Chapter Eight (THE END)

Millionaire's Love

Luhan embraced her tightly. He her hair and kissed it. His eyes were all wet.
_____________________________________________________________________________
 The day for the stage finally came. All things were prepared and there were already some audiences came to the hall. 
Takashi sighed and gave his costume to Luhan. He was not sensitive enough to not grant Luhan's wish to take his role in the stage. He knew that Luhan was actually the perfect person to match Min Hee in the drama, "Go see Mina." Luhan smiled weakly to him, "Thank you very much, Takashi."
Luhan immediately put the costume on him and went to see Min Hee in the makeup room. Min Hee was surprised to see Luhan's costume, "Why are you..." "I can't let you hold some other boys hands." Luhan said without looking at her. "You're going to ruin it. You don't know the lines by heart." 
Min Hee sighed. Luhan hemmed and practiced his lines that he already memorized. "Will you stay with us?" Min Hee smiled and replied her line back, "Until you find another tutor." "Anyway, will you put these on me?" Min Hee took the baby pink gloves that Luhan gave to her. 
"Do I have to do this?" Luhan raised his eyebrows. 
"Of course." Min Hee chuckled silently. Luhan kneeled down and helped her to wear the foot gloves on her. While Min Hee smiled to him.
_____________________________________________________________________________
 Nadeshiko went into the hall nervously. She held a bucket of sakura flower in her hands. She wanted to see her daughter's stage.
Takashi went to the stage to give forewords, "Thank you for taking your time to be here tonight. This is such a noble love story. So, enjoy the Sound of Music!" A loud applause was heard after his words. 
The drama went smoothly. Finally, it was Min Hee's and the other's turns to dance and sing songs. Luhan was looking at her worriedly from the curtain. He saw Min Hee was suddenly panting after a short dance. 
She went to Luhan and rested to take breath. "Mina, are you okay? Let's stop this." he said worriedly to see her sweating face. "No, I'm alright. I can do this." She was inhaling deeply before went back to the stage with a smile on her face. After a moment that seemed like forever, the hardest part was over. 
Luhan could breathe in relief and he stepped on to the stage. Finally it was the turns of both of them. Min Hee wore a white gown with flower in her hands. She stood solemnly. Luhan was staring at her. They walked closely to each other. 
Minn Hee held his arms and then they went to the altar. Luhan put a ring on her ring finger. Everybody was silent at that time. 
"When you were little, did a boy kiss you?" asked Luhan. "I don't know." answered Min Hee. Luhan continued, "Do you know why they close their eyes when kissing?" "Because they are so dazzled by each other." answered her silently. "In that short moment with my eyes closed, I will miss you." Luhan whispered. A tear dropped from his amber orbs. All audiences were so into their actions that a lot of them cried too. They gave hard applause to them. And Luhan gave a smile to Min Hee.
_____________________________________________________________________________
 They held a feast after the drama stage in the orphanage park. It was a huge success. All the people congratulate them. Luhan and Min Hee sat on a swing. 
Min Hee leaned her head on his shoulders, as Luhan embraced her tightly. "Since when?" asked Min Hee quietly. "What?" Luhan replied. "That you love me." Min Hee smiled softly. She felt that her eyes were getting heavier. "Since the moment I saw you." He talked slowly. "I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything for you." Min Hee chuckled, "Fool. You have brought me happiness." She closed her eyes for a while and sighed, "I'm sleepy." Luhan tightened his embrace to her. Tears never stopped falling to his cheeks. "Let me sleep for a while. Only three minutes." Min Hee said gently. "Mina." called Luhan. "Hmm?" Min Hee fluttered. "I love you." And they were silent. Luhan saw there were starting to snow. Luhan caressed Min Hee's arms. 
Min Hee, it is the first snow. Sleep for three minutes... 
Only for three minutes....
_____________________________________________________________________________
 It was finally the day for graduation ceremony. Fujitaka Kinomoto, the headmaster of the university, stepped on to the stage and gave his forewords. "Now a testimonial will be presented. Award of friendship for Min Hee." All people gave applause. "Award of friendship,  Whether sad, happy or hurt. You had always been there praying for us. We hereby present this to you from Tomoeda University graduates." Fujitaka said solemnly. A huge applause was heard once again in respecting their fellow student. 
_____________________________________________________________________________
Luhan kept staring at the empty chair beside him. A chair that was supposed to belong to Min Hee. "Mina, it has been over than three minutes." Luhan said silently. He sighed and took the bouquet and his map. He walked out of the hall when suddenly Wei appeared in front of him. "Congratulations for your graduation, Luhan." Wei smiled sincerely. Luhan looked at him for a while and walked pass him by. "The inheritance is yours ." Wei said. Luhan stopped and looked at him, "Are you kidding me?" "It's a gift from your father. He told me to give it to you when you found something that you treasure so much that you can give up everything else." Luhan gave a weak smile and stared at the falling snow.
_____________________________________________________________________________
 Ten years later. 

Luhan was standing in front of a big construction. "Hey, Luhan, let's eat inside!" Takashi yelled at him. Luhan smiled and nodded. 
Luhan looked around the construction. I'm building a house with many windows.... 
When the first snow hits those windows fifty times, we will be reunited.....
I miss you, Mina... 
_____________________________________________________________________________
"Do you remember this?" 
"If you blow it, your wish will come true."
"You do remember it." 
"What are you wishing for?" 
"I wish that you will grow up more mature."