The Project

Books and Beats

Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon were patiently sitting and waiting at Dongwoon’s room, sorting the soldiers, planes and cannons in different piles when the doorbell rang.

“Finally.” Said Junhyung straightening himself and yawning.

“Be nice.” Warned Dongwoon before he went to open the door. Of course Junhyung grunted something, but the blond didn’t even consider knowing what it really was.

When Dongwoon opened the door he was met with three boys. One with black short hair, a white body warmer with gray stripes, a white T-shirt underneath and white pants, followed by a knitted hat in the color of blue, white and yellow – Yoseob as adorable as ever. Next was Prince Jang Hyunseung with a black tee and denim jeans, white sneakers and nicely styled orange curls and of course – Gi Kwang with thick framed dorky glasses, knitted dark blue hat and collage jacket, along with dark blue jeans and black sneakers. If you saw them walking along the street you would never guess they’re an item.

“Come on in.” smiled the blond youngster and made a room for the boys to enter. Yoseob only looked him from head to toe judgingly before taking his shoes off and heading furtherer in making room for the other two.

Woonnie~ Hurry up!” yelled Doojoon from his room and the blond only made a dissatisfied face, making Hyunseung laugh.

“Don’t mind him.” The boy smiled and started walking to his room when all of the others took their shoes off.

Entering he saw his two friends staring at his laptop screen and fanning it.

“What are...” started the blond before he was cut from the fanning coming his way and the frantic looks from the two boys.

“He just uploaded a new video!” Chipped Doojoon’s voice.

“Who?” asked Dongwoon, still not getting it.

“That masked AJ kid. It’s a teaser. Come because I can’t wait to see it!” yelled Junhyung glaring at Dongwoon who immediately rushed behind his friends and hit the space button as to start the video.

The boy on the video wore a white tank top probably, with a black shirt above it, buttoned to the half, black denim jeans, black sneakers, black hat and of course black mask hiding the lower half of his face. The video was 25 seconds and the boy did a cute, simple dance making a v-sigh at the end; after it followed a black screen and a text saying to read the description. Of course Junhyung was fast and moved the screen so the description was visible.

I’m sorry if it’s disappointing. This is a song my friend wrote and asked me to sing along with him.
While singing I goofed around and did this dance and the said friend told me it was cute and I should  share it with you guys. I will NOT upload the song, because I’m embarrassed from my voice and it’s not finished yet.

Wait for my next danceon Far East Movement’s If I was you.

Thank you so much for watching~  (^o\^/)

 

“That kid’s deaf.” Said Junhyung after reading the note aloud.

“I know. His voice is awesome.” Answered Dongwoon straightening up.

“I envy him… nice body, nice voice, can dance.”

“Doojoon, you’re too lazy to even try dancing.” Nagged Junhyung and liked the video for Dongwoon.

Suddenly the boys heard a loud cough and they turned around, looking apologetically.

“Sorry.” Apologized Dongwoon scratching the back of his head. “We were kind of… fanboying?”

“Whatever… let’s start.” Answered Gi Kwang smiling, obviously forced, and placed what he carried on the floor.

“Haven’t you watched the guy? He’s really famous around high-schoolers.” Asked Doojoon standing up and getting the bags from Yoseob, placing them on Dongwoon’s bed.

“I could’ve done it myself, thanks. And yea - he’s cool. I’ve seen him clubbing too.”

“Really?!” Doojoon’s eyes widened at the statement.

“Yea. A few times. I always catch him when he’s clubbing.” Smirked the shorter boy.

“Next time take me with you! I wanna see that guy dance for real.” Yoseob only shrugged and started rummaging the bag Doojoon left on Dongwoon’s bed. The dark haired boy started taking out buildings and trees, handing them to his secret admirer.

Dongwoon crotched next to Gi Kwang and peeked inside the bag the nerdy boy was holding.

“So what kind of landscape will we do?”

“One from the end of town when troops enter and planes fly above.” Answered the boy seriously.

“Sound’s cool… But aren’t the buildings supposed to be damaged?” asked the blond picking perfectly fine house.

“Yea… they had none that were damaged, so we have to do it ourselves.”

“I’ll do it!” hurriedly said Junhyung and raised his hand. When everyone eyed suspiciously the over enthusiastic boy, who looked aside and scratched the side of his neck, he explained: “As a kid I liked putting my toys in the fireplace and damaging them… I liked having unique toys…”

“Every day I learn stuff about you that I’m better off not knowing.” Blurted Doojoon and earned an approving nod from Dongwoon. “But at least your hidden pyromania can help us now.”

“It’s not pyromania – it’s art.”

“As you say, hyung.” Mocked Dongwoon raising his eyebrows and rolling his eyes.

“Let’s divide on teams? We need one for the out of town landscape, one for the damaging buildings and one that will cook, because I starve.” suggested Doojoon and rubbed his stomach. No one protested on the last one so three teams there were.

“It will be better that way but how do we divide?” spoke Hyunseung for the first time since arriving.

