

 

He opened the car door for her and grabbed her things. Siwon entwined his hand with hers, thinking that no one would see them now in the apartment complex parking lot. Tiffany was trying to suppress the smile she had all this time. Frustrated Siwon looks really cute, and she was caught by surprise when Siwon suddenly asked for a kiss.

 

“Babe, you haven’t given me a kiss yet.” He pleads, pointing to his lips.

 

Tiffany tiptoed and placed a sweet kiss on his right cheek.

 

But that didn’t seem to be it.

 

Siwon sulked silently on the elevator ride.

 

He opened the unit’s door and placed the keys on the plate by the doorway. Tiffany sensed he was moping cutely just to get his kiss. Her eyes followed Siwon, not minding her at all and went straight to his room upstairs. She was to follow suit when he noticed Siwon’s phone was with the keys on the plate. She took it and noticed it was off, maybe the phone’s battery died on the way home.

 

“Hon, you left your phone downstairs. It’s low on batteries, want me to charge it for you?” She said like any caring girlfriend would. Siwon was busy changing his shirt when Tiffany entered his room.

 

“No, I turned it off and left it there babe.” He said while pulling a shirt over his head.

 

“For what?” Tiffany asked curiously. Siwon was the type attached to phones, and he wouldn’t miss a single chance to tweet about something or pull a prank on s through calls and messages.

 

“I want to spend time with you, I don’t want distractions.” He smiles cheekily at her.

 

Tiffany felt butterflies in her stomach as he heard those words from Siwon. So much to her happiness, she pulled Siwon in and caught his lips for a long, sweet kiss.

 

“You’re such a sweet-talker babe.”  She laughs holding his face close.

 

“I just want your attention, that’s all.” He smiles.

---------------

A/N: KEKEKE~ Too mushy I guess? xD