Chapter Five

Millionaire's Love

"I don't believe you! Do it again! Do all the tests over again! You call yourself a doctor?" yelled Luhan with anger. He was shock. Really shock. He was panting. He leaned his body onto the wall and stared at the floor , trying to figure out what to do.   
_________________________________________________________

Min hee opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes squinted because of the blazing sunlight which sneaked into her hospital room. She turned her head on her right side and saw Luhan who was lying on the bed beside her and wearing a patient gown like her. He was reading something.
"What are you doing here?" asked Min hee weakly. Luhan looked at her, "Ah, you have waken up!" Min hee stirred up and sat on her bed.
"You are drooling! What kind of man would marry you?" Luhan mocked and smirked at her. Min hee wiped with her sleeves, feeling embarrassed.
"What are you doing here?" she asked  again.
"On behalf of flowers." answered Luhan lightly.
"What?" Min hee asked in confusion.
"I wanted to get flowers for you but they didn't allowed me." Luhan shrugged. "So here I am."
Luhan went near her bed and winked his eyes,
"Am I not pretty? I smell pretty good too, right?", Min hee was silent. "You know what is wrong with me?" Luhan nodded, "Yes. You have anemia. The doctor says you will be fine if you eat well. So you better eat well." Luhan went to his bed and laid down. He closed his eyes and sighed, "This is good."
While Min hee was staring at him with a deep sadness in her eyes.
________________________________________________________________
Luhan watched Min hee sleeping. Her face looked angelic and peaceful. He didn't realize that tears stream down his own eyes.
_______________________________________________________________

 Luhan was running at the hospital corridor. He went to Doctor's room and burst into it. Doctor looked at  him with shock. He was gasping. His amber eyes begged at him, "Let her live. Please, let my Min hee live. Please. I beg you I am rich, i'll pay you whatever it takes, Try everything. I will pay for it. What about a transplant?" Doctor stared at him sadly. He shook his head, "It is already too late." Luhan halted. He stuttered, "Come on. Min hee is... She is only nineteen! I... I haven't even told her that I like her." The doctor sighed, "She cannot afford to be upset or surprised. And love can kill her. If she gets too happy or excited, her heart could stop immediately."
Luhan shook his head. A tear dropped to his cheek, "No way. That is bull!"
_______________________________________________________________

Jeon hee was walking out of her stall to put away the trash bin. It was already night again. but she had to wait for Chung-Ho to come home. She always did not feel easy if her son was not home yet. When she turned, she saw the same girl that visited her months ago. Jaon hee sighed, "Not again! I can't believe this. My son said that he does not know you. Whatever you are trying to do, just forget it!" Jeon hee was about to go inside of her stall when Min hee said, "I..."
"What? You need money? For abortion?" snapped Jeon. "I live from hand to mouth. Why don't you..."
"Please recognize me!" Min hee cut her. Her tears were already falling down. "We have the same eyes and same lips. I could tell it. I never see you for nineteen years, but I recognize you. How could not you?" Jeon flabbergasted. She felt a lot of weigh on her chest. Tears wetted her face. "Oh my God. Min hee..."
Min hee's tears were swiftly falling, "I hate you so much. I grew up without you. I thought I would make you pay for it. I thought that I would hurt you and make you feel sorry for leaving me and dad. But I ended up hurting myself."
"My baby..." Jeon sobbed. 
"I will forgive you for leaving me and dad . Therefore, please forgive me for hating you."
Min hee hardly sniveled. "Because... Because I'd like to go to heaven."
Jeon stiffened and kept staring on her only daughter. "Min hee..."
Min hee still sobbed and wiped her eyes with her arms.
____________________________________________________________

"You ran from the hospital. You are really a bad girl." said Luhan coldly when she took off the bus.
"Should I go back to the hospital?" asked Min hee silently.
"Forget it." Luhan sighed and put a cigarette in his mouth. Min hee quickly stood in front of him. Luhan sighed once again and threw away the cigarette. Of course he could not smoke in front of her. Min hee smiled, "Why would I not know? 'I like you so much. You made me worry to death.' You wanted to say those words, right?" Luhan passed through her, "You missed one." 
"I'd like to keep you by my side all day." he said fast. Luhan smiled again to his back.
"Hey, can't you stop working?" asked Luhanan.
"No, I can't. I have to make money. I'm putting aside money." Min hee explained calmly.
Luhan raised his eyebrows, "What for? To get married?"
"I want to buy a house." Min hee answered. "There is this house with many windows. It is really pretty. I would be so happy living in a house like that."
"Don't worry about it. I will buy you a better house." said Luhan surely. Min hee chuckled, "I am talking about the house where I live now. I always imagined that."
"Why don't you quit working and imagine? Imagining doesn't cost anything." Luhan stated. "Yes, it does. The land owner wants us out." said Min hee. 
_________________________________________________________

Luhan burst into an office in his hotel and looked at Wei's old face, "Are you an assistant or a swindler?"
"What are you doing?" asked Wei calmly. He smiled to Luhan. 
"Min hee's Orphanage! It is my dad's land! You told them to move out, didn't you?" snapped Luhan. Wei halted before answered confusingly, "Your father is dead. So I guess, I did." Luhan grabbed Wei's collar in anger, "You son of a !" 
"They have occupied that land illegally." Wei explained still in calm. "And they have never paid rent while you father was alive." Luhan snorted, "It is mine in a few months. Do you think you will get away with this?"
"Who knows what could happen? You are graduating in five months." Wei sighed and sat down after he released from Luhan.
"What do you mean?" asked Luhan. Wei looked at Luhan for a moment. "There is a way. Give up the inheritance." Luhan was shocked. "How can you do this to me? No, how can you do this to my father and the whole Lee Clan?"
"If you do, you will receive 0.1% of the inheritance in cash. Some people will be happy to get you out of the way. If you want to buy that land with that money, I will be happy to help you." Wei said earnestly.
__________________________________________________________
"Min hee, are you tired?" Fujitaka asked in concern to his daughter who was helping him to clean the window. Fujitaka noticed that she was out of space all day long. Min hee shook her head and smiled, "No, dad. I'm not tired." "So, did you and Luhan fight?" asked Fujitaka again. "No. It's the reverse. I'm so happy. I'm so happy that I think I'm going to hell." Min hee sighed.
"What are you talking about, honey?" Fujitaka went near her daughter.
"I will end up hurting Luhan. Knowing that I miss him. I want to hold his hands. And to be with him." Her eyes were looking outside of the house. "What makes me happy now will hurt him later. But I can't help it, dad. I will definitely go to hell for this." Fujitaka tried his hard to hold his tears. He whispered, "Is god blind? Doesn't he have a conscience?" Min hee looked at his father. Her eyes were filled with tears. She hugged Fujitaka tightly, " daddy." Fujitaka caressed Min hee's's hair, "Min hee, don't be afraid to be happy. He is taking you from me. He will understand." Sakura nodded silently as her tears fell.
___________________________________________________________

"Please give me her medicine. I will keep her by my side and take care of her." said Luhan to Doctor when he visited the hospital the next day. "But she is..."Luhan cut, "I know. Either happiness or sadness will kill her. She might die any moment. That is why." The Doctor sighed deeply, "Why won't you listen to me? You are the risk to her! You can't do this just to make yourself happy."
"It's not for my own sake." said Luhan quietly.
"How happy could I be with a dying girl? But even if I stay away, she will die. What if she leaves when I'm not there? Damn it just Give me her medicine."