“What do you mean? It’s obviously you and me.” Answered Yoseob glaring at his friend.

“I want to be with Seunggie too.” Protested Gi Kwang.

“Let’s play Kai-Bai-Bo then!” said Yoseob and this time around Dongwoon really hit his head grunting.

“We all will play!” yelled the boy, unknown to everyone else why he got so pissed all of a sudden. “We’re 6 so 3 teams of 2. Whoever has the same sigh is in one team.”

“And if more people have the same?” wondered the glasses boy.

“Those left will play again. No protests later.” Everyone nodded and got in position.

“Kiki, I will play scissors.” Smiled Yoseob making Gi Kwang whine and Dongwoon and Hyunseung sign.

“Kai-Bai-Bo!” yelled everyone and stayed still at the order:

Doojoon and Yoseob – leaf; Gi Kwang and Dongwoon – rock; Junhyung and Hyunseung – scissors.

“Play again?” asked Dongwoon looking from Junhyung to Hyunseung. The orange haired boy pulled his hand back and smiled.

“Fine by me.” Junhyung inhaled deeply and rubbed the corner of his bottom lip staring at prince Jang.

“Not like we’ll talk. Whatever.” With that the raven haired boy grabbed the bag with buildings and headed to Dongwoon’s living room where the fireplace was, followed by Hyunseung. With Junhyung there they were obviously the damaging team.

“We’re not cooking.” Rushed to say Doojoon as soon as the two boys left the room and sat on the bed.

“You’re too lazy to cook anyway. You fine with it?” asked Dongwoon looking at Gi Kwang who only nodded.

Both boys moved to the kitchen… more like the part of the living room, which was divided by a bar from the other half, and started arranging things around. Since Dongwoon bought the promised meat, they had to cut it and fry it; they had to wash the rice and cook that one too, and make egg rolls, which Dongwoon apparently knew how to do.

All of a sudden both boys heard a harsh curse and something falling, probably left unheard in the other room, and they looked up seeing Junhyung fanning his hand and Hyunseung panicking around him.

“Give me your hand!” demanded Prince Jang and didn’t even wait for a replay before grabbing the boy’s hand and blowing on it.

“You don’t have to.” Protested Junhyung and started pulling his hand back, only to be yanked again by Hyunseung.

“Stay still.” The boy blew once at his hand before turning to the two stunned boys. “Do you have first-aid kit?”

“Y-yea… I’ll bring it right away.” Said the blond leaving his trance. “Watch the eggrolls please.” With that Dongwoon dashed to the bathroom taking out the needed and rushed back to the living room. He was kind of suspicious as to why aren’t Doojoon and Yoseob coming, after they should’ve heard Junhyung yelling again, even he heard him in the bathroom, but the boy’s burned hand was more important.

He gave the little bag-like-thing to Hyunseung and went back to the kitchen. While he walked there he saw Gi Kwang’s smiling face looking somewhere behind him, probably to the damaging team.

“Why are you smiling like this?” he asked reaching past by Gi Kwang to grab the knife.

“I wish Junhyung-hyung would be nice to him even without being forced to do it.” Answered the boy and returned back to his job of washing the rice. “Seunggie is really nice and calm and soft… I don’t like seeing people mistreating him.”

“Maybe they had a misunderstanding?” asked Dongwoon not so sure of himself. After all he was trying to keep his friend’s secret. “But hyung isn’t bad either. He always looks angry, but that’s his bored expression.” At that Gi Kwang giggled and earned a confused look from Dongwoon.

“Seunggie is saying the same.” Explained the glasses boy smiling.

 

“We’re done!” announced Junhyung and stood from the floor heading to the room after a while, though it took only a minute before both boys came back. “I’m not going in there.”

“Why?” asked Dongwoon, removing his look from the cutting board.

“Doojoon said something and Yoseob did this.” Explained the black haired one blowing his cheeks and lightly hitting Dongwoon’s shoulder with his fists. At the shown everyone burst out laughing, Hyunseung even crouching and grabbing his stomach. Junhyung only grunted and inhaled deeply. “That’s why I hate imitating cheesy stuff…”

“Hyung, you’re the best.” Yelled Dongwoon between laughs.

This collaboration was going to be fun.

 

***

Hey guy's I'm sorry I'm so late with the update, but I started university and it's not so easy XD I'm learning a whole new language from scratch >.<

Yea... Anyway something about the story that I wanna warn you about is that I'm gonna make some time skips, mostly during the week when they will be at school... I'm not good when it comes to writing about everyday life XD... yea sorry 'bout it.

and this thing was written while I was obsessed with the 'I like you the best' mini 'live'.

Also the mentioning of your names is a little trick, so I can please my readers ;) I like happy readers ^^

@13th-of-never: I won't lie I was shocked when I saw ur comment... This is the longest comment I have ever received and I'm really happy about it and about the grammar mistakes I'm really sorry =/ It's not my native language and I'm doing some mistakes without noticing, I'll do my best to avoid them in the future =)

 

you Thank you for reading ^^