Clashing

Books and Beats

After only two days Gi Kwang was ready with the dance. He called Doojoon first to see the dance before he showed it to Dongwoon and the CEO, but Doojoon proposed to film him dance too, and show the dance to his boss and ‘child’. And well… Let’s say Gi Kwang was more comfortable showing the dance to Doojoon only for now.

After the music stopped he turned to Doojoon, whose face was straight, lips only a little pursed. The manager looked up at him, keeping his serious expression and then he stood up, going to Gi Kwang and leaning forward.

“You’re amazing.” Smiled his best friend’s boyfriend and Gi Kwang sighed, resting his head on Doojoon’s shoulder.

“You wanted to torture me now.”

“I still hold a grudge towards you.” Said the manager truthfully and patted Gi Kwang’s head and the dancer only laughed.

“I know. You must hate me now.” Smiled the dancer, straightening up and heading to get a towel for himself.

“Why do you do this?” asked Doojoon, Gi Kwang with his back to him. He looked up and took a deep breath.

“I don’t know.” Scowled the boy and headed to the door. “I won’t break his heart this time though.” With that he left the studio and headed to Hyorin. He knew Doojoon would follow him shortly; it was just that he couldn’t face him.

Seeing Hyorin the boy smiled and leaned on the desk. She looked up at him curiously, a smug smile on her face. She turned her body to the boy fully and leaned on her desk, narrowing her eyes.

“What are ya up to?” she asked and Gi Kwang showed her a confused expression.

“Oh, come on. You don’t just bring guys here. Who’s this?” she asked and looked to her left, from where Doojoon came, putting on his jacket. This made Hyorin grin even wider.

“Doojoon, this is our receptionist – Hyorin. Hyorin this is Doojoon – Yoseob’s lovely boyfriend.”

“Omo!” exclaimed the girl and her eyes widened. “You cheat on Yoseobbie with Gi Kwang?” she asked and Doojoon at first was shocked, but later laughed, Gi Kwang following shortly after.

“No~” smiled the dancer and ruffled Hyorin’s hair. “I’m working for him now, pabo.”

“Oh, sorry about that.” Said the girl and bowed. Doojoon only patted her head and smiled before turning to Gi Kwang.

“I’ll show the clip to the boss and later I will arrange a meeting with our precious idol so you can teach him to dance.”

“How many back dancers there will be?” asked the dancer, he had to think how he will arrange the dance for them.

“None.” At that Gi Kwang looked at Doojoon quite confused.

“None?”

“None.”

“Am… Don’t mind me but… are you crazy?”

“Kiki-ah, were you at the meeting at all?” laughed Doojoon and after Gi Kwang looked down the manager sighed. “You heard the song; you heard the lyrics, right?” Gi Kwang nodded. “It’s about a boy standing alone, waiting for his girl. We want to portray his loneliness… Without the back dancers it will be better.” Doojoon smiled and nodded his head at the boy, who plastered a smile. “Well, I’ll be going then. Goodbye, Miss Hyorin.” When she heard her name being called Hyorin’s head sprang up. And she smiled stiffly.

After Doojoon left Gi Kwang turned around and smiled at her.

“Just so you know, when I say Hyunseung’s boyfriend, or Yoseob’s boyfriend, that means that these guys don’t sleep with me, nor are attracted to me or anyone else except their loved ones.” At the said the girl grunted and turned to her paper work, making Gi Kwang stiff a laugh and head to the dance studio where he had a lesson, which he was late for.

 

The next day he had four hours scheduled with Dongwoon at the studio.

When Hyorin told him he wanted to fall on his knees or better – fall in a whole that will take him to the other end of the Earth. Anyway he smiled and went to the studio where after about 20 minutes Dongwoon was supposed to come. He fixed everything and lay on the floor, closing his eyes.

After a while he heard the door, but since no comment followed, he left it be. He was pretty sure who it was and if he was right, he would figure any minute.

And yes; he was right. He felt a hand tickling him a little at his side and he giggled, cracking an eye open and shifting a little.

“Hyung, how does Daniel put up with a flirt like you?” whined the dancer, and supported his torso on his hands, fully stretched.

“Actually he asked me to make you agree to a .” Smiled the other sweetly and Gi Kwang showed him his bored, unbelieving expression making the other sigh. “I just itch to make you at least a little embarrassed and flirt back.” Sulked Day Day and pulled Gi Kwang’s nose.

“Hyung~” whined again the shorter boy and hit his hyung on the chest pouting. “You’re mean.”

That made David laugh and he lashed his hand around Gi Kwang pulling him closer and inspecting his face. He smirked and just when he was about to say something the door to the studio was opened. Both boys on the floor looked at it and saw Dongwoon leaning on it, a bored expression on his face. David looked at Gi Kwang with awe and stood up, pulling the shorter one up too.

“I’ll leave ya do your job.” Said the other instructor and ruffled Gi Kwang’s hair. “Later, Kiki.”

“Later, hyung.” Smiled the guy and saw his friend leave. Then he looked at Dongwoon and crossed his arms on his chest. “Are we staring?”

“If you’re finished here?” smirked Dongwoon and Gi Kwang rolled his eyes.

“Stand next to me.” The dancer turned to the mirror and saw the idol slowly approaching.

“The next lesson will be at my studio.” Said the black haired one, fixing his hair.

“As you say. Do we start?” Dongwoon nodded and Gi Kwang started. He made four steps and looked at Dongwoon waiting for the boy to repeat them. Though he stayed still, looking down at Gi Kwang’s feet and biting his lip. “What’s the matter?” asked the dance instructor after Dongwoon lifted his eyes to him.

“Doojoon didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“I’m… kinda bad at dancing…” Gi Kwang blinked. He turned to Dongwoon and put his hand on his waist.

“How bad?”

“I need to be thought step by step… I can’t follow more than two steps.”

“How did you become an idol again?”

“My voice, my voice!” snarled the idol back and Gi Kwang narrowed his eyes.

“I’m not so soft with teaching. I’ll drop it to two steps… for now. You have to learn and follow faster.” Gi Kwang turned to the mirrors and then back to Dongwoon. “How long do you learn a dance, before staring practicing alone?”

“About a week… two? Sometimes more…”

“Ah… So that’s why there are sometimes hold ups for releasing your album.” Dongwoon glared at him but Gi Kwang was not affected at all. He moved behind Dongwoon and grabbed his shoulders. “Straighten up, what’s with this posture? Now move your leg a little forward, it will be easier when starting.” With that Gi Kwang kicked a little Dongwoon’s leg and he saw that the boy bit his lip, but restrained himself from smirking. He moved back to his place and made two steps, then looked at Dongwoon and he did them well. Well they were easy. Then he made two more and after Dongwoon made them too, he made him repeat from the beginning. And he continued like that until he finished the verse. Then he started again and made Dongwoon try and repeat four steps, after he learned them it was supposed to be easy, but not so much. So he made him repeat three at a time, then he made him follow after four and after that he made him dance the whole verse. Gi Kwang danced along; apparently Dongwoon was following better when he had someone to look from. Then Gi Kwang remembered what Doojoon said about no back dancers… After Dongwoon made another mistake he hit his shoulder and smiled.

“For your bad condition this is good. But I will supervise you until the first live and if I have to – after that.” With that he handed Dongwoon a bottle and the boy looked at the bottle a little confused.

“You say that I hate you, but you’re still helping me. Why?” Gi Kwang turned around and headed to grab a towel.

“You sing well, a lot of people like you, my students too. I’m doing it for your fans. And if someone heard I can’t teach a proper dance to someone, then my reputation is dropping down.” Dongwoon scoffed and looked down smiling. Gi Kwang though he wanted to compose his pride. He was about to say to him that he thought people who were worse, but then someone barged in and launched at Dongwoon.

“Oppa!” yelled the girl and wrapped her arms around the idol. Just when Gi Kwang was about to go and pray the girl away Dongwoon laughed and wrapped his arms around her. Then Hyorin got in, panting and looking shocked at the scene of Dongwoon hugging the girl. “That unni didn’t let me in!” the girl in Dongwoon’s arms pouted and the idol only smiled down.

“I’m sorry, she’s a little frivolous.” He apologized and bowed down. “Yah, Ji Eun, apologize too.”

“I’m sorry.” Said the girl and bent her head down. After that again sticking to Dongwoon. “And unni, those heels are not fit for running.”

“That’s because I’m not supposed to be running here!” nagged Hyorin and looked at Dongwoon. “I respect idols and your personal lives but at least tell me when you expect someone. I thought she was some crazy fan girl.”

“Sorry I didn’t know she would come.” Dongwoon bowed his head again and Hyorin got out sighing and murmuring under her nose.

“Oppa, is this your choreographer?” asked the girl looking up.

“Yea, this is Gi Kwang.” The girl looked again to Gi Kwang, who was silent until now and narrowed her eyes a little. Then she whispered something to Dongwoon and that made him laugh. “You know it’s not true.” He pinched her cheeks and then looked to the dancer. “Do you mind if she stays until we’re finished?” Gi Kwang only shook his head a no. He gulped from his bottle and watched that Ji Eun girl wrapped in Dongwoon’s hug. The singer looked really happy with her around… was she his girlfriend? She was cute. She was pretty. Slim. With eyes that looked like they hold the world. Gi Kwang liked people like that – they were determined and always did whatever they could to get what they wanted. She had a sweet voice… and Gi Kwang felt like a third wheel.

“We have to start.” He announced and finally caught Dongwoon’s attention. His smile faded the moment he looked at him and was replaced with a smirk… So that was a smirk, not a smile.

“Okay. But I’ll go to the bathroom first.” Said the idol and Gi Kwang nodded. He went in front of the mirror wall and started doing the moves he taught Dongwoon until now. He wanted to be sure he didn’t mess up, because of so many mistakes he had to correct. Suddenly the girl, Ji Eun, was standing next to him and was doing the steps. Gi Kwang stopped and looked at her, smiling.

“You’re quite good.” He commented and she smiled.

“I’m good at following up. I can’t repeat them if you ask me now.”

“That’s appraisable too, even if you can’t repeat it.”

“What is your relationship with oppa?” suddenly the girl asked and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“I’m his choreographer.” Answered Gi Kwang. It was true. They were nothing more.

“Then why were you staring at us so … hm, passionately?”

“You were so cute I couldn’t take my eyes off of such a lovable couple.” Smiled Gi Kwang, the smile, not reaching his eyes. Ji Eun looked at him like he was a retard for a second, before she broke into a smile.

“That’s right. We’re such a lovable couple.” She turned around and faced the door.

“For how long have you been together?”

“Want to spread rumors?” smirked Ji Eun and eyed him suspiciously.

“His manager is the boyfriend of my best friend. I don’t want to bring them troubles.”

“In two months it will be 3 years.” She said and he saw her smirking. He saw her smiling and lifting her chin up, like she won something, but he had no idea what she won.

Just then Dongwoon returned and she skipped to him, lashing her arms around his waist and making him lean down so she could whisper in his ear and then she left.

Gi Kwang baited his thumb and glared at them trough the mirror… Then he closed his eyes and looked at himself.

Oh… so this is why she smirked and looked like she won something. His eyes were red. His face scrunched from pain, envy, anger. He sighed and ruffled his hair. He deserved it. He totally deserved it. And Dongwoon deserved it. He deserved this girl Ji Eun, they were cure together, match made in heaven. So Gi Kwang smiled when Dongwoon stood next to him. He smiled, even though he wanted to run from here.

He looked again at the mirror and then he snickered to himself. He hated the girl; he hated her even if she was nice and made Dongwoon smile. He won’t break them apart; he told Doojoon that he won’t play with Dongwoon’s heart again, he will suffer this time. Seeing them happy together, because he knew he will see more of this.

Was this human instinct? Wanting someone only for yourself so bad, that you would hate the person with him? Was he like that? … Maybe he was. But he didn’t know it.

 

* * *

Ji Eun is IU just so you know. I love IU just so you know =D and I was in the mood to write just so you know ^^

Okay.... Kill me now. I'm making it worse I know.... And I still can't get pass the fact that I paired Dalmatian >.< this was never supposed to happen... (-_-  )

But.... Yea this chapter is written while i was in my 'what-should-i-wirite' mode... Sorry.

And I have a present for ya~ ^^ A wallpaper