Chapter Four

Millionaire's Love

Min hee felt her legs gave up on her and she drowned into darkness.
Luhan was shocked when he saw Min hee's fainted figure in front of him. 
He thought that she was just playing around. Before her friends could not wake her up,  Luhan frantically put her in his back and ran to the hospital.

_________________________________________________________________________
Few hours Later...
Min hee sat in the patient bed while playing games on her phone.
"You can't force me to stay at the hospital, The choice is mine." Min hee tried to make a glance that she don't care about what her father and the docto, were trying to convincing.
"Min hee." Fujitaka said desperately.
"I don't want to die here." Min hee said carelessly.
"You can't be stubborn about this, Min hee." the doctor  affirmed. 
"It's my life. Why can't i? Yeah! I made it!"
Min hee exclaimed as she won over her games on the phone.
Fujitaka drowned into despair and sorrow. He left the room, He didnt' wanted to see his daughter suffering. the doctor sighed and left her too. Min hee watched them went out of her room and she sighed deeply, and her eyes started to fill with tears.
"Let me live until the first snow comes." Min hee whispered to the light of the sun that sneaked from the window. "I have dyed my fingernails with flower juice..."
______________________________________________________________________
"We can't see her." Chiharu said with a  sad face,
"Is it that bad?" asked Takashi worriedly,They were waiting for Min hee in the hospital lobby, since the doctor did not allow any visitors for Min hee, Luhan stared at his friends who were gloomy, he sighed and leaned back to the wall wit his hands in pocket. 
"Hey, anyway, today is the market day! Why don't we go there now and buy something for Minnie, "Oppa, do you want to join us?" Chiharu asked Luhan.

________________________________________________________________________
They were walking around the markets where there were a lot of second handed goods. Luhan never saw something like this before, he always bought his clothes in exclusive stores. "Hey, do you think it's good?" Chiharu asked Takashi. She was holding a pair of glass shoes.
"Luhan Oppa, you said that you want to buy us lunch? Can you buy me this instead?" Naoko leaned on him and winked. Luhan snorted, "Just take all you want."
"Really?" Chiharu and Naoko screamed in excitment.
Luhan nodded carelessly and gave them some money. They were in huge rapture and chaotic state as they looked into their favorite clothes. "You are really cool, Luhan-oppa!" Naoko said with starry eyes, Luhan shook his head in disbelief. "This is really a weird town. A thousand won can make everybody so happy." Luhan smiled to himself. He continued to walk around the market and stopped at an old lady's stall who sold gloves. Luhan took a pair of baby pink gloves and smiled. This colour always reminded him of her, "Please wrap this." 

___________________________________________________________________________

Luhan was walking down the stair at the University, holding a phone on which he was texting Min hee, "I know you are faking it, Get out of the hospital now!" He stopped and thought for a while , He then  shook his head and continued to walk when suddenly a figure came into his eyes. 
"Your legs seem fine." Min hee smirked at him. She seemed really healthy and it made Luhan's heart relieved. "What's wrong with you? can't you even replay me with a message if you were okay or not?" spatted Luhan quickly. "How could you collapse from overwork? You have to quit your work at the gas station. Do you understand?" 
Min hee stood in silence , She smiled as she felt Luhan's care for her. Luhan took out  the gloves from his bag and threw it to her, "It's for you." 
Min hee smiled again and caressed the soft furry gloves, "These are nice."
"Don't misunderstood, I didn't knit it for you." Luhan said making careless expression. Sakura walked away from him. She sighed as small tears slowly fell off of her cheeks, "It's really beautiful." 
"Hey, you could have thanked me, I guess!" Luhan shouted at her. "Anyway you will quit working, right?" 
"I don't know. I'll see." she shouted back as she waved to him.
___________________________________________________________________________

They just finished  working in the field, for putting some money into the stage necessities. After long fight between Luhan and Min hee, since Luhan didn't want to work at all and made his hands dirty. They finally sat down on the opened-back of Chiharu's car and  enjoy the breeze while  wiping their faces. Luhan sat beside Min hee and without  realizing , he was staring at Min hee's all the way. "Am I that pretty?" asked Min hee smiling without looking at him. "What?" Luhan finally realized and came out of his thoughts.
"You can't take your eyes off of my face." said Min hee, Syaoran chuckled and answered in defense, "I was not looking at you because you are pretty, You hair smells really bad. I can't even breathe." Chiharu and Takashi looked at both of them and giggled, left  Luhan dumbfounded.
______________________________________________________________________________

Luhan spent the next day at the orphanage, tried to give a help by babysitting the children. He taught some children to read and write. Luhan learned that this was really difficult thing to do. "I said, don't use your dialect too much. Try to speak in normal way." Luhan said to the little girl. Luhan sighed, "This is really useless. Let's take a break instead!" A young boy near him shook his head, "We can't do that! Min hee noona will be upset. We need to  practice songs too." Luhan sighed and rolled his eyes. He really wanted an escapade for only one day from all these stupid things. "Anyway, where is Min hee?" asked Takashi realized that Sakura was not there. "She must be working. You know how much she is into money." Chiharu answered. Luhan frowned at them. The young boy next to Luhan sighed, "I really feel sorry for noona. She still works after school, cooks and cleans for us."Luhan hit his head lightly and said, "Why don't you get a job too and help her out then?" Luhan's phone started to rang and Min hee's name appeared on the screen, "Hey, if you are done, just drag your self here quickly!" Luhan halted for a moment. His face turned dread, "What?"
______________________________________________________________________________

"Why can't I go in?" Luhan snapped at nurses at the hospital as he tried to get into the ICU where Min hee was. 
"Only the family is allowed to go inside. Please calm yourself!" said a nurse and  tried to stop Luhan from breaking the door. "Get out of my way!" Luhan shouted angrily.
"What are you doing?" The doctor yelled at him. "Its hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Her heart is very unstable. It can kill her any moment." The doctor explained to Luhan. After listening to this Luhan was in great shock. He kept staring at  the doctor, "You said it was due to overworking when she was in the hospital before!"
Doctor sighed, "I didn't expected it to get worse this fast." He shook his head in worry and
left Luhan. "I don't believe you! Do it again! Do all the tests over again! You call yourself doctor?" yelled Luhan in anger. He was shock. Really shock. He was panting, He leaned his body  to the wall and stared at the floor , trying to figure out what to do.
After all the day's he spent with Min hee no matter how they were spend, somehow Luhan secretly fell in love with her, her purity, her sweetness, her innocence, her beauty..... and he didn't  knew it either.